Chester Meet

~KACI~

Reaction score
I was thinking end of nov/start dec??

Anyone fancie it?? Need ideas of dates etc x

Oh forgot to sa assuming I'm not feely yakky if I am I will back out :blush: I hate being in town trains etc when I feel shit & ugly :lol:

No suggestions where though?!

ILL COME!!! :) By then ill have got to grips with the pram and feeds ect :rofl: right now i only leave the house is i really need too, or to take baba for his daily walk. Im free whenever :)
XXX

Cool well are weekends better or weekdays?? x

This time of year + Chester I'd imagine a week day lol!

Hmm yea i suppose it is november it will be getting busy, i prefer weekday but wasn't sure on others, i cand do any day buta tuesday would be good for me becuase usually OH is off and that means i wouldn't have drag the double buggy and a restless toddler!!

anyone else got preferences?

Weekday, i was in town on sat and only in for about 30 mins and came home.....far to busy for me liking :)

I can do anyday :) bar the 25th (jacob got injections) or 1st dec (8week check-up) Bar that im free :)

(can you see how great friends are....you have a baby and suddenly your calendar is free :rofl:!!) XXX

Yea thats fine, i also know we can't do the 2nd dec;)

no no 2nd dec is my moos birthday lol x

Yep same as my neices that why i remember!! Will get Ema to see if Laura is interested and will go from ther with dates x

Ill give her a shout :) also lisa (mervs mum) was interested in meeting up so will give her a shout too :) XXX

Lisa says she defo in for coming :) not heard back from laura :) XXX

how are those dates that Jazzy suggested?? Or is that too soon x

Hoping they will be good as they are the only ones I can do due to having to go Surrey the 23rd

End of Nov - start Dec for me if I go. I end work on the 14th so fancy a bit of chillout tbh and have some things to sort the following week.

BUT that said if those dates suit others do it - I'm on the maybe list anyway :D

im free whenever :) laura coming too text me this morn xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->