Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I think its attached...let me know what you ladies think...using another brand of OPK im not familiar with...I usually use the Clear Blue (with Happy Face) so I dont have to figure out if its POS or NEG. What do you think? Ive had neg up until now...I think this is POS...will take another in a few hours to see again if it gets any darker.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
I wud say that's nearly if not positive huni
I thought I was o'ing a week ago n it went away n came back iykwim
Ur body will keep trying until u do I think x

I would say that's definitely positive Cat!! Yay!!

Thank goodness! I charted it today as a POS! CP is in good position and open! Hoping this is it! Thanks for the replies Kesh and Pips! Appreciate it!

no worries hun glad were r close in days n in it to win it lol! x

Yes! I hope this is our month too! Kesh is looking pretty promising! Now its our turn! Good luck all :)

defo huni im so excited lol
thats before i get disapointed
such a late ovulation this month but hoping the preseed helped
x

defo huni im so excited lol
thats before i get disapointed
such a late ovulation this month but hoping the preseed helped
x

Pips~ have you had luck with preseed before? How can you tell if you need it or not? Ive been using the "cough syrup" this cycle....my mother swears by it! She had 2 MC's and they adopted me...because they didnt think they could get pregnant and then they used cough syrup and she got pregnant twice using that....

Pips~ have you had luck with preseed before? How can you tell if you need it or not? Ive been using the "cough syrup" this cycle....my mother swears by it! She had 2 MC's and they adopted me...because they didnt think they could get pregnant and then they used cough syrup and she got pregnant twice using that....

cough syrup please explain??
hehe
first time using preseed hun
my ewcm or any cm last month was non existent so decided just incase to get some, hate to think i missed a month cos i didnt have any ewcm
using it i noticed i did get some ewcm so,kinda helped im sure
see alot of good things about preseed
x

Cough Syrup has Guaifenesin in it which is the same active ingredient in Mucinex...it supposed to help create a good environment for the sperm. Like Preseed I think...

Now this will sound daft
Do u drink it like cough mix or insert it like preseed lol x

No you drink it like you would if you were sick! Just 1 dose.

Lol told ya, but u hear all sorts that people will try,

Afm I give up, temps gone up but not high enough to do anything to my chart so I've override it
Fed up now

Well girls, pretty sure I'm out for the month, bfn this am and af is due Saturday, also my temp dropped this am :(

O kesh not out til the fat lady sings
I'm feeling the same tho got fed up waiting for ff so I've used override
It sucks waiting x

Dont give up yet Kesh! Temps are still high. Got another pos opk last night. Had DH look at it to make sure too! Finally!

Well bfn today, weird, I had ALOT of ewcm today, have either of you girls had it before a bfp or af?

I have never had a BFP....Ive noticed it before but I wasnt tracking then so Im not sure where it was in my cycle. BUT I believe I did read on one of the threads that some women do get it before AF...but Im not 100% sure if thats a good sign or not...

I'm not sure either hun some say its good sign or a normal one, every one is diff
I dont remember with dd wat it was like I was really surprised we got a bfp, I no after tho the whole 9 months I had lots of cm !! Drove me nuts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->