Cerazette Casualties

oh bloody hell i am such a dummy :dohh:

its just been the way this thread was appearing on my screen - sort of all big & stretched out lol anyway im fine & can post away quite happily :thumbup:

Michelle, well done on your Payroll diploma - i used to work in payroll so know how tough the exams can be though i never got as far as you, just did my 1st one then left to work in benefits (i work for local council)....

Am praying so hard for you girls to be as lucky as me tho was saying to lolly that i am totally worrying about every little thing at tho mo - im a bit obsessed :wacko:

luv Lisa x

Hey does team Cerazette have a logo sparklee thingy yet? How do we get one?

thats a good idea, think we should have one but tbh im a bit clueless with this site :shrug: tho normally not bad with computers - im sure someone will know how tho x

ill make us a banner! Leave it with me x

Girls,

I think I'm out this month too. I've been getting twinges all day and I'm only on dpo3. It ain't looking good. I thought it would be easy too Lolly but its a lot harder than I thought!

I know this is my second but the first was unintentional (not that I would change that!!!!!!!!) and I was 21 when I had her ( a looooooonnnnnnng time ago!)

Ok girls.... heres our banner! what do you think? let me know if you want me to change it!

(hang on just trying to fix the link)

sorry lol im having trouble uploading it, will keep trying!

Girls,

I think I'm out this month too. I've been getting twinges all day and I'm only on dpo3. It ain't looking good. I thought it would be easy too Lolly but its a lot harder than I thought!

I know this is my second but the first was unintentional (not that I would change that!!!!!!!!) and I was 21 when I had her ( a looooooonnnnnnng time ago!)

i think we notice every wee twinge & niggle that we probably wouldnt have given a thought to before(its so hard not to over analyse everything) - doubt tho at 3dpo it is a sign of :witch: think it would maybe be too soon for her..
fingers & toes crossed :hugs: x

right.... lets see if this works!!

https://img107.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/10/19/83485b50e3a0da36a11389c63e3f76d2.gif

if you guys want it in your sig, the link is -

https://img107.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/10/19/83485b50e3a0da36a11389c63e3f76d2.gif

just pop that in your sig with
either side of it and bobs your uncle!

Cool! I managed to add to my signature! Yeeha.

I know Lisa. I'm trying really hard not to over think it but its really hard! I need to chill out and let things happen as they are meant to. xx

Yay! thanks im_mi its fab!

hehe glad you guys like it! michelle, it matches your ticker :p he he.

Hope you girls have a good night :flower: we should be Bding tonight but i am ill and DH is tired so not sure it will happen.

hehe glad you guys like it! michelle, it matches your ticker :p he he.

Hope you girls have a good night :flower: we should be Bding tonight but i am ill and DH is tired so not sure it will happen.

I know you've matched it up well!! Hee hee!

I hope you feel better soon. xx:hugs:

Still nothing to report today :(

Hoping i get something by the weekend either way.

aw im sorry, asolomio. its the not-knowing that's the worst!

well, DH has gone to bed so there will be no BD'ing tonight! im not too worried, we BD'd last night and we will tomorrow and wednesday (supposedly O day). Been getting watery CM and the odd bit of EWCM so i think we're doing it at about the right time. It only took 2 months to fall with my son so i am hoping my body remembers what to do!!

Hi all! Was on cerazette for 10years almost, took my last pill 1/7/09, had no periods at all when i was on it but they started up again - 31/7, 25/8, 23/9 & 18/10
We were wtt until feb '10 but decided to start trying sooner - being the 9th october so pretty much missed ovulation at the beginning of the month, fingers crossed for all our BFP's :) :dust:

Morning Girls!!!

I have no idea how to get our banner :cry: Im crap when it comes to computers lol!!

2016 nice to see you again, hope your well :flower:

Patience, welcome to cerazette casualties :thumbup:

I feel SOOOO much better today,no cramps today so all good.

I just wish it was this time next week so i couls move on to next cycle.

Im defo going to get my :bfp: In time for christmas

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"