Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

yeah and hubs wants to walk to the store Im like, no freaking way LOL if you go on your own then go for it.

Yeah lol no way im getting soaked and sick to go to the store.
Too darn cold for me!

I love snow but I'd think I'd hate to shovel it! Playing in it sounds way more fun then working in it :haha:

I've had such a difficult day! I've been really bitchy and just wanted to cry all day. It was nice to come home to my engagement ring sitting on my pillow which made me smile but I my stomach hurts from where I've been so upset and not saying anything at work. I'm having a hard time with it this month because if we continue to try over the next few months then OH wont be there when the baby is born and that would be heart breaking as well! I think I need ice cream!

I don't think they'd allow that in basic training. It's a 3 month course. He said they told him he'd be leaving in June or July so we might try next month, not sure though. I don't think I'll tell him if I decide for us to. I'll keep temping and see what happens from there.

He wants to keep trying I think but I know he'll be devastated if he isn't there for the birth.

Im good, Just keeping warm now that autumn has sat in. :)
How are you keeping?

Doing well! The weather has gone crazy here too. Hot one minute, cold the next. Heater and A/C turned on and off. LOL! Getting ready to head back out to where DS submitted a carved pumpkin to see if he can win in his age group. It's an alien. LOL! Has peanuts glued to it for it's antenna.

Thanks. He didn't win. Oh well. His was the only one in the category that didn't win. All others tied for second and third places. He got real upset and I'm like dude! You carved that pumpkin by yourself!!! You should be excited!!!! So he's like I guess. There was one with a piece of caution tape glued on it and it won second place. I guess it's because he carved it instead of decorating it. (my fault!). I read the paper wrong. But like I told him, hey, it's going on our porch and I think it looks awesome!

he should be proud!
you should print him a prize certificate off the pc lol
give that to him ;)
it sounds really cute.

That might be a good idea!

So when do you think you'll be ovulating?

Hi ladies! Just ttc #1, on my second cycle trying, cd1. Just hoping to join some forums to talk to people who know what the waiting is like! :) Babydust to all! <3

Welcome Kurzz!! Good luck on your cycle! The wait is horrible! Always seems to drag by, but one day it'll be worth it when you get to see those two pink lines!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->