Charting group!

Name - Nikki
Age - 23 (24 in May)
Cycle TTC - Cycle 2, TTC baby #3
Children/Pets - Milo 3yrs, Ava 20.5m and dog Spike
Job - Stay at home mommy!
TTC aids - OPK's, charting, cm
Anything else - our 6yr anniversary is in June. Not married, but friends for 3yrs prior to dating :)

I tested and got this, MUST be an evap it's too early for anythign else!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1680179-real-squinter.html

I see it! Fingers crossed for you that it gets darker! Yay!

Name - Lis
Age - 33
Cycle TTC - Cycle 1, TTC baby #2
Children/Pets - Sophie (8 mo), 2 dogs and 2 cats
Job - Attorney
TTC aids - OPK's, charting, cm

I see it too! At 7dpo with my daughter I thought I was getting an evap on a cheapie. Two days later the line was more noticable. Fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Today my daughter and I woke up with colds. How does this affect my temp? Of course it would happen the week I should O. Just hoping I feel better by the end of the week and can still BD close to O'ing.

Milo-s mummy - Hmm not sure why they advise taking temp orally or vaginally, maybe its more accurate? You're right though, surely it's mainly about looking for patterns!

My update, I am 4dpo today, I am a POAS addict so usually start testing at 8dpo!

x

I temp orally. Other ladies on here who temp vaginally seem to prefer it because it's less variable than oral temps (more consistent day-to-day). I understand my chart is about the trend of the temperatures over time, so I don't have trouble "reading" mine the way it is. For me, vaginal temping seems like extra effort that's not necessary.

Well I got a second positive OPK smilie this morning. Not sure I trust it as when I ejected the stick the test window looked messed up (the dye had bled instead of forming two distinct lines). I think I will test again later today. But of course we will proceed as if it's a real positive!

Yay! lets hope laters test also shows a nice smiley :)

Hmmm well I tested with SMU and it was negative. It was clearly less concentrated but I have no idea what to think now. I guess I'll just get to BDing and hope for a temp rise!

Maybe OPKs are just running crazy this time of year??? I'm barely recovered from my witch's visit and my OPK this morning with FMU (per instructions) was DARK. Still negative, but way darker than the others. Extra weird, because I'm CD 8 and ovulated at CD 20 last cycle. No idea what's going on. Going to try another OPK in a bit and get started on the BD asap!!!

Clandestine - Hopefully they will get darker and darker over next few days and you have a nice early Ov this cycle!

Nothing new going on for me, temps seem to be quite flat over last few days but still highish which is good. Snow today here in UK! I don't work on Mondays, which is nice as I don't like driving in the snow so can stay at home today!

Hope everyone having a good day!

x

Thanks!!! It may have been a smidge darker this morning, but definitely still negative. Staying on top of things, just in case it does get darker. Last cycle was my first tracking and only my third cycle off BCPs, so no telling if or when I ovulated prior to that!

Ok ladies shall we get to know each other a bit more?! If you don't mind, lets answer the below questions!

Name - Leanne
Age - 29
Cycle TTC - Cycle 2 TTC number 2.
Children/Pets - 22 month old DD (Olivia) and 2 x cockatiels.
Job - Events Sales Manager/ also qualified Probation Officer but taking a break from that stressful career for a while!)
TTC aids - OPK's (Yes I gave in!), CM and charting.
Anything else - Married for 7 months! Took me 10 months to conceive DD.

5/6 DPO today

Please add anything you might want to know about anyone!

xx

Name - Laura (we've got a lot of "L" names on here!)
Age - 31
Cycle TTC - Cycle 4 TTC number 1.
Children/Pets - No "skin kids" as of yet. Have a fur baby collection: 10 month old Boxer, 2- 9 year old cats, 1-4 year old cat, and FOUR-4 month old kittens (were abandoned by a feral cat, not a breeder)
Job - PhD student ("all but dissertation" remaining)/ researcher in biological science
TTC aids - Charting, OPK's, CM (really just noting anything I see when I go to the toilet and my husband's "observations")
Anything else - Married for *almost* 3 months, though this is our 8th year together.

Today = CD 9 (a.k.a. waiting to O)

Ma'am, I've been using ICs for 3 cycles now and I've never seen an evap on a single one... I'd say "Congrats!!!" are in order, keep us posted!

