Charting group!

How is everyone today?

Anyone help me figure out why FF hasn't confirmed Ov yet? I imagine I ov'ed on CD17 and have had 3 highish temps since. Hmm confused

xx

I'd bet because you +OPK was 2 days ahead and your CM was - the day of. Even though we all know that can and does regularly happen, it upsets their software.

Thanks both of you, I just discarded some high temps due to fever and its worked out Ov for CD 18 now, making me 3pdo. :) We only DTD once 2 days before Ov so I am not expecting a BFP lol!

Clandestine, you are coming up to DTD time I see! :)

Lisk - your temp looks like it's slowly starting to climb, I wonder if you have indeed Ov'ed around CD 26. Do you test once a day with OPK's?

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Thanks both of you, I just discarded some high temps due to fever and its worked out Ov for CD 18 now, making me 3pdo. :) We only DTD once 2 days before Ov so I am not expecting a BFP lol!

Clandestine, you are coming up to DTD time I see! :)

Lisk - your temp looks like it's slowly starting to climb, I wonder if you have indeed Ov'ed around CD 26. Do you test once a day with OPK's?

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Yeah I have been testing but I don't know how reliable the smilie face digitals are for long weird cycles. CD 26 would not match up with CM though. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next few days with the temps. AF is due Wed.

yesterday i had some watery CM, today nothing. im gonna wait another couple days to start using my OPKs. my temps have been so wacky :wacko: i dont like the thermometer i got. it doesnt beep when its done reading your temp. it says it reads in 30-60 second :shrug: the other day i fell asleep with it under my arm. i woke up and had to turn it back on to see what it ended up being :blush:

yesterday i had some watery CM, today nothing. im gonna wait another couple days to start using my OPKs. my temps have been so wacky :wacko: i dont like the thermometer i got. it doesnt beep when its done reading your temp. it says it reads in 30-60 second :shrug: the other day i fell asleep with it under my arm. i woke up and had to turn it back on to see what it ended up being :blush:

It definitely sounds like a new thermometer is in order! Also I think you are supposed to temp orally or vaginally but I could be wrong. I need a new thermometer too because mine takes FOREVER.

i was reading on FF about doing it vaginally or orally. does it really matter where it comes from? i thought it was just a pattern we really needed to look for? i didnt read about that until a couple days ago. i want to just say forget temping this month. OH is going to first shift monday and my temping time will be changing by 2 hrs. i feel like i'm doing it all wrong :dohh:

Milo-s mummy - Hmm not sure why they advise taking temp orally or vaginally, maybe its more accurate? You're right though, surely it's mainly about looking for patterns!

My update, I am 4dpo today, I am a POAS addict so usually start testing at 8dpo!

x

Well I got a second positive OPK smilie this morning. Not sure I trust it as when I ejected the stick the test window looked messed up (the dye had bled instead of forming two distinct lines). I think I will test again later today. But of course we will proceed as if it's a real positive!

Well I got a second positive OPK smilie this morning. Not sure I trust it as when I ejected the stick the test window looked messed up (the dye had bled instead of forming two distinct lines). I think I will test again later today. But of course we will proceed as if it's a real positive!

Yay! lets hope laters test also shows a nice smiley :)

Hmmm well I tested with SMU and it was negative. It was clearly less concentrated but I have no idea what to think now. I guess I'll just get to BDing and hope for a temp rise!

I've had a massive dip in my temp today :wacko: I'm not supposed to O until the 19th. I saw on ff that if the temps are too erratic, it can't detect ovulation?

Hmmm well I tested with SMU and it was negative. It was clearly less concentrated but I have no idea what to think now. I guess I'll just get to BDing and hope for a temp rise!

Good luck! If mine isn't concentrated I'm likely to get a negative or both lines very faint, but equal in color .

I've had a massive dip in my temp today :wacko: I'm not supposed to O until the 19th. I saw on ff that if the temps are too erratic, it can't detect ovulation?

93.7 seems too low to be accurate. I think you need a new thermometer. Is yours a BBT thermometer?

Milo-s mummy - Hmm not sure why they advise taking temp orally or vaginally, maybe its more accurate? You're right though, surely it's mainly about looking for patterns!

My update, I am 4dpo today, I am a POAS addict so usually start testing at 8dpo!

x

I temp orally. Other ladies on here who temp vaginally seem to prefer it because it's less variable than oral temps (more consistent day-to-day). I understand my chart is about the trend of the temperatures over time, so I don't have trouble "reading" mine the way it is. For me, vaginal temping seems like extra effort that's not necessary.

Maybe OPKs are just running crazy this time of year??? I'm barely recovered from my witch's visit and my OPK this morning with FMU (per instructions) was DARK. Still negative, but way darker than the others. Extra weird, because I'm CD 8 and ovulated at CD 20 last cycle. No idea what's going on. Going to try another OPK in a bit and get started on the BD asap!!!

Nothing is ever nice and simple is it!?!?

I think I'll discard that temp tomorrow. I had to look twice because I didn't think I was seeing it right :dohh: it's a bbt. I'll probably get a new one this weekend.

x

I temp orally. Other ladies on here who temp vaginally seem to prefer it because it's less variable than oral temps (more consistent day-to-day). I understand my chart is about the trend of the temperatures over time, so I don't have trouble "reading" mine the way it is. For me, vaginal temping seems like extra effort that's not necessary.

Maybe OPKs are just running crazy this time of year??? I'm barely recovered from my witch's visit and my OPK this morning with FMU (per instructions) was DARK. Still negative, but way darker than the others. Extra weird, because I'm CD 8 and ovulated at CD 20 last cycle. No idea what's going on. Going to try another OPK in a bit and get started on the BD asap!!!

Clandestine - Hopefully they will get darker and darker over next few days and you have a nice early Ov this cycle!

Nothing new going on for me, temps seem to be quite flat over last few days but still highish which is good. Snow today here in UK! I don't work on Mondays, which is nice as I don't like driving in the snow so can stay at home today!

Hope everyone having a good day!

x

I think I'll discard that temp tomorrow. I had to look twice because I didn't think I was seeing it right :dohh: it's a bbt. I'll probably get a new one this weekend.

Good luck with your new thermometer. xx

Ok ladies shall we get to know each other a bit more?! If you don't mind, lets answer the below questions!

Name - Leanne
Age - 29
Cycle TTC - Cycle 2 TTC number 2.
Children/Pets - 22 month old DD (Olivia) and 2 x cockatiels.
Job - Events Sales Manager/ also qualified Probation Officer but taking a break from that stressful career for a while!)
TTC aids - OPK's (Yes I gave in!), CM and charting.
Anything else - Married for 7 months! Took me 10 months to conceive DD.

5/6 DPO today

Please add anything you might want to know about anyone!

xx

My cm is playing tricks on me. One day it's watery, the next day dry. Seems to be wacky like my temps! At least today's temp was a bit more reasonable. I was expecting it to be higher because I felt hot when my phone went off and I woke up to take my temp :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->