Charting question

pinkdiamond20

Reaction score
So I figured I would post this in the 3st tri ( also posted in 1st try, I'm desperate for a BFP ) since all of you are where I'd like to be :baby: I'm wondering for all of you who charted and got your BFP if you could chart stalk me and tell me if my chart looks good so far? Does it look like I could be heading towards a BFP or BFN? Does it look like I have a implantation dip? Anything you could tell me would be great! :flower:

So I figured I would post this in the 3st tri ( also posted in 1st try, I'm desperate for a BFP ) since all of you are where I'd like to be :baby: I'm wondering for all of you who charted and got your BFP if you could chart stalk me and tell me if my chart looks good so far? Does it look like I could be heading towards a BFP or BFN? Does it look like I have a implantation dip? Anything you could tell me would be great! :flower:

Didn't want to read and run...its hard to tell...my post O temps when I got pregnant were way up close to 99 degrees...but I was sick at the same time...and I never got an extreme implantation dip...I might have dipped down slightly...I think really the only way is to see if you stay up....but multiple ups and downs after O don't suggest a BFP to me...mine was a steady rise and was sustained without a lot of varying in temps...maybe up a tiny bit everyday or the same and maybe down a tiny bit...but nothing extreme...I knew I was pg before I got my BFP because of my temps...but your chart doesn't look similar to mine...of course, everyone is different. Good luck hun! :hugs:

hey hun, tbh im not too good with charts but just wanted to let u know that we were 16months ttc with PCOS! have u tried soy iso? x

I would say it's looking good so far. The dip looks promising, if your temps stay up/keep going up i'd probably test in a few days.

Good luck :)

I reckon if that stays up and steadily increases you should deffo tesst good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->