Charting group!

I don't really know how long it is. Last month it was 17 lp, but I have irregular cycles, so I don't know if that would irregular as well.

I tested this morning and it was :bfn:

Haha thanks Lisk.
Kittey, wow your temps really are all over the place. Sorry, don't have much advice for you. Ff at least gave you dotted crosshairs so there's a chance. You're welcome to join Wicked Wacky cycles too. :) stupid bodies! And birth control. Stupid bc too!

I never got a positive opk. Now I'm left with this chart.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=108834

babyfor me, keep charting girl, I didn't ovulate until cycle day 44

I didn't ovulate until Cd 57 last time. I know it's difficult. Just keep charting, hopefully you will get there.
Afm- I'm confused... Looking at my temps it looks l ovulated on Sunday yet I had a positive opk yesterday. Temp went up by .23 today and .17 the day before.

Well another day of waiting to see if I O'd here. I went to a hockey game last night and had two beers before I remembered that today's temp was important. Oops! Alcohol usually raises my bbt so I have no idea what it should have been this morning. Frankly I would have liked to see a higher number given the alcohol, but we will see what happens tomorrow.

This keeps getting crazier and crazier. I'm just dumbfounded.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=108834

AF isn't due until 3/14, so what is going on with me???

I got my BFP yesterday! At 9 or 11 dpo. Blood test came back negative though.... Here's my chart:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 10
Ad here are just a FEW of my positive tests...which I am still getting...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
why is the blood test coming back negative?? Did they say?

Nope. They just said to come back around the 15th for another test.

Hey Ladies - can anyone make sense of my chart please?
Do I need to have temps for every sigle day for FF to give me crosshairs and an ovulation date?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/411f1e/
This is my first month

Stephy B, you don't have too, but it helps, look at my chart, its similar to yours, it looks like you haven't ovulated yet.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Well another day of waiting to see if I O'd here. I went to a hockey game last night and had two beers before I remembered that today's temp was important. Oops! Alcohol usually raises my bbt so I have no idea what it should have been this morning. Frankly I would have liked to see a higher number given the alcohol, but we will see what happens tomorrow.

That happened to me half a dozen times this cycle. I think I have to write the thing off and wait for a new one to start. And I did get a temp in this morning, but then had a margarita with dinner, which is sure to confuse things more!

Haha thanks Lisk.
Kittey, wow your temps really are all over the place. Sorry, don't have much advice for you. Ff at least gave you dotted crosshairs so there's a chance. You're welcome to join Wicked Wacky cycles too. :) stupid bodies! And birth control. Stupid bc too!

Where's this Wicked Wacky Cycles? I think I should join.

You should! It's in my sig under my ttc journal

Well, after my chemical on January 14th 2013, I am cautiously thrilled that today, at 9 dpo, I got my BFP. Please Jesus, let this one be a sticky bean!!!!

well, after my chemical on january 14th 2013, i am cautiously thrilled that today, at 9 dpo, i got my bfp. Please jesus, let this one be a sticky bean!!!!

congrats!!!!!

That happened to me half a dozen times this cycle. I think I have to write the thing off and wait for a new one to start. And I did get a temp in this morning, but then had a margarita with dinner, which is sure to confuse things more!

I did it again this morning. I woke up to temp and couldn't find my thermometer, so I went blundering around the bedroom searching high and low before I finally found it under the bed. DOH! So once again I have no idea if this morning's temp is accurate.

What was your temp this morning?

Well, after my chemical on January 14th 2013, I am cautiously thrilled that today, at 9 dpo, I got my BFP. Please Jesus, let this one be a sticky bean!!!!

Congrats!!
And thanks for looking at my chart!

Our charts are similar - gives me some hope!!!

I have a head cold right now and slept with my mouth open last night :( so my temp might be off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->