Cerazette Casualties

oh it was fab! hoping to have another one this weekend lol if the bank balance will allow!

how are you doing hun?

im officially in the 2ww now. days are creeping by so slowly!

Yay Congrats on the 2ww! The days do drag don't they!

I'm okay. I'm just getting myself as back to normal as I can. I think I'm taking it out on other things tho! I've just had a blazing argument with a teacher from Suzanne's school.. nothing he didn't deserve right enough!

Anyway! I'm glad you enjoyed your night out on Saturday!

Lisa,

Are you okay?

M xx

Hello everyone :hi: im back!!

I am SO sorry ive not been here - bloody decorators managed to rip out my phone line (well we thought it was an old one) so ive had no internet for the past 2 weeks almost :growlmad:

I know you've prob been wondering what happened to me - im not allowed to use internet at work so was completely cut off!!!

Hope everyone doing ok, will go back over the last few pages in a min to catch up...

Im absolutely fine - thats me 9 or 10 weeks today - had a scan yesterday & saw the heartbeat and was told baby due 23rd June - tho im sure the midwife said yesterday that I was 9weeks 6days but 23rd June would make me 9 weeks??? Confused or what?!?! anyway we are very happy & relieved, well for the time being anyway!! Going back for a 2nd scan on 4th December, they like to do a 12ish week one where I live so should get a more accurate date etc then I hope!!

Hope to speak to you all again later :hugs: luv Lisa xx

Thats me caught up with all the posts ive missed - gosh didnt realise it was only 9 days since id been on - it felt like FAR MORE lol

Michelle, I am so glad to hear you sounding positive about everything - you've been through such a shit time. I really think (and hope) you'll be my bump buddy before this baby is born :)
Oh and by the way - I know a couple of people who work on CalMac ferries, bet your hubby knows them its such small world really..

Im-mi, hope you getting over your illness poor you that not nice at all!!

Lolly, hope you doing ok hun..

And hi to the new girlies :flower:

Luv Lisa x

Yay Lisa! I was worried about you Missy!! Yeah he probably does know them He works on the Arran to Brodick ferry as the chief cook. He's never gotten rid of his sea legs since leaving the Navy! Give me names and I'll ask.

I'm soooo glad everything is working out for you Lisa. Well done sticky bean!!

I've had amazing support from friends and family who have been through the same thing and work have been fantastic. If I need time then I can take it. Its been hard to keep going but this is how I cope. I go back to normal as soon as I can and try to put things at the back of my mind but never forget you know? There is a girl in work who had an m/c last year and she has been amazing! She emails me everyday to make sure I'm okay and if I need to talk to her, I go and see her and she takes the time. I don't like dredging up bad memories for her though!

TMI warning!!! I didn't have any bleeding today so I think thats it all over. That's 13 days I've bled (mainly spotting for about 9 of them) 13 has always been a lucky number for me.

OH is looking to try again as soon as possible. I just want to chill out for a bit and see how it goes. Like not trying but not preventing?

I'm so glad you are okay Lisa. You were on my mind a lot over the last few days cos you hadn't been on!!

Well Girls,

Its friday! What are the plans for the weekend?

OH came home yesterday knackered so it will take him a couple of days to start feeling like normal again.

Off to work now..... :growlmad:

M xx

hi girls! sorry ive not been in here much! lovely to see you lisa, so glad everything is ok! and michelle, its good to hear that you have someone to talk to who understands what youre going through.

im going out again on saturday, haha. trying to make the most of not being pregnant! :haha: well i guess i could be but i have a feeling i am not.

having a new living room carpet fitted on the weekend, and our new sofa arrives on monday!! so excited!!

sounds like you getting the support you need Michelle, thats great, it must really help being able to speak to girls who have been through the same thing and it helps when work are good about things too...

Not trying, not preventing? Im sure things are all going to work out for you VERY soon :)

Tell hubby the guys i know are: Ian Brown and John Maguire, both from Campbeltown ( I can reveal my whereabouts now that everyone knows our news) lol..

Have had a nice quiet weekend, got the house to myself at the mo - OH away to watch football and DD away to see her horse so its peace perfect peace for a couple of hours.

Hope you've had a nice weekend too...

