Cerazette Casualties

Morning girls!!

MikieC, good luck catching that eggy!

Lolly, cant wait to be able to put a face to the name! :)

lnic, hope you had fun BDing he he he.

My body is such a tease. last night i had what could easily be described as an implantation bleed, and today i feel exhausted and sick and ugh. i am only on CD9, so unless cerazette totally f*cked me over without me realising it theres no way i could be preggers!! is there??

Im mi! You never know chickadee! You never know!

hi everyone newbie to the thread here!

I came of cerazette 2 weeks ago and finshed BFing my first child 2 and half months ago.

I havent had a proper period in over 2 years. I havent had one whilst on cerazette at all.

Any one know when we can expect one?

We are currently NTNP until i have a few periods x

Guys,

I won't be on tomorrow as I am going to London for the day with my Dad. I'm graduating at the Barbican centre and will be leaving at a god awful hour in the morning and not getting back till late at night! I'll catch up with the goss on saturday when I'm recovering!!

Michelle xx

Welcome Clairebear!

I took my first af after coming off cerazette about 5-6 weeks after taking my last pill. I'm on my first cycle just now. I never thought I'd ever be so glad to see my af!!

Michelle xx

Thank you Michelle x

Looking forward to making friends in here for my new journey and hoping AF doesnt take to long to appear! x

clairebear, i had my first AF just 10 days after stopping cerazette so there is hope!! im only on cycle #1 so whether i go back to regularity straight away remains to be seen, but so far its looking good!

MikieC, i hope you have a fab time in london!

im pretty sure im not pregnant now, lol, i was silly to think i was :laugh2: . i feel much better and the bleeding was prob just remnants from AF. i did an OPK in case it was O bleeding but it was negative so i guess its a random curveball! its ok though, really, not long now until O day and i am full of PMA! im gonna make a baby this month, hell to the yeah!

hehe clairebear, we both live in the SW and we both have a little Jack! small world lol.

Morning everyone :wave:
i wasnt on all day yesterday so welcome Clairebear, you are going to meet loads of lovely ladies here..

Michelle, congrats on the graduation hope you naw too knackered when you get back!!!!

Well here's my update!! After 3 days of really strong positive opks - god i actually cant believe im typing this - guess what?!? This morning i got my :bfp: we are so blessed for it to have happened so soon :happydance: think we are both still in shock!!!

So it just goes to show that anything can happen in the world of ttc - only came off cerazette 8 weeks ago, didnt have AF at all & was praying that she would hurry up - its a crazy old world but a fantastic one :cloud9:

I will be popping in here everyday still to chat to you guys and see how its all going - tbh im actually crapping myself now & worried that something might go wrong, got my first midwife appointment & scan on 17th Nov so we not telling anyone until that is past...

Lots & lots of :dust: to everyone & praying that i have a sticky bean!

Love Lisa x

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive congrats!!!!

Well done you, you must be over the moon:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Really chuffed for you this is great news!

Did you have any idea???

Lolly x

Welcome clairebear!!

Told you you'd be more than welcome here!!

I wont be going anywhere im pretty sure i'll be the longest member of cerazette casualties!!

Lost 2 members in a week, Which actually really is great news. Right Im_mi Whos next, me? you? clairebear?

it is very exciting though that this has happened

Lolly x:lolly:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive congrats!!!!

Well done you, you must be over the moon:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Really chuffed for you this is great news!

Did you have any idea???

Lolly x

oh lolly, still cant quite believe it?! It is just an amazing feeling, OH is grinning like a cheshire cat and now believes he is the sperminator :rofl: with super :spermy:
I honestly thought it would take ages mostly because of my ripe old age of 39!!!

I really thought i was about to ovulate but then after getting 3 days solid of really strong positive opks i looked this up and read that more than a few days of +opks could actually mean pregnancy. Had an IC and a FRER in the house anyway and thought "uch why not just see" - you can imagine my total shock & excitement when they both came up strong right away!!