Name - Laura (we've got a lot of "L" names on here!)
Age - 31
Cycle TTC - Cycle 4 TTC number 1.
Children/Pets - No "skin kids" as of yet. Have a fur baby collection: 10 month old Boxer, 2- 9 year old cats, 1-4 year old cat, and FOUR-4 month old kittens (were abandoned by a feral cat, not a breeder)
Job - PhD student ("all but dissertation" remaining)/ researcher in biological science
TTC aids - Charting, OPK's, CM (really just noting anything I see when I go to the toilet and my husband's "observations")
Anything else - Married for *almost* 3 months, though this is our 8th year together.

Boxers are so cute! I have one American Bulldog and one Pit Bull/Mix. Both of them get mistaken for Boxers all the time because of their coloring.

I can't imaging having four kittens around. That must be so cute/hilarious (and a lot of work!).

Thanks, this mornings test the same. Faint line but after time limit! I have also never had evaps like these and I always cheat and watch them for hours afterwards!

Aaaaaarg! My temp went down again! This cycle is so frustrating!!!!!

Hmmmm after going some googling apparently its possible to get an LH surge right before your period is due. Maybe that's what's going on. AF is due tomorrow.

Boxers are so cute! I have one American Bulldog and one Pit Bull/Mix. Both of them get mistaken for Boxers all the time because of their coloring.

I can't imaging having four kittens around. That must be so cute/hilarious (and a lot of work!).

My boxer is brindle, people don't know what to make of him sometimes - not common in the U.S. (though, not rare). I love Pitts and Bulldogs, too, very similar temperament to Boxers!

Hmmmm after going some googling apparently its possible to get an LH surge right before your period is due. Maybe that's what's going on. AF is due tomorrow.

I almost hope you get it, just so your crazy cycle will end!

Thanks, this mornings test the same. Faint line but after time limit! I have also never had evaps like these and I always cheat and watch them for hours afterwards!

I've just never seen it - hours later or not (guilty of re-checking, even next day). Do you have another brand around you could check with? FX for you!

I definitely hope I get it! I've never hoped for a period so much in my life. HA

How long after the time limit? This sounds very promising!

I definitely hope I get it! I've never hoped for a period so much in my life. HA

My best friend just had a blighted ovum/ anembryonic pregnancy, followed by a D&C. She was impatiently waiting for to get a negative HPT (and stop bleeding) to confirm the hormones had left her system, so she could start trying again, while I was in my last TWW hoping for a positive HPT and no bleeding... there is so much irony built into ttc! I do hope this settles down for you and the next cycle is much more predictable!!!

Leanne- how many tests do you have? I'm a total addict and I was testing twice a day until my lines got darker :blush: fingers crossed this isn't a tricky evap :flower:

Lis- sorry about your temp :( hope the witch doesn't take long and you're onto your next cycle soon.

My temp was the same as yesterday's. finally, some sort of consistency! My cold isn't that bad today, so still some hope we can BD this week :dance:

you aren't supposed to temp during bleeding right? theres no point? I had a chemical pregnancy, bleeding started yesterday, and I'm trying to figure out when I start temping again. I'm so sad, I thought this was it! and now my bean that i wanted so badly is now gone. :( :( :(

you aren't supposed to temp during bleeding right? theres no point? I had a chemical pregnancy, bleeding started yesterday, and I'm trying to figure out when I start temping again. I'm so sad, I thought this was it! and now my bean that i wanted so badly is now gone. :( :( :(

Sorry to hear of your chemical. There's no harm in starting now. In my case my temp usually drops right before my period, then rises slightly and stabilizes for a few days, then plummets when the estrogen rises before ovulation... then rises high during my LP - I keep temping straight through to be able to identify the pre-ovulation drop (as a pre-OPK+ indicator). My friend started temping while still bleeding post-D&C and her temp drop was consistent with her first negative HPT (looking for hormones to drop for her cycle to re-start) and are now going up to what we think are her baseline pre-ovulation temps. Long story short, you may gain insight from continuing to temp regardless of a post-chemical bleed vs. normal period.

Agree with what Laura said. I usually ovulate later in my cycle (CD 16) and my periods are short so I tend to take a break from temping then, but in your case it probably makes sense to temp now.

I'm really sorry about your chemical. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->