Charting group!

what u guys think is there a possibility to be preggo?

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 5
I agree mindgames, better safe than sorry. Mcap, can't really tell you, there's always a chance and you aren't below cover. Good luck
Afm, Cd 13 and my temps are rocky and OPKs are very negative. I think I will wait until Cd 16 to start taking them again

I agree mindgames, better safe than sorry. Mcap, can't really tell you, there's always a chance and you aren't below cover. Good luck
Afm, Cd 13 and my temps are rocky and OPKs are very negative. I think I will wait until Cd 16 to start taking them again

When do you normally O?

Help!! Have I not ovulated yet? Positive opk on CD 17... I could ovulate today still I guess... But why the weird temps?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 4
Help!! Have I not ovulated yet? Positive opk on CD 17... I could ovulate today still I guess... But why the weird temps?!

Could be that you are ovulating today. My temp usually goes down on the day I ovulate. What brand of OPK are you using?

I've normally tested by now, but am having some odd browny black slight discharge at the moment, so thought I'd hold off. Don't think my chart looks very positive either tbh. X x x

Positive clear blue in AM but digi was still negative in AM. PM my digi was positive (first response)

This was on cd17, I'm now on cd 18 and no ovulation detected yet on bbt chart.

My body is doing a whole lot of NOTHING right now. No fertile signs at all. Booooring!

What on earth is going on?! I swear I've ovulated, so why hasn't FF caught it??
I have exhausted all my effort. I had all the right signs. I was on clomid this round (I DO ovulate on my own though) and yet its looking like I won't be ovulating at all. My DH can only "deliver his goods" so much. (Typically we do the deed twice per cycle, and this cycle we've done it four times!) I feel completely discouraged, confused and I'm not sure what to do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 5
awee what??? boo!!! I thought when you said positive you were talking about a pregnancy test!

What on earth is going on?! I swear I've ovulated, so why hasn't FF caught it??
I have exhausted all my effort. I had all the right signs. I was on clomid this round (I DO ovulate on my own though) and yet its looking like I won't be ovulating at all. My DH can only "deliver his goods" so much. (Typically we do the deed twice per cycle, and this cycle we've done it four times!) I feel completely discouraged, confused and I'm not sure what to do.

It looks like you may have O'd on CD 19. If you get another high temp tomorrow, you should get crosshairs.

yep, looks like cycle day 19 you Oed now that I went and looked at your chart.

I hope that temp stays up and you get your crosshairs tomorrow. I'm still waiting to O as usual. My temps are yo-yoing. Anyone else off BCPs have this up-down, up-down pre-o? I discarded yesterday's temp because my dear mil woke me up 3 times in the 2 hours before I temp...grr...

So I finally got my crosshairs...I'm 5dpo. Is it normal for your temp to drop below the coverline so soon though? Not to mention that a lot of my temps before ovulation are above too...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member