Cerazette Casualties

aww lolly im sure you wont be the last one! theres no reason why this month wont be your month :hugs: im testing on the 4th but i will prob start poas a lot earlier than that lol i have no self control!!!

michelle, congrats on entering the 2ww :happydance: im sick of waiting for O day now lol.

im not due to O until next weds but been having lots of watery & ewcm so weve started our BD efforts in earnest! the only night between now and O day that we cant BD is tonight, but we BD'd last night and i booked three nights off work over O time so we can get down to it :rofl:

hope you all have a great weekend x

Ah Im mi I thought you were already in the 2WW! I'm getting myself confused!!!

Sorry hunny!

Yeah your right i need to be more positive im_mi :happydance:

Michelle, Im due on the 29th, there's no way in hell i'll last that long without testing!!! I say you'll do a sneaky one oooooooohhhhhhhh lets say Friday, the 23rd?????

I actually have no idea when i ov'd this month. Started testing thursday the 8th which was cycle day 8 for me = neg, day 9 = neg day 10= neg day 11=pos day 12= pos then i left it tested again wed day 14=neg the tested yesterday 16th = pos. No idea. im just going to see what happens.

This is so much harder than what i thought!!! :dohh:

Have a good weekend girls!!!!

Lolly x

My goodness! Ive been away with work for a few days and looks whats happened here! Congratulations!!!

Im getting a bit worried now. My temp spiked on the 11th, dropped really low on 12th, spiked again on 14th then dropped really low again on 15th and 16th, this morning its back to normal again.
Its been 44 days since I came off Cerazette, and nothing has happened yet... worried :(

Michelle, Im due on the 29th, there's no way in hell i'll last that long without testing!!! I say you'll do a sneaky one oooooooohhhhhhhh lets say Friday, the 23rd?????

Aye you will probably be right! I promise if I do a sneaky I'll tell you!!
:winkwink:

My goodness! Ive been away with work for a few days and looks whats happened here! Congratulations!!!

Im getting a bit worried now. My temp spiked on the 11th, dropped really low on 12th, spiked again on 14th then dropped really low again on 15th and 16th, this morning its back to normal again.
Its been 44 days since I came off Cerazette, and nothing has happened yet... worried :(

Asolomio, Im sure the :witch: will arrive for you soon, some people take up to 50 days. I was worried too but i suppose i was quite lucky with 33 days. I know, its mad what happens when you don't check on here for a while and you come back and another is pregnant!! But, it's all positive and make's you feel so much better about everything especially when normally all you hear is all bad about cerazette. How long were you on it for again?? will this be your first??

Lolly x

Yeah so im a bit thick lol just noticed your trying for #2:dohh:

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

asolomio, im sorry its been so long :( have you tried drinking raspberry leaf tea? i hear it can help regulate the cycle? i bought some to try but AF came 10 days after i stopped taking it, i feel so incredibly lucky after reading all of the scare stories online. However i am not going to count my chickens, just because i got AF doesnt mean that all is back to normal yet! fx'd, for all of us.

hehe michelle no im not in the 2ww yet, wont be long though! im supposed to be O'ing on wednesday but my body is showing me lots of fertile signs so maybe it wont be quite as long as that... we're just going to BD as much as possible over the next few days!

and on that note.... my DH is ill!!! Im so annoyed lol, i need him to be on top form damnit!!! perhaps ill give him a night off on sunday night night :rofl: and then he can get back to impregnating me on mon, tues and weds :rofl: :rofl:

yeah this is no2 were trying for, been on cerazette for about 8 years approx... Im so impatient which isnt helping.

yeah this is no2 were trying for, been on cerazette for about 8 years approx... Im so impatient which isnt helping.

Hi Asolomio,

I know what you mean about being impatient! I never thought I would see the day when I would be glad to see my af... Patience is not one of my virtues!

My thoughts were all consuming about when it was going to come and if I was maybe pregnant already!

