Cerazette Casualties

Hi Lisa,

How are you? Hows the sticky bean?

M xx

Does anyone know what the "I'm looking for a buddy thing is about"? Is that when you fall pregnant and you have someone to go through it with whose pregnant at the same time?

Does anyone know what the "I'm looking for a buddy thing is about"? Is that when you fall pregnant and you have someone to go through it with whose pregnant at the same time?

Yup thats right!

Thanks 2016.

Probably sounded like a really thick question!

M xx

I'm posting things twice now! Thank heavens for the edit function!

M xx

Hi Lisa,

How are you? Hows the sticky bean?

M xx

hiya :wave:

im good ta, emotions up & down like a rollercoaster but i was always a bit of a hormonal :mamafy: anyway lol
Think everything ok with bean, spoke to my doc today & spoke to her bout some of my concerns & she kinda reassured me - im just trying to relax and not worry too much tho we all now thats much easier said than done!!

How you feeling tonight? x

im getting p'd off coz i cant seem to copy the banner thingy :growlmad:
plus i want to know how to make tickers 2 - can anyone help?
Michelle, I followed your instructions for sparkly but i only have "copy" not 2copy as link" and then it wont let me paste it!!!! :nope:

Yeah I'm good thanks. I've been getting twinges over the past couple of days but they aren't as frequent now.

I had to laugh at the emotional :mamafy: bit. You are allowed to be emotional!

M xx

im getting p'd off coz i cant seem to copy the banner thingy :growlmad:
plus i want to know how to make tickers 2 - can anyone help?
Michelle, I followed your instructions for sparkly but i only have "copy" not 2copy as link" and then it wont let me paste it!!!! :nope:

Do you have a "copy as image"?

To get a ticker - click on any ticker you see and it will take you to a website. Make your own and once you've finished it will give you a link. Copy the link and go to "edit signature" on your bnb profile and paste it in there. Preview the signature to make sure its there and that should be it.
M xx

oh i give up - want to chuck this laptop out the window now!!!!

Inic

Stay with it, seriously it took me ALL DAY to get my bloody tickers and there's no way i can get the banner, im done with that lol.

Michelle your wee girl is gorgeous!!

Just a quick call in from me tonight, just checking there's no more suprises lol

speak to you all 2mor

Night girls

Lolly x

nothing happening today im afraid, been DH's birthday and getting work done in the house so my mind has been taken off TTC for a day :)

Just trying this new sig out, hope it works

well we managed to BD tonight! i just came back downstairs to post to tell you all :rofl: so i am officially in the 2ww now!! according to my ticker i am not supposed to O until tomorrow (well, today really as its almost 1am) but i am fairly certain its already happened.

I had some rather scary post coital bleeding earlier, again. its been going on for 4 years and the doctors dont seem to have any answers for me, im sick to death of people shoving their hand up there for seemingly no reason *rolls eyes* O spotting got heavy enough to wear a pad earlier but not heavy enough for AF.... i really dont have a clue what is going on in there at the moment, i just pray that i am still able to make babies.

Night girls! hope youre all OK xxx

Thanks Lolly,

She is a sweetheart as well. She's a good girl.

Im_mi,

That's awful! I had post coital bleeding a while back but it was caused by a polyp which i had removed and that seemed to solve the issue. Have you done a pg test recently?

Inic,

Try typing
at the end and see if that works. If not go back to Lilypie and get the bb code link and that should show your ticker.

Asolomio,
Did your DH have a good birthday? Its good to take your mind off things for a bit.

M xx

Im_mi,

Forgot to say congrats on joining the 2WW!

M xx

IM STILL BLEEDING OMG :cry:

its like a light red flow, like AF but no clots and a bit too light to be considered AF.

I just wish i knew what the fuck is going on with my body. Apologies for swearing, i am just so incredibly frustrated. if this is AF that would make this cycle 15 measly days long. i know its probably going to take some time for my cycle to return to normal but this is just ridiculous. i just want to be pregnant like NOW :cry:

My one glimmer of hope - it hurt a little bit whilst BDing last night so i am praying that the bleeding is just my cervix being aggravated and sore. the bleeding this morning was mixed up with CM so that would make sense.

Michelle, thats what my doc thought it was, but when i went to the gynae about it 3 months ago she basically fobbed me off saying it was a mild infection. i said to her that would it be the same infection that had been causing it to happen for 4 YEARS??!! when my swabs came back with a slight infection she gave me antibiotics and discharged me. we talked about having a hysteroscopy and a colposcopy under a general so that if they found a polyp they could remove it immediately, but after they found out i had the infection it was all cancelled. Im so annoyed. i dont want to have to go back there and go through all of that again, there is nothing more unpleasant than having strangers looking up your chuff.

Woo Hoo im mi 2ww how exciting!

I've got cramps again today, :witch: due around next thursday.

Ive got a long weekend off work this week, thank god! :happydance: Don't really know what we're going to do but off Friday till Tuesday so i'm going to chill out all weekend.

Anyway i'm just home quickly for lunch so i suppose i should actually go and get some food

Lolly x

IM STILL BLEEDING OMG :cry:

its like a light red flow, like AF but no clots and a bit too light to be considered AF.

I just wish i knew what the fuck is going on with my body. Apologies for swearing, i am just so incredibly frustrated. if this is AF that would make this cycle 15 measly days long. i know its probably going to take some time for my cycle to return to normal but this is just ridiculous. i just want to be pregnant like NOW :cry:

My one glimmer of hope - it hurt a little bit whilst BDing last night so i am praying that the bleeding is just my cervix being aggravated and sore. the bleeding this morning was mixed up with CM so that would make sense.

Michelle, thats what my doc thought it was, but when i went to the gynae about it 3 months ago she basically fobbed me off saying it was a mild infection. i said to her that would it be the same infection that had been causing it to happen for 4 YEARS??!! when my swabs came back with a slight infection she gave me antibiotics and discharged me. we talked about having a hysteroscopy and a colposcopy under a general so that if they found a polyp they could remove it immediately, but after they found out i had the infection it was all cancelled. Im so annoyed. i dont want to have to go back there and go through all of that again, there is nothing more unpleasant than having strangers looking up your chuff.

Sorry im mi i posted that at the same time. Really sorry to here your having a rough time. does it feel like af??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->