Cerazette Casualties

thats it tho - you read the leaflets and say to yourself "yeah thats cool I understand all that" then you hear everyone elses experiences etc and then you're all confused again??! Im an imformationoholic and read anything & everything on the whole ttc thing, my friends are calling me Doctor Lisa :roll:

Thats good that your OH can get home quickly then - oh I so hope everything goes well for all of us x

I know who to call on then when I don't read the leaflets right..lol.

oh what are we like lol

im just glad I found this website and now know that im among many many other lovely if slightly mad :wacko: ladies who are all in the same boat.

My OH is so damned cool about it - "uch whats meant to be" and all the other stupid things that men say. This obsessiveness all started coz HE changed his mind and decided that he would now love to be a daddy (I have 2 from previous relationship) and he now moans about the amount of time I spend on here :growlmad:

i love him really :winkwink: x

aww lolly im sorry youre feeling so emotional! I cant imagine that an OPK would show positive after a surge, im sure you ovulated :flower:

i could have sworn i had ovary pain today but i am not due to o for a week. i dont think i ovulated today though, ive never ever had ovary pain before (but having said that, i have either been pregnant, breastfeeding or on birth control for all but 3 cycles of my entire life). Were not going to get a chance to BD until thursday anyway. OOH maybe i should do an OPK?? if i am ovulating then i will have to wake DH up when i get home from work 2mora :rofl: well, if i did O today im sure we will miss it.

this friday will be our four-week wedding anniversary. I cant believe i'm a married lady now!! :D

I hope you are feeling better today Lolly xx

oh what are we like lol

im just glad I found this website and now know that im among many many other lovely if slightly mad :wacko: ladies who are all in the same boat.

My OH is so damned cool about it - "uch whats meant to be" and all the other stupid things that men say. This obsessiveness all started coz HE changed his mind and decided that he would now love to be a daddy (I have 2 from previous relationship) and he now moans about the amount of time I spend on here :growlmad:

i love him really :winkwink: x

Ah I know. Men pretend to understand and my OH is trying. He repeated a conversation with a colleague to me about TTC and I was creased with laughter! Honestly I'd love to be a fly on the wall sometimes! We are engaged and were going to get married next year but we have put it off until we have got other priorities out of the way. Here's hoping the plan works out!

Hi guy's

Feeling better toady! God what a wreck i was yesterday!! Can you feel emotional when you ovulate????

Yeah hopefully i have caught that egg!!! Fingers crossed!

How is everyone else doing??

Lolly

x

I know im the only one here but, has anyone else got baby brain????

It's ALL i think about aaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!! :haha:

Everywhere i look, and i mean everywhere it's babies or pregnant people. Two of my friends have just told me they are pregnant, one of my pupils told me this morning, every magazine i buy is comparing celebs bumps and due dates and every tv advert is for bloody pampers or baby food.

Im going to go nuts :wacko:

Lolly x

IKWYM, its insane, i swear i see more pregnant people than non-pregnant people at the moment. i do think you notice this stuff more when you are TTC which makes it even harder! Dont worry, lolly, youll get your lil' baba soon and it will be your turn to parade your bump and make people jealous :laugh2:

Ever since we said we would start trying the only adverts that come on the telly during programmes are baby product adverts. I've been to Toy r us more times in the last month than I have been in the last 2 years. I need 2 hands to count the amount of pregnant girls at work. 2 more have had babies recently! I think you are are right im mi...

Thanks for the dust Lolly, here's hoping I'll get my OPK positive soon.

Can I also say to you all that I'm really glad this thread is here and I wanted to say thanks to you all welcoming me here. I'm just really grateful to be able to come here and talk to others in the same position!

Michelle xx

It's a great thread isn't it!!!

I don't know what i would've done either so thanks also to all you girlies!!

Lolly x :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im being a bit dumb :dohh:

How the hell do you get a wee photo to come up with your name or the images you guys have??

I want to put a pic of me up but i have no idea what to do on here

Please help, im a Thicko

Lolly x

I've been doing my OPK tests and I'm getting a bold line and a faint line so its still negative but thats the first time I've had both lines (as a negative test that is!)I did 2 to make sure and both had the same result. Do you think that means that the surge is coming?

God this is a nightmare!

Im being a bit dumb :dohh:

How the hell do you get a wee photo to come up with your name or the images you guys have??

I want to put a pic of me up but i have no idea what to do on here

Please help, im a Thicko

Lolly x

Hey Lolly,

Go to your profile and edit your avatar. Scroll the bottom and pick customise avatar. Then upload a photo from your computer.

Michelle xx

I've been doing my OPK tests and I'm getting a bold line and a faint line so its still negative but thats the first time I've had both lines (as a negative test that is!)I did 2 to make sure and both had the same result. Do you think that means that the surge is coming?

God this is a nightmare!

evening :D not been on all day so just been catching up on everyones chat!
cheers for the friendship add, will need to get myself a decent pic on aswell - its nice to be able to put faces to names...

sounds like your surge is on its way :thumbup: i just tried the opk's yest "just incase" and have been getting positives ever since, the last one i did at 9pm tonight was strongest yet, a good bit darker than control line so am pretty certain they start off lighter then gradually get darker & darker - looks like you might be in the 2ww soon aswell :happydance:

sounds like your surge is on its way :thumbup: i just tried the opk's yest "just incase" and have been getting positives ever since, the last one i did at 9pm tonight was strongest yet, a good bit darker than control line so am pretty certain they start off lighter then gradually get darker & darker - looks like you might be in the 2ww soon aswell :happydance:

I hope so! I've got OH on standby. Will do another test tomorrow and see what happens.

Lets hope you catch that egg!!

I hope so! I've got OH on standby. Will do another test tomorrow and see what happens.

Lets hope you catch that egg!!

hope so for all of us - OH is just about to get dragged upstairs again :rofl:so im signing off now, spk 2moro x

Thanks Michelle!!

Will need to get a pic of me up soon but i'll need hubby to do that im a bit dim with computers :haha:

Sounding good about the opk's though yeah?! As long as there getting darker thats the main thing. I had dark line on sunday got a bit fainter monday and tuesday and then tonight it was WAY dark so god knows whats going on but we have :sex: every day for a week now (oh and twice on sunday) Im shattered!!

Im due af 2 weeks 2mor so we'll see what happens
:lolly: (haha they have a abv for my name) x:dust:

My OH is coming home tonight if I get a stronger result on the test. I'm flying to London tomorrow morning and will be away all day! Everything is against us this cycle! We will still try to catch that egg though and if we don't we'll have fun trying. lol. xx

Lovin the lollypop smiley!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"