Charting group!

I just started typing and I realized about half-way through, it was probably better suited to a journal post. Long story short for here, will save the rest for my actual journal, despite two months of charting - I may or may not have ovulated either time. I've looked at enough charts to know my temp rise is not substantial. I'll be using the Fertility Awareness Method for "tuning" on FF from here on out, continuing to temp, and giving OPKs another shot, since my ability to ovulate is back in question. Should I get crosshairs this cycle, I will be getting an LP progesterone level about 7 DPO (as P peaks between 5-10 DPO) for my own information, to see if it looks like I've ovulated or not.

Ugh I'm sorry that there is so much uncertainty. I wonder if your body is still sorting things out after bc. It took my body six months to figure things out after I stopped taking birth control pills.

Does FAM pick up ovulation in the first cycle that you charted?

I changed all charts to FAM and it still detected ovulation for the first one (Dec), but moved it from CD 20 to CD 17. And per FAM, there was no ovulation in the second one (Jan)... that's consistent with a period that looked like a period at the beginning of Jan and nothing but a bunch of off-and-on spotting this time... suppose it's moot now? At any rate - still having lower (way lower) left-ish cramping and sensitive/tender boobs, my temp did go way down this morning and DH reported "slippery" CF... will just keep charting and see what comes of it.

My friend's mom thinks it isn't the actual BC that's the problem, but preventing one's body from ovulating for a long time - in my case 16 of the 31 years I've been alive. So even though my pill should have immediately left my system, it's possible that my body is still working out what to do in the right order. Then again, it's possible I did ovulate at least one of the two times or both times and have a tragically low LP progesterone level. Hence the additional blood work this cycle, for my own information.

hello ladies how are you all?

can you please look at my chart im new to charting

i had a rise today is that normal?

thanks in advance x

hello ladies how are you all?

can you please look at my chart im new to charting

i had a rise today is that normal?

thanks in advance x

Looking good! It's hard to tell anything from just one temp, but if it keeps going up that could definitely be a good sign. FX for you!

Hey ladies.... My temp dropped quite a bit this morning... Does this mean I'm about to ovulate? I took an opk last night, and it was negative. I'm only n CD 11, but I took clomid this round!

I don't have any other symptoms that suggest I've ovulated. I have some pain in my left ovary yesterday, but I believe that's normal to experience while on clomid.
We haven't BD'd at all yet, so I feel like if I'm about to ovulate, that gives me just one time, and I was hoping to get more in!
Here's my chart!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi Ladies I am new to charting & this cycle is my first month and I received my crosshairs yesterday but I think ff pinpointed my ovulation a day late. Do you all think it's predictions of ovulation are always accurate or can they be off a day of two

I also use opk's & I got 2 positives the 2 days before ff say I o'ed and I also had the o pains on cd 12 instead of cd 13 that's why I am convinced I o'ed on cd 12 but I guess time will tell & Haylee congratulations on your BFP

I also use opk's & I got 2 positives the 2 days before ff say I o'ed and I also had the o pains on cd 12 instead of cd 13 that's why I am convinced I o'ed on cd 12 but I guess time will tell & Haylee congratulations on your BFP

Thanks Hun x

Hayleyjj congrats on your BFP! Cd 6, my temps are yoyoing. Gahh, hopefully it'll calm down now that af is gone

Congrats Hayley!!!! How exciting!

Hmmmm so I got a positive digital OPK smiley this morning (CD 11), which is four days early, but my wondfo was negative. Curious...

Such bad timing because I'm sick, DH is sick and DD is miserably sick.

Here's the wondfo:

https://christineandianwedding.com/smileywtf.jpg

just bd hun for the next 6 days xxx then if its later your covered

Hmmmm so I got a positive digital OPK smiley this morning (CD 11), which is four days early, but my wondfo was negative. Curious...

Such bad timing because I'm sick, DH is sick and DD is miserably sick.

Your Wondfo is as positive as mine ever get - I'd try to DTD, sick or not, or just wait this one out due to illness. Sorry, cause it does suck having to make those kinds of choices!... oh, the things we do whist ttc...

Does suck that your sick but I agree with the others if you can bd get to it :)
Afm- 2 days of high temps. I temped 33 minutes early today thanks to the mil but it only would have been higher not lower if any change. I guess with my screwed up hormones I could have ovulated super early but could go down tomorrow or the next day. :shrug:

Oh babyrogers, I'm right there with you with the weird chart this time around. Except mine is the opposite - as of today, a straight 7 days of lower temps, where I usually only have 3-4 and sorry for the TMI, but definitely "abundant" EWCM and I don't really even check - it's based on what's visible on toilet paper! Trying to give OPKs another shot, but they are still negative as always, seemed to be getting positive on Sat and Sun and yesterday, seem to be getting more negative again - without ever getting a real positive... the story of my ttc life at this point. Hopefully both of our cycles are less wonky than previous ones!

Will try to BD tonight. Still not totally convinced. This is (from left to right) SMU, 2 PM and 5 PM:

https://christineandianwedding.com/smileywtf3.jpg

Thanks Clandestine, I hope so too. LisK, they look like they're still getting darker, maybe you're still a day or two away?
Stupid bodies! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->