Charting group!

So I finally got my crosshairs...I'm 5dpo. Is it normal for your temp to drop below the coverline so soon though? Not to mention that a lot of my temps before ovulation are above too...

Congrats on the crosshairs! I don't agree with FF's interpretation. I would guess that you are 3 DPO now. I bet the crosshairs will move in a couple days.

so glad you got your cross hairs mindgames!!! I'm now in the position you were in lol. cross your fingers for me!!! would love to join you in the two week wait =)

How's everyone doing? I'm still waiting for O. I've gotten lazy about temping the past few days (my temp time is 4:25 am and I haven't wanted to wake up). Need to get back into it.

I got my crosshairs! now 3 dpo!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Congrats on the crosshairs. I am still waiting to ovulate...as usual. Looks like its still awhile away. Negative OPKs so far. Still very faint. On the plus side I got cm. I shouldn't be so excited but the bcp screwed me out of getting much the last cycle so when it showed on the tp I took it as a good sign. Hopefully that means I am slowly dropping the effects of long term pill use

My body is doing a whole lot of NOTHING right now. No fertile signs at all. Booooring!

That sucks. My body keeps doing things, but in the wrong order and not all at the same time... not very optimistic about ovulation...

I hope that temp stays up and you get your crosshairs tomorrow. I'm still waiting to O as usual. My temps are yo-yoing. Anyone else off BCPs have this up-down, up-down pre-o? I discarded yesterday's temp because my dear mil woke me up 3 times in the 2 hours before I temp...grr...

Oh, dear MILs... think most of us would be better off without them!

How's everyone doing? I'm still waiting for O. I've gotten lazy about temping the past few days (my temp time is 4:25 am and I haven't wanted to wake up). Need to get back into it.

I'm also still waiting to ovulate... not sure if it's going to happen this time around or not. Still planning a 7 DPO progesterone level, IF I actually seem to ovulate. My chart's a BFM (big, fat mess) thanks to my traveling (long version, here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...secret-baby-making-texas-13.html#post25814705) and I *might* have had a positive OPK this past Thursday, picture in journal post.

I've missed you guys, hope things are going better than they were a few days ago!

Well I think AF is on her way...I have had 2 temps below the coverline...what do you ladies think?

Wow Clandestine, your temps are even more out of whack than mine. I've been having rediculously low temps. Like, under 35.8 at times. I guess I'm just not an "average person" whoever they are have temps around 37 lol. I hope you get crosshairs soon Clandestine

What's with the dashed line? I haven't missed a temp and I've taken them at the same time......

Edit!! Figured it out...it was because I put fever as a symptom yesterday...even though it was in the evening and I wasn't even sure I had one!

So here's my chart now...how does it look?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi girls! I'm new to this thread and I've come for your expertise. :thumbup:

I don't use FF as I should. But I use countdowntopregnancy. I charted last month a little but realized I had a bad thermometer, so I discontinued for a bit and then got a new one. So you will see for Jan that there are missing temps, but it clearly shows I O'ed and I had 3 days of :bfp: OPKs. So that was pretty clear.

This month however isn't. I have been POAS like crazy and no where near a positive at all. But if you look at my chart it looks like I O'ed on Friday? I still need a temp for tomorrow am to be above coverline, but I think this is what is going on. Also I had a HUGE mood swing out of nowhere on Thursday night for like an hour and a half. So it seems like I O'ed but without a :bfp: OPK I'm not sure.

Here's my main question. If I've been POAS (digital not monitor) like 3-5 times a day without a positive and I've got a chart that looks like this one, could I have still O'ed? I'm just worried it's anovulatory. Please if you have any insight I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=108834

Wow Clandestine, your temps are even more out of whack than mine. I've been having rediculously low temps. Like, under 35.8 at times. I guess I'm just not an "average person" whoever they are have temps around 37 lol. I hope you get crosshairs soon Clandestine

Have you had your thyroid checked? I'm hypothyroid (medicated), and know that low temps (and low energy/ heart rate) are symptoms of thyroid dysfunction.

AFM... I made a custom symptom to designate my travel/ time zone change. If you omit the week I was away (and drinking and sleep deprived), my chart almost looks normal. I actually think if I'm going to ovulate, it was yesterday. My CF was watery this morning after a few days of EW, so thinking it either happened or my body just gave up this cycle. Just more waiting... will see if I get a temp shift tomorrow and in the days after that. If I do, still planning 7 DPO progesterone level and if my temp stays all crazy, I'll save my money and wait for cycle #6.

I think my doctor did a thyroid check a couple years ago but I will mention it to her next time I'm in. Watery cm is considered fertile though too right. I hope you ovulated or will ovulate soon.

Well... another smiley here. Exactly 13 days after the last one (just like last cycle). This time the Wondfo was also positive. We'll see if I get a temp shift. If this cycle is the same as last cycle I have two more smileys to go before O.

I think my doctor did a thyroid check a couple years ago but I will mention it to her next time I'm in. Watery cm is considered fertile though too right. I hope you ovulated or will ovulate soon.

Watery CM is definitely still fertile - I've read that some don't get true EW, but still manage pregnancy with no problems, so I guess that means it's "good enough" fertile quality!

Well... another smiley here. Exactly 13 days after the last one (just like last cycle). This time the Wondfo was also positive. We'll see if I get a temp shift. If this cycle is the same as last cycle I have two more smileys to go before O.

I don't know if we can consider it a good thing that at least you definitely ovulate and it's predictable, even if it takes a small eternity?

AFM... temp still downish. Really hoping I did manage to ovulate Saturday (second day after seemingly positive OPK) and that my temp will skyrocket tomorrow morning. If it doesn't I think it's a safe assumption that I haven't or won't be ovulating this cycle. Taking shifts to be with my FIL, so he doesn't pass alone. My husband just left to relieve his sister and I'm going up in about two hours. About to update my journal in a bit - way too much not related to charting to post here!

Does the lower temp today mean I'm out?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 7
no, I dont think the lower temp means you're out. Just watch for spotting though.

I really need help with my chart....is there any chance that I am pregnant? My temps are all over the place. I don't think I ovulated this cycle, waiting for AF to arrive.

I have been taking temp @ exactly 6 am every morning, without doing anything, but waking up. :) And I take my temp vaginally.

No Mindgames, not necessarily. Could be a fluke temp or late implantation.
Clandestine, fx your temp sky rockets tomorrow
Lisk, I know how you feel, I had 4 failed Lh surges last cycle
I made a support group for us women with wacky cycles. I will put it in my siggy in a couple minutes. So far there's only one woman with me but I'm hoping if a couple more join we can attract some other ladies.
Afm- finally got a positive opk, and a nice one. I didn't get suck a dark one at all last cycle, I don't know if its just the brand or I had a higher LH surge. Irl it looks darker than the control line. I hope this is it. You can do it body, drop the egg!
Ps....kitten got a little curious what was going on lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
I really need help with my chart....is there any chance that I am pregnant? My temps are all over the place. I don't think I ovulated this cycle, waiting for AF to arrive.

I have been taking temp @ exactly 6 am every morning, without doing anything, but waking up. :) And I take my temp vaginally.

How long is your LP usually? Have you tested since 12 DPO?

Afm- finally got a positive opk, and a nice one. I didn't get suck a dark one at all last cycle, I don't know if its just the brand or I had a higher LH surge. Irl it looks darker than the control line. I hope this is it. You can do it body, drop the egg!
Ps....kitten got a little curious what was going on lol

Haha that pic is hilarious. And that's a great positive OPK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->