Charting group!

LOL, my temp was 3 hours and 15 minutes later than usual and likely affected by last night's margarita... was 97.90 on the right side and 98.04 on the left side (doing both, as my left side is consistently higher - likely a consequence of sleeping position). Chart is still a crazy mess, so much for trying to get a progesterone level ~7 DPO! I am pretty sure there was ovulation (somewhere), as my boobs have been sore for days. Yours still looks way up, hopefully those beers aren't playing tricks on you!

I miss my computer, my phone keeps accidently navigating and then I lose all I typed. My fricken dog broke the screen of my laptop, meanwhile one of my kittens is trying to bite my fingers as I type...anyway....
Congrats Jess! Hope it's a sticky bean for you.
Lisk, your temps look good. I hope they stay up and you get your crosshairs tomorrow. I got mine today so we could be Lp buddies lol. My temp was so high I wondered if I had a "fever." That is in quotations because my temp was that of an average person and min are usually much lower. At any rate, I'm fairly confident I ovulated when it said I did. If I have the same lp as last time then I should have a 33 day cycle! Unless I get pregnant... That'd be awesome

I'd love to be LP buddies if I actually O'd. Temp this morning wasn't screwed up by anything BUT also wasn't definitive either way. It's technically above my normal coverline but its close. So the waiting continues!

Aww hope it's better tomorrow. Only 2am here so I don't temp for 7 hours

Had FF set to FAM and got dotted crosshairs this morning. I know my temps are a big, crazy mess, but thought it would be fun to put this out to you charting ladies... here's the data from FF's 3 detectors:

Advanced - no ovulation detected
Fertility Awareness Method - CD 25, dotted lines
Research - CD 23, solid lines

Symptom data - the advanced detector is almost definitely wrong. I am sure my body is giving me LP symptoms (especially the nipple soreness, which is almost unbelievable, but tolerable), so I don't believe "no ovulation" is the case - just curious about when - feel free to suggest dates that aren't on FF's list, above. Just wanted to get input from other people!

I would say research was right in your case, wrong in mine. Fan and advanced both gave me solid crosshairs at cd22 but research gave me solid lines at Cd21

I would say research was right in your case, wrong in mine. Fan and advanced both gave me solid crosshairs at cd22 but research gave me solid lines at Cd21

I hope you/it/me are right about mine!

Yours is tricky - my "normal" charts usually have that gray area of 2-4 days of it's anyone's guess. Based on your temps, it could have been as late as CD 24, but I don't think it could have been earlier than CD 22 (as the +OPK after ovulation, I've never heard of anywhere). At least you have thorough coverage for CD 22-24, so it doesn't really matter in the long run!

Haha yeah, I thought I would o the day after my positive opk hence the am and pm bd but my temp had already gone up. And I agree, doesn't seem possible to have a positive opk the day after ovulation.

Another lower temp. Looks like my body failed to O again. Ugh this is so annoying. I should buy stock in Clearblue.

@LisK, it's still kind've up overall - FX for you that it's just a fluke few days!

I've decided temping at 5 AM is a bad idea for me (nevermind the last week hasn't been near 5 AM) - I think it's on the sharp rise we all get in the morning and a little change seems to go a long way (even my Jan. chart). Maybe try shifting your temp time by an hour in one direction or the other? I think if I go into cycle 6, I'll be temping at 6 AM (Dec chart was that) or 4 AM, to see if I get more consistent results.

It didn't drop too much Lisk, hope it goes right back up tomorrow

Finally got my crosshairs! I had to put in a few fake low temps before O to get it to work, but I'm pretty sure it's accurate. :)

Woohoo! I knew it! What time is it where you are? Are you 5 or 6 days past Ovulation now (Sunday)?

Congrats, LisK! If my math is right, you're both 5 DPO today and I'm 8. Almost all on the same schedule! I really hope this is a lucky month for us!

Close Clan, I'm 6 now. So 5,6 and 8, nice. Lets get us some BFPs!

Grrrr another messed up temp. I accidentally locked the cat in the nursery and woke up at 3:30 am to yeowling (normal temp time is 4:25). So I temped before rescuing her. Sorry kitty!

Grrrr another messed up temp. I accidentally locked the cat in the nursery and woke up at 3:30 am to yeowling (normal temp time is 4:25). So I temped before rescuing her. Sorry kitty!

I would have done the same thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->