Chemical July 27th. Not losing hope. CD 4 of 28. Who wants to wait this out with me.

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hello ladies.

Little bit about me. I have two daughters. I have a nearly 3 year old and a nearly 2 year old. This will be my third and OH's first. Month 3 of trying. Just finishing AF after a devastating chemical. Had really nice line a day before AF and then started bleeding the night after AF was due. But I haven't lost hope. Last month I ovulated CD 19 but this month we are taking a different approach. We are just going to BD every second day for the entire Month. We're hoping with less pressure of knowing when things are happening we'll be more relaxed and hopefully be able to catch a sticky one.

Anyone want to wait this month out with me?
I hope everyone is doing well.

I'll join you! I'm trying for my first. Diagnosed with pcos 10 years ago, I don't O on my own. This is going to be my first round of clomid and 100 mg of metformin. I also am on day 4 of my cycle. Fx for us both!

Hi
I will join :) Im TTC #2, I have a daughter who is just over 2.

this will be our 2nd cycle of trying for #2 (off the pill since may 2013).

Also taking it easy this cycle and BD every 2nd day :)

If we dont get a BFP this month i want to take a month or so off, dont want to be due when its my precious girls birthday! :)

Im currently on CD6 today.

Good luck to you both
:dust:

Can I join too?

I've just had a MMC and CP back to back with no AF between, bad luck or what? Xx

yourstruly10 so sorry about your chemical :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Kalijohanna- welcome. Fingers crossed for this month. I hope the clomid helps.

Poppie- I have been off my birth control since the end of April. It made a mess of my cycle all of may so we tried but my cycle was to much of a mess for it to do anything.
Thank you for your condolences. The first day I cried and didn't leave bed. OH was so good to me taking care of the girls and letting me grieve. I feel stronger today sice the bleeding has stopped and really for August to be our month. I'm hoping the laid back routine will work. If I ovulate I think it should.

Welcome nat0609
Sorry for the horrible luck. I pray this month is better for you.

How is everyone today.
I'm just off to work. Happy AF is gone and excited to start BD. I actually have a check list on my phone for each day I'd like to BD lol. I promised OH if he could do it every second day I wouldn't test for O and I'd wait till I was late for a pregnancy test. Testing my will power this month lol

Thanks hun. It was bad luck. I've got an appointment at the EPAU tomorrow. Hoping my beta level is close to 0 xx

Morning all.....well it is morning here by me :)

yourstruly10- Im feeling fine still early days so no symptom spotting or anything yet, so far so good with taking it easy and BD every 2nd night..... I know what you mean about messing up your cycle, every cycle is 2 days longer since I went off the pill. Started at 24days, then 26 days and now 28 days....lets hope it has stablised now!!

So glad your OH gave you time and helped with the kids. Glad you looking forward to BD :) sure if we can keep up every 2nd day (not so easy with a busy toddler) we can get our BFP's :flower:

Kalijohanna - really hope the clomid helps with your O! fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Nat0609- sorry for your bad luck, really not nice!! hope your appointment goes well!!

Lets hope August is our month ladies, it is both my and DH's birthdays end of August so hopefully we get an awesome BFP present :) :)

ok let me get working.....chat soon
:dust:

See I wonder if I had a chemical this month. Its my first month ttc #2 and all last wknd (af due last monday) i was absolutely convinced i was pg. AF eventually rocked up on wednesday. I'm normally super on time (early if anything) so all a bit odd. I didnt test so I dont know (which in a way, I think I'd prefer as very hard to get a bfp and then for it all to go wrong :( hugs to those who have had that recently).

Anyway, roll on some August BFP's please! I expect I will be ovulating around 11/12 Aug - how about everyone else? XX

Morning everyone. Busy day here. 8am and getting te girls ready for daycare. They go swimming today and my oldest is super excited. They also go to visit their dad this weekend so packing up a bag for them.

AF stopped yesterday so today is day 1 of every second day. OH seems positive about this method. I'm a little worried as I know my problem last month was a 9 day LP. I started pre natal vitamins in the hopes that they help my system be more prepared this time. Fingers crossed.

Nat
How did your appointment go? Fingers crossed berthing is looking good for getting started trying again!

Fleur
It very well could have been. Hopefully this moth is a sticky month for you. Are you charting and tracking ovulation?

Poppie
How amazing of a birthday gift would that be!

Well all packed up and off for the day. Long day at work and then out to the in laws for dinner. Thank god I love those people. We see them almost 3 times a week lol.

Hope you enjoy your dinner with the in laws.

Appointment went well thanks. Just waiting for beta results. I'm still testing pos on HPT so not holding out hope for getting back to normal any time soon. Today's test is darker than yesterday :dohh:

Beta was 26 last Thursday so I was hoping to be bfn by now xx

Nat
Is it possible your still pregnant? Some woman have bleeding and still go on to carry full term healthy babies.

Nat
Is it possible your still pregnant? Some woman have bleeding and still go on to carry full term healthy babies.

I wish but no :nope:

I had a very strange few weeks.

D&C on 28 May
No AF
BFP Day 39 after D&C followed by bleeding.
Saw GP who ordered betas
3, 31, 42, 26 (chemical diagnosed) and then ? for today's.

I should hear soon xx

Nat

D&C on 28 May
No AF
Saw GP who ordered betas

I should hear soon xx

Oh Nat I'm so sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have asked. I can't even imagine. Just the chemical was hard enough to deal with. I have my fingers crossed for you to get a BFP soon.

Nat

D&C on 28 May
No AF
Saw GP who ordered betas

I should hear soon xx

Oh Nat I'm so sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have asked. I can't even imagine. Just the chemical was hard enough to deal with. I have my fingers crossed for you to get a BFP soon.

It's fine huni. A MMC and a CP back to back is just very bad luck.

I'm just frustrated that I can't TTC until my body goes back to normal xx

Sorry to hear of your losses nat- you definitely deserve a very sticky and very big fat positive.

I'm not charting or temping or doing anything really other than bd every couple of days around o time. That seemed to do the trick last time?!! So fingers crossed. I just want to try and keep as relaxed as poss for as long as poss and keep the charting and ovulation sticks up my sleeve for a few months down the line if it doesn't work out by then. One thing I did just order yesterday was some preseed as I used that when I got pg with my daughter and got caught on second month of using it. Anyway we will see, I am desperate to get pg but I feel like there are lots of ladies who deserve it ahead of me! X

I've heard back, 25. So my beta went down by 1 from last Thursday :nope: xx

I'm so sorry Nat.
Are they going to do a check or ultrasounds or anything to make sure there is nothing hanging on in there that could be causing it to drop so slowly?

Fleur.
I have put away my opk's for this month. Causes way to much extra stress. Can't be good for getting pregnant. Plus I don't think OH likes the added pressure lol.

I'm so sorry Nat.
Are they going to do a check or ultrasounds or anything to make sure there is nothing hanging on in there that could be causing it to drop so slowly?

Fleur.
I have put away my opk's for this month. Causes way to much extra stress. Can't be good for getting pregnant. Plus I don't think OH likes the added pressure lol.

You'd think so wouldn't you but no. They aren't seeing me for a fortnight :nope: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->