Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I did one earlier hun, I cud see summit faint but I've no faith in the cheap tests!
X

Well I hope you get a clear answer one way or the other! Hoping that this is not AF for you! Keep me posted :)

I no me to
But it's so confusing
I just found this thread
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/763593-thought-you-had-period-then-bfp-3.html
The last page describes this to a t x

That's really weird pips! I would say maybe keep testing till your actual af comes, or wait a few days and see what happens! Kat! Haha my cycles have been so crazy lately, 24 days, 26 days, now wondering what this cycles going to do!

Mine are usually around 30-38 days...depending...i hate how long they are!

Well Pips and Kesh! Positive thoughts for all of us this month!

Yh defo huni I'm all ready to go all out with some meds to, had a crazy cycle so hopefully it helps x

What meds? My cycle is already starting off wierd....normally I have around 4-5 days of bleeding and a few days of spotting after AF...started spotting Monday, flow from tuesday and yesterday and now spotting again...this is the lightest period I have ever had! Not sure what to think. Im normally very heavy for at least 1 or 2 days...not heay at all this time.

our bodies like to keep us guessing
im goona take epo evening primrose oil
vit b complex
and soy isoflavones
u heard of them hun?x

Yes. I started the B complex this cycle along with my regular DHA and prenatals. I had my blood drawn before we TTC and everything was good...had a little bit high prolactin...not sure what that means...but so far Im just glad im Oing!

Aww that's good then huni, I can't see on my phone did I ask where ur both from? X

I live in Palm Springs, California...where are you from Pips?

Oooo hun that sound a lush place to live , I'm in Cornwall in the uk .. Few miles from u x

Just a few miles huh! I have never been to the UK...would love to though. So ladies...I talked to my Dr. yesterday and she is having me come in for a blood test and other tests because my period was so short. Ive never ever had such a short period. Ill let you guys know what happens if I get any answers today. Wish me luck!

Ooo good luck hun, be nice to no wars goin on with u ,
Doctors over here wudnt do that! X

I love my Dr. She is amazing...this is the first Gyno that I love...all the others I have had would have thought I was crazy!....I should know before the end of the day today and will let you guys know what happens! Fingers crossed! They are also doing a Progersterone test to make sure those levels are good since I have minor endometriosis...so soon I should know...prepared for a Neg but will be exstatic with a Pos!

That's great hun so pleased for u
My hairdresser made me giggle today she knows we are trying lol typical I tell her everything
She sed to me if I didn't no any better I'd say u were preg
Cos my hair was thicker than normal n so full
I wish she was right
She sed it relates to af to! Correct there lol
X

Lol...I had no idea it related to AF...I knew about pregnancy but not that...interesting....I tell my hairdresser everything too! HAHA..Its like therapy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->