Cheap but decent mobile phones?

Broody85

Reaction score
My mam is desperate for a new phone. She has to take the battery out to hang up a call :dohh: so I was thinking I might get her one for Christmas. I could probably get some money from my brother and sister so say a budget of about £100. Would have to be pay as you go too. Can anyone recommend a good phone or some good deals?

Tesco are offering £15 off their pay as you go phones if you spend over £30 instore

I just bought my dad a samsung galaxy ace for £64 instead of £79 and It would have cost £90 in the carphone warehouse

It's a decent enought wee smartphone, Leah and jack got them for Christmas 2 years ago and they were around £140 then. One got batters off the radiator and screen broke but the other one is going strong and still getting used every day

Thank you :)

With tesco mobile do you have to be on their network? I'm pretty sure my mam will want to keep her sim?

Arte you on facebook? I just got my mum a pretty decent mobile from one of my local selling sites. Brand new in box (unwanted upgrade) for £35 they are selling on Amazon for £110! Infact I have got loads of Christmas presents from them (all boxed brand new) for a fraction of the price - as the saying goes one mans trash is another mans treasure :winkwink:

Yes they are locked to tesco but my dad was just going to pay a tenner to get it unlocked as he wants to stay on O2

How about a Nokia they have a lot of different ones, easy too use and they seem to last very well x

Thanks girls,

Selling pages. I'm pretty certain there will be one but I can't for the life of me find any. I live in Newcastle, if anyone can help me I would be eternally grateful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->