Hey Lisa,

My OH is from Ardrishaig in Argyllshire. You probably know it.

I'll mention the names and see if he knows them. His name is Stuart MacIver but every one knows him as either Mac or Jiffsy (don't ask!)

Back to work tomorrow... booo!!! Don't want the weekend to end!

Im_mi,

How was your weekend? Were you out on the lash last night?

Lolly,

How you doing girl????

M xx

OMG YOU GUYS I'M PREGNANT!!!!! :happydance:

I really didnt think i would be this month. so much so that i got drunk at the weekend :( feeling very guilty now.

But OMG!!! I cant believe it :) i did an IC this morning (9dpo) and saw a faint line after half an hour so i did a frer and there it was... clear as day. and it wasnt even FMU!!

oh God, i pray its a sticky one!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

OMG YOU GUYS I'M PREGNANT!!!!! :happydance:

I really didnt think i would be this month. so much so that i got drunk at the weekend :( feeling very guilty now.

But OMG!!! I cant believe it :) i did an IC this morning (9dpo) and saw a faint line after half an hour so i did a frer and there it was... clear as day. and it wasnt even FMU!!

oh God, i pray its a sticky one!!!
n
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

WOW im_mi this is fabulous news :yipee: a massive congratulations to you - oh how exciting!!!!

Lots and lots of sticky dust to you hun (ps, I was drunk on holiday just after I conceived so know how you feel but dont worry i was told it wouldnt matter one little bit)

:hugs::hugs: luv Lisa xx

Hey Lisa,

My OH is from Ardrishaig in Argyllshire. You probably know it.

I'll mention the names and see if he knows them. His name is Stuart MacIver but every one knows him as either Mac or Jiffsy (don't ask!)

Back to work tomorrow... booo!!! Don't want the weekend to end!

Im_mi,

How was your weekend? Were you out on the lash last night?

Lolly,

How you doing girl????

M xx

Gosh it really is a small world - yeah I know loadsa people from Ardrishaig & Lochgilphead its only 50 miles up the road and I work for Argyll & Bute Council whose HQ is in Lochgilphead, am up there all the time - im sure loads of them will know your hubby :)
Does he still have family there? x

OMG!!!!! Congratulations Im_mi! I bet you are on :cloud9:

I'm really happy for you Im_mi!!

Congrats hunni!

M xx:hugs:xx

Gosh it really is a small world - yeah I know loadsa people from Ardrishaig & Lochgilphead its only 50 miles up the road and I work for Argyll & Bute Council whose HQ is in Lochgilphead, am up there all the time - im sure loads of them will know your hubby :)
Does he still have family there? x

Yeah his Mum and Dad are still there and his brother and sister in law live in Lochgilphead. One of his mates lives in Crinan and the rest of the Ardrishaig lot are in Glasgow now. How small is this world?

I'm so happy at your news Im_mi!! Well done hun!

M xx

Thank you so much guys! :hugs:

And thank you all for your support over this time. I hope you dont mind me still popping in here from time to time, i would miss you loads if i had to leave!! :hugs:

just thought id better update here that i lost the baby yesterday :cry: :angel:

just thought id better update here that i lost the baby yesterday :cry: :angel:

Oh no im_mi, so so sorry to hear this huni...
Old mother nature can be so bloody cruel :growlmad:
You take care of yourself :hugs::hugs: xx

Hello,

I've been reading all of the messages on this thread and I have been through an emotional rollercoaster hearing about your stories girls. Lisa - brilliant news for you, hope I'm as lucky as you, my name is Lisa too! Im_mi and Michelle, so sorry for you guys, they do say a high % of pregnancies miscarry, but being new to this game it seems so shocking in reality. I hope you both recover quickly and are able to TTC again soon.

I'm looking for some ladies to accompany me through the TTC journey. I've been off cerazette for 2 weeks now. Didn't know about the risk of ectopic pregnancy til I read this, but now worried as we've been actively trying for 2 weeks, but I guess not likely to conceive so soon, but thinking maybe we should use condoms until I get my first AF. But part of me doesn't want to!!! Would really love to be pregnant before xmas.

Also didn't know about how dificult it can be to get your cycle going properly after cerazette until now, it's all so worrying.

Anyway, hope to join in this team to support and be supported!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->