Its still very early days, not even sure when we caught - think it mustve been sometime between middle & end of September, prob when we were on holiday in Corfu!! Wish id known a few days ago & it wouldve saved all that mad :sex::laugh2:

I wont be leaving team cerazette casulties coz im living proof that amazing things can happen & hope that my story so far can be an inspiration to others here :happydance:

howz things with you? x

ohhhh lnic1970 that is AMAZING NEWS OMG!!! :D huge congratulations sweetie. glad youre going to check in on us still :) so when would your little bean be due? how exciting, so happy for you xxxxxx

ohhhh lnic1970 that is AMAZING NEWS OMG!!! :D huge congratulations sweetie. glad youre going to check in on us still :) so when would your little bean be due? how exciting, so happy for you xxxxxx

aw thanks im_mi - tbh im not exactly sure when we caught, think it mustve been sometime in the 2nd half of September so that would make it due around end of June me thinks?! Getting a scan on 17th Nov so will know better then. Still hasnt sunk in!!! Oh I will def be keeping in touch with you girlies here, hopefully you'll all be following me soon tho, so glad this website and threads like these exist :)
Hope everythings good with you today x

Morning everyone :wave:

Well here's my update!! After 3 days of really strong positive opks - god i actually cant believe im typing this - guess what?!? This morning i got my :bfp: we are so blessed for it to have happened so soon :happydance: think we are both still in shock!!!

So it just goes to show that anything can happen in the world of ttc - only came off cerazette 8 weeks ago, didnt have AF at all & was praying that she would hurry up - its a crazy old world but a fantastic one :cloud9:

I will be popping in here everyday still to chat to you guys and see how its all going - tbh im actually crapping myself now & worried that something might go wrong, got my first midwife appointment & scan on 17th Nov so we not telling anyone until that is past...

Lots & lots of :dust: to everyone & praying that i have a sticky bean!

Love Lisa x

OH WOW!!!!! Well done Lisa! I'm so pleased for you and sticky bean wishes are coming your way! Yay, I'm so happy for you.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Michelle xxx

Well London was fab and graduation was amazing but I'm knackered now!

But on the upside , I'm in the 2WW club now. Got a positive OPK and have managed to get the OH home (I believe) on time so now we'll just have to wait! BBT dipped then spiked so hopfully we've caught that egg!

Lisa - I'm glad you will be staying with us cos I want to be able to be with you all the way! I hope that Team Cerazette is the luckiest BNB team on the board.

Michelle - the knackered puppy!!

xx

Hey

Glad you had a good time in London. God, look what happens when you have a day off from here, someone only goes and gets preggers!!

Hopefully we will all be lucky but i have a funny feeling i'm going to be the only one left in here :cry:

Im going to test on the 29th (if i can hold out that long)

what dates are you guys testing on???

Lolly x

aww lolly im sure you wont be the last one! theres no reason why this month wont be your month :hugs: im testing on the 4th but i will prob start poas a lot earlier than that lol i have no self control!!!

michelle, congrats on entering the 2ww :happydance: im sick of waiting for O day now lol.

im not due to O until next weds but been having lots of watery & ewcm so weve started our BD efforts in earnest! the only night between now and O day that we cant BD is tonight, but we BD'd last night and i booked three nights off work over O time so we can get down to it :rofl:

hope you all have a great weekend x

Hey

Glad you had a good time in London. God, look what happens when you have a day off from here, someone only goes and gets preggers!!

Hopefully we will all be lucky but i have a funny feeling i'm going to be the only one left in here :cry:

Im going to test on the 29th (if i can hold out that long)

what dates are you guys testing on???

Lolly x

Hey,

I know but its fantastic news! Maybe I should have a day off more often and then maybe the rest of you will catch? :shrug:

I'm feeling quite positive today. Lolly, we will be in this together, all of us! You, Im mi and I are all in the 2WW together right now!

By my reckoning I should be due my af round about 1st Nov. I'm saying now that I'll wait to see if af arrives but I know I'll probably test before that. Anyone want to take a bet on what date I'll cave on? :haha:

Michelle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->