Changing bag that just looks like a handbag?

choc

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a changing bag (or big bag that I can use as a changing bag) that just looks like a handbag, eg not patterned etc.

I have a yummy mummy bag at the moment which I loved but it doesn't feel so right now, I feel I need a handbag again! So I am looking for a grownup looking changing bag! Not too expensive!

not what u asked for but i just use a reguler handbag . and have a small backback dora the explorer for lo's stuff. its fab cos it dont look to young for her or to old she just has this little bag for a nappy wipes and a drink.

I do the same as Pinktaffy. I use whatever handbag I fancy and my LO has a Mr Man bag (Mr Tickle as his first word other than Mum or Dad was tickle :lol:). He has nappies, wipes, bum cream, a change of clothes, his reins, plus snacks and a drink in his bag. He worked out very quickly that this was the bag to go if he is hungry!

I do the same :) I carry a normal handbag & omar's stuff goes into his Mickey club house bag.

dora was one of my girls first words lol so she has alot of dora stuff. i also keep snacks in her bag she calles them sweets its reays fruit and breadsticks and stuff lol. but she goes mummy dummy and sweats b4 we leave the house and we have 2 put it all in her little bag lol its 2 cute when they know its there own little bag.

dora was one of my girls first words lol so she has alot of dora stuff. i also keep snacks in her bag she calles them sweets its reays fruit and breadsticks and stuff lol. but she goes mummy dummy and sweats b4 we leave the house and we have 2 put it all in her little bag lol its 2 cute when they know its there own little bag.

That's very cute. My LO toddles off to get his bag if he sees me getting mine ready :lol: He does still like to go in my bag and steal my keys and strangely my lip gloss which he purses his lips and pretends to put on :lol:

That's very cute. My LO toddles off to get his bag if he sees me getting mine ready :lol: He does still like to go in my bag and steal my keys and strangely my lip gloss which he purses his lips and pretends to put on :lol:

aww thats so cute my little girl does that aswell with lip gloss. and i have a comact mirror and she gets it out and kisses herself alot lol shes so vain:haha:

Look at oioi.com, their bags are gorgeous (if pricey) we use a Chuggington Backpack for day to day use but if it's rammed with cars and lorries or his at the CM we use my oioi.

aww thats so cute my little girl does that aswell with lip gloss. and i have a comact mirror and she gets it out and kisses herself alot lol shes so vain:haha:

:lol: toddlers are so sweet.

I've just ordered a pacapod, v.pricey to (was a rare treat!) but it looks just like a handbag with pods for nappies, food etc inside. Oioi do nice ones too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->