Cerazette Casualties

Welcome to the team Patience:hugs:

Lolly,

Right click on the banner and click on "copy as link". Go to your profile and edit signature. Type
. Save the signature and that should be you sorted.

I'm glad you are feeling better today. I'm still getting little twinges and trying desperately not to read too much into it!

Im_mi, are you feeling any better today?

Michelle xx

Ok lolly, heres how you do it -

go back to the post where i linked to the banner, and click on the link. IT will take you to a page with just the banner on it. copy the whole link from the address bar. Then, go to 'user CP' in the top left of BnB and go to the edit signature tab. then all you have to do is paste the link into the box and put
either side :) hope this helps!

i got ovulation spotting today!!!! :happydance: we havent DTD since sunday night so i hope we havent missed our chance... i dunno whether OS happens before or after O! I made a post about it in TTC. well, all we can do is DTD tonight and hope for the best!

haha only just saw your post michelle! you explained it so much better than i did heh. I do feel a bit better today thanks, my head is SO full of snot though, sorry tmi!! :haha:

Thanks for the welcomes, :) I've got the lurgy starting i think, horrible af cramps this month too! :(

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better today Im_mi. Timing is everything in this game I think? You'll be joining Lolly and I in the 2WW!

I've decided to chill out about all this. Its raising my blood pressure! What will be will be. Whats for you won't go by you and all that! I'll still chart and do OPK's but I'm going to try and relax a bit. The stress isn't good for me.

:hugs:

Argghh i hate computers i dunno hoe to do it i followed what you both said but i just cant get it on my bloody page:growlmad:

I can get the actual words to come up on my page but not the banner:cry:

Michelle, that sounds like a good plan. stress is no good for anything, let alone baby-making! how long have you been trying now?

I dont really know what to suggest lolly... ooh, maybe one of the mods could help you out? i know they can edit signatures.

Im_mi,

We've only been trying for a couple of months but I'm just getting myself obsessed! I seriously need to calm it! There are other things in the long term plan and the first thing was a baby. Everything is just getting on top of me I think.

Ah Lolly, keep trying as it can be a bit temperamental!

xx

Lolly,

Where did your tickers go?

M x

'chelle, even a couple months is enough to send the most level-headed lady crazy!! Im only on month 1 right now, when we TTC my son it only took 2 months and that was bad enough!! :laugh2: the days go by so slowly when you are counting down to O day/testing day.

Michelle!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: This laptop is about to get launched out the window!! I had my wee tickers up and they only show on 1 flipping post WTF???

I have zero patience so im getting seriously pissed off!

Are you feeling this ttc is taking over too? I've had to calm down a bit too, it was all i was ever thinking about and knda taking the fun put of :sex: Im 28 so really i know there's no major rush but my husband is 30 next week and i would loved to have told me the good news on his birthday but never mind.

I just don't want to be left here on my own, i actually thought the other night, what if i was pregnant, i wouldn't want to leave cerazette casualties!!! :haha:

Lolly x

hehe i think that about this little team, and the pumpkin patch team. being over at first tri would be really strange without you girls! Lets hope we all fall at the same time :)

How you feeling today im mi?? I have actually no cramps today, dunno what was yesterday.

Does anybody know if there's like a quick chat thing on here?

Lolly x

there is a chatroom, its in the middle at the top of the page next to 'calendar' and 'search' :)

Im feeling OK thanks, still ill though :( really not in the mood for :sex: but if i dont and end up getting AF this month ill be really mad at myself for not trying harder! Will have a nice hot bath whilst DH is putting the little man to bed, then hopefully i will be more up for it lol.

Fab! I suppose if i looked harder i would have found that:dohh:

Im going to nip over and see what's happening and how to use that. Im sure after your hot bath you'll be all nice and relaxed and ready to go lol

Lolly x

Yo!

I was just over in the chatroom, it's great now i can spend even more time on here! Let me know if any you guy's wanna chat when your on

Lolly x

Hey Girls,

Chatroom would be fun! This isn't exactly the most spontaneous way of communicating! Yeah Lolly, I'm feeling a bit stressed out about all this. Really should chill out a bit. I'm 34 and the oh is 35. I want to be able to give him the good news for Xmas!!

I hope we all fall around the same time. I couldn't leave you all. It wouldn't feel right at all!! If we do then that would be fab! I would still say I'm a Cerazette Casualties member all the way through!

Chelle xx

hi all - just popping in to say hi & see how you all doing and sending :hugs: and :dust: to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->