Charting group!

Hmmm well OPKs were all very negative this morning so we will see if I get a temp rise tomorrow. Very skeptical.

Well my temps are still "high." I' ve discovered that I have abnormally low temps. A normal person is about 37c but can range from 36.4- 37.2. My temps range from 35.8-36.6, only going above that when I had a "fever" which for normal people is still not a fever.

Well I got a huge temp spike today... but I also woke up with a bad sore throat, so I don't know if I trust it. This is the second cycle in a row that a perfectly timed temp spike makes it look like I ovulated when I'm really sick. Last month it was a fake out. Why do I keep getting sick at the most crucial time in my cycle for accurate temps?!?!? I hate winter!

Wow, that went up a whole degree. I know what you mean. I got sick twice last cycle. My temp dropped right back down to normal today. Took an opk yesterday. It was light so still awhile. I'm going to take them every 2 days until they start getting to close positives. Still BDing every other day so if I miss my Lh surge with the opk we still have a chance.

Wow, that went up a whole degree. I know what you mean. I got sick twice last cycle. My temp dropped right back down to normal today. Took an opk yesterday. It was light so still awhile. I'm going to take them every 2 days until they start getting to close positives. Still BDing every other day so if I miss my Lh surge with the opk we still have a chance.

Yes! It is so frustrating getting your hopes up and then having your temp come crashing down. LOL... such is TTCing, I guess. Smart move to BD every other day. Hope you O soon!

I need help!!
Hubby and I have been TTC since Dec. 2011 with a MC at 7 weeks in Aug. 2012. This is the 5th cycle TTC since MC and my first cycle charting my temp. I have been waking up and temping before I get out of bed but wake up at different times (between 5am and 630am). On CD 17 I temped, got out of bed 5 mins later, took a sip of water and walked to the living room where I saw my temp did not save. I took my temp again right away, recorded it and made a note of what happened.
Can someone with experience in charting please look at my chart and tell me what you think? To me it looks all over the place. Did I O on CD 11 or CD 17? Could the dip on CD 17 be an implantation dip? (Remember, this was the day with the unsaved temp.
Thank you for help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
I need help!!
Hubby and I have been TTC since Dec. 2011 with a MC at 7 weeks in Aug. 2012. This is the 5th cycle TTC since MC and my first cycle charting my temp. I have been waking up and temping before I get out of bed but wake up at different times (between 5am and 630am). On CD 17 I temped, got out of bed 5 mins later, took a sip of water and walked to the living room where I saw my temp did not save. I took my temp again right away, recorded it and made a note of what happened.
Can someone with experience in charting please look at my chart and tell me what you think? To me it looks all over the place. Did I O on CD 11 or CD 17? Could the dip on CD 17 be an implantation dip? (Remember, this was the day with the unsaved temp.
Thank you for help.

I'm sorry for your loss. :( I'm no expert, but I don't see ovulation yet on your chart. The low temp on CD 17 could be from drinking water. I would keep BDing until you see a clear shift to higher temps.

I have no idea what is going on with my chart. Another really high temp today, and when I took my temp later, after being up for a while, it was .5 degrees lower than my bbt. That makes no sense, right?

Thank you for your input. I figured that much with CD 17 but thought maybe the sip of water would be cancelled out by the fact that I got out of bed and walked to the living room (I know it's silly). I just added my info the fertility friend chart and it seems to think I O'ed on CD 13. I guess we'll see, the waiting begins once again. Good luck to you and thanks again for your input.

Thank you for your input. I figured that much with CD 17 but thought maybe the sip of water would be cancelled out by the fact that I got out of bed and walked to the living room (I know it's silly). I just added my info the fertility friend chart and it seems to think I O'ed on CD 13. I guess we'll see, the waiting begins once again. Good luck to you and thanks again for your input.

Do you have a link to your fertility friend chart that we could see?

I hope you can see it. I discounted CD 17.
What so you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 8
can someone look at my chart and tell me if that could of been an implantation dip at 7dpo

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 4
WARNINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TMI : I'm extremely confused by cm today, I went to check and came out with perfect egg white, super stretchy cervical mucus, 100% clear, no white, not foggy, looked little like raw eggwhite.... then wiped my fingers off with toilet paper and checked again... this time I came out with sticky white somewhat clump white cm... few hours later went back again and had the stretchy cm, but this time it was clouded, white colored, but still stretchy... WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!??????

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

You guys think I already ovulated? I ask because I have no more OPKS, so I can't tell if I'm still having my surge, and I've had no real pain yet (which I mean I haven't before, but because I'm on clomid this month, I assumed I would) and lastly because we might be going out of town tonight, and given the way we have to do things (turkey baster) I'm wondering if its worth it to bring all of our stuff with us for one more BD. I realize there has to be a few high temps to confirm, but just wondering what your opinions are.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2
Can someone please tell me if my chart looks promising or not :) I have been having terrible cramps the past few days. This is my 1st cycle TTC with temping.

kittykat2010, its really hard to tell at this point honestly, staying above the coverline is important though. so that seems good.

Mindgames, it looks like you could have, you will hopefully get crosshairs tomorrow

Looks like the high temps were another fake out! Stupid body...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->