My af eventually arrived 37 days after my last pill and from the ov tests and bbt my cycle now seems to be around 29 days.

Well London was fab and graduation was amazing but I'm knackered now!

But on the upside , I'm in the 2WW club now. Got a positive OPK and have managed to get the OH home (I believe) on time so now we'll just have to wait! BBT dipped then spiked so hopfully we've caught that egg!

Lisa - I'm glad you will be staying with us cos I want to be able to be with you all the way! I hope that Team Cerazette is the luckiest BNB team on the board.

Michelle - the knackered puppy!!

xx

hi michelle howz you today? was only on bnb yesterday briefly & didnt have time to sit and reply properly...
thats great news that you in the 2ww club aswell now - i really hope you all are going to be keeping me company through this, i have a good feeling about our "team" :happydance: x

forgot to say girls - did a clearblue digi test on Fri night (i know, testaholic lol)
and it says 2-3 weeks since conception so it looks like Corfu was a lucky place for us :happydance: xx

Hiya Lisa!

Yeah I'm good thanks. Just been chilling out the whole weekend! How are you? I bet you are up on :cloud9:!!

We all be here to keep you company, don't you worry about that! You are an example of our success and we won't be long in following you (me hopes!)

Michelle xx

yeah im great ta :D a tad emotional tho lol and knackered but NOT complaining!!!!

SO glad i have you girls to talk to, OH is driving me nuts today :laugh2: so ive taken myself upstairs to come on here for a bit then watch xfactor..

What was it you graduated in? (you prob mentioned earlier but my memory is shocking!!) x

Hi girls hope everyone is good tonight!!

Don't really have much to report tonight so here's some:dust: for everyone:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

GO TEAM CERAZETTE!!!!

Lolly xx:lolly:

I think i'm going to be out this month girls:cry:

Im due af on the 29th and ive already started cramping. Not even really sure when i ovulated, lines were really dark last weekend then went faint during the week then dark again since friday. Stupidly done a test today and :bfn: although im sure it would be to early even if i was but i feel exactly like i did before:witch: got me last time.

If only i knew for def when i ovulate it would be so much easier!! Although, my body must be still pretty messed up after 6 years on the shot and then cerazette lol!

Oh well, not out till the :witch: comes i suppose!!

Hows everyone else doing??

Any updates?

Lolly xx

Hey Lisa,

I graduated with a Diploma in Payroll Management! Exciting eh? Not! I did it with work.

Hey Lolly,

Could the way you are feeling be implantation cramps? It would be a bit early for a BFP but don't rule it out too quickly okay? I read something this morning that implantation occurs somewhere between 8-10 days after ov and you would feel the symptoms around about that time.

I definately ov on Friday. I did the opk and took BBT and everything went according to how it should have. I just hope that I got OH back home at the right time!

Michelle xxx

well im probably out this month girls.

i am so furious with my stupid body. i came down with a cold yesterday, and apparently being ill can stop or delay ovulation. i booked time off work to bd for crying out loud!!! i am so pissed off. i mean, i havent been ill in MONTHS and my body chooses NOW to catch a stupid cold? :cry: still going to BD like a crazy person and hope for the best.

:(

I dunno Michelle it feels really like i'm gonna get that bitch of a witch next week!!!!

Oh well, i hope if she's going to come she'll just bloody appear and i can move on o next cycle.

im_mi, It's so annoying when things don't go to plan, I totally know what you mean i'm so pissed off today. I really thought there wasn't much to getting pregnant (how thick am i) I really thought you just had sex regular and there you go :dohh: didn't expect it to be as complicated.

The bottom of my back is agony it feels like serious period pain but im not due till around 29th, I'm going to have an early night and hopefully be feeling better tomorrow

Lolly x

Hey

I've just had a message from Inic1970 She has a problem with her computer so she just wanted you all to know she is not ignoring us and fingers crossed her computer will be back to normal asap

Lolly x

Hey does team Cerazette have a logo sparklee thingy yet? How do we get one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->