Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Too bad it's not that easy for us NTNP/TTC girls :p
but we will get there one day! :) hopefully this month lol

Just those sharp pains here and there throughout the day. My abdomen feels like it's getting really full right now. But not sure if that's really symptoms.

hmm! I am bad at symptom spotting, especially if its something I didnt have with any other cycle :haha: im like omg this is so it lol

I had a lot of watery cm yesterday too. Haven't had that on my last few cycles. Kept thinking I was starting and ran to the bathroom. Had a little sticky cm when I wiped but not ewcm. I checked my cervix and it was really wet. Multiple times throughout the day it kept feeling like I was starting. Only the first time did have the sticky cm though. The rest it was just watery.

I agree! I am too!! But I try not to symptom spot but since my cycles have gone so weird I am having a tendency to do that too!

its a terrible habit!
I think it gets you so worked up, and then when af shows its 10 times harder.
So i am trying not to... but I don't think I will stop lol
Heres hoping its a sign of something good :thumbup: would love to add a BFP to our group

2 BFPs!! Going to be honest...with my luck, you'll get your BFP and I won't. This has happened in every thread I've been in. One of them everyone has fallen pg except me!! LOL! I'm hoping we both get it and be bump buddies though!! :) Yesterday when I was at work I had a pair of pants on I hadn't worn in a while and OMG I will NOT wear them again! My tummy was hurting so bad! Not sure if it was from the jeans or from just the little pains. But I was ready to take them off at work and walk around in my undies!!! I even have my shorts unbuttoned and unzipped right now. LOL!

maybe that is a good sign! :D
Happens to me too! I never get the BFP everyone else does lol
I would love to be bump buddies, would be amazing to share the experience with someone who is going through it all too :)

Yes it would be!!! I am keeping a positive outlook for both of us this month!! Oh, I'm going to say a prayer....I don't say enough of them but I think it's about time I start! :)

I can't wait til you test :D
It will be so great seeing your BFP!
so did you guys try anything different this cycle?
we are just going to BD two days before O and the day of O see if that works for us.
I think im going ot have a slice of cherry pie omg sounds so good :)

Then have a piece!!! I'm trying to figure out dinner, I still haven't eaten yet and it's after 8!

Well this was a weird cycle and my previous one was only 18 days long (normally they are 32). I started spotting after that but didn't think it was AF. I would have totally missed O if I didn't pull the OPK's out! Apparently something told me to pull them out because I was going to wait til I got a BFP or AF started! So I just did an OPK and poof! It was close to positive but still had a couple days! So we bd in the PM the day I got my first positive OPK, the next day I got the positive OPK in the morning and we bd then. And 3 days after my positive OPK. So I'm hoping I have it covered with knowing you are supposed to O 24-48 hours after positive OPK!! Would have bd'd those two days in between too but OH was being a butthead and I was being one back to him. Then we made up on the 3rd day :) So like I said, hopefully we caught the egg!

When we had our misunderstanding, it was petty, but it was ALL hormones!!! I mean I know it was stupid when I look at it but I couldn't stop myself!!! I don't know what happened to me!

I think you should have yourself covered if you bd during those times!! Sounds promising!! Sperm can live 3-5 days so I hear! I also hear that girls last longer and take a bit longer to get to the egg whereas the boy sperm swim quickly but die quicker as well. Go figure, it even works that way in the sperm!!!! it's in the DNA! LOL!!! They are quick to try and find the egg and then die off because it took to long. HAHAHAHA!!!

I think you caught the eggy chic :D For sure!
Lol omg never thought of it that way, but so true! I want a boy first though, so hopefully that will work :D
when we get preggers we plan on staying team yellow, how about you?

I asked OH, he said he wants to find out so we can be fully prepared. He's dreamed for years he's going to have twin girls and another girl. I'm hoping though that if he asks me to marry him sometime soon, that we can have the wedding next year right after I give birth before he goes into the military so we can get everything taken care of! Oh, then we have to go quickly through the adoption process of my son.

OK, seriously?? I have only had heartburn twice in my entire life and that was when I was pg with DS. Not sure if that's what this is but I just took a drink of soda and after a min the back of my throat started burning. Maybe it's because I'm hungry. LOL!

aww so sweet, you are going to be an Army wife! Ahh! :D he sounds like an amazing man to adopt your son as his own, incredible :D you must be so happy!

Its probably cause you haven't eaten yet, but fingers crossed its something more!

Yes he is an amazing person and I am very lucky! He just really started thinking about the Army thing. He talked about it last year but for some reason he was big about talking about it. I told him to go to the recruiters office today before he went to work and ask all his questions and what he needs to do. He has to drop 7% body fat before he can enter boot camp. So starting this weekend I'm going to Sam's to buy 2 HUGE packs of chicken and start cooking much healthier meals. Going to the farmers market and seeing if I can buy a bushel of green beans I can blanch and freeze. We have a membership to the Ymca but he hardly uses it so he's going to start working out. I'm going on it with him, gonna work out at home though because it's hard when I have DS unless we go sit in the pool which I can't swim too much because it's so crowded. He has a dvd for us to watch called new spouse orientation.

that's great! will be good for you both, I should really exercise more but I don't want to do it alone... so would have to convince the hubs to do it with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->