child benefit

LMAO Enjoying your drinkies there Amanda? :wine:

I didn't read what you said but looked for your typos :lol:

:rofl:

back to the present mself homeless....

i was homeless from 2 homes back. i went to the council i was preg with Harley and Had Dior.

i had to take my proof of notice from the landlord i was being evicted and his reasons why and they phoned him.
i was offered a house in bellgreen, (Sophie would understand :lol: )
and that was the lady getting me the best she could she was lovely and tryed so hard to get me there instead of an even worse estate.
i got offered a flat. it was beyond belief.
i was petrified.

some girl that was about 16 came down from the flat above and told me about the crazy man in the bloke that batters her door down in the night. also there was a hostel over the road and she said they try and bother you. and every window had already been put through. i am no chicken pooh and would row any one that tryed to attack me but i was petrified just looking at the place.
so instead my family all forked out to get me a deposit for a private house. and i paid them back.
its not the rent that bothers me here and i dont want a council house because its cheaper but for the fact its stable and i can make it a home.

aww amanda :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

not sure what to type to make you feel any better hunny i really dont :(

all i can say is im so lucky i got a decent wee flat ok nothing that cant be fixed through time and MONEY :roll:

sometimes i wish money was never invented and everyone got the same back to the rashed books :lol:

no really i do count my blessings that i was lucky enough to get this flat and not be stuck in the ones behind us (they are full of junkies no ofence to teen mums i was one myself at 17, but the ones who live in the flat behind me have parties drugs different boyfriends and none of them have worked a day in their lives)

Amanda i truely hope your housing situation gets better and fast, thie is nothing worse than being stuck somehwere and feeling so isolated because you dont have your friends and family around, well i dont have any of them except OH's family cos i only speak to my 2 older sisters but they are in Cheshire so dont see them often but we do speak alot :D

Hope your enjoying your wine hun and im so sorry to hear about your BFN :cry:

take care hunny
xxxxxxxxx

i do feel for you amanda i always have its horrible going from one home to another :evil:
i feel for my mum too she is 41 and in private rented with 4 kids but i have my age on my side im 21 and still have loads of time to buy a house but getting on that property ladder seems a million miles away

crikey some of you girls have had a roughtime of it! :( i went back & read some of the replies.

I've had a shitty run but I won't complain I've only had me to pick up not have lil ones to think of & move about & if I ended up in a shit whole fair enough not nice but again I didn't have babies :(

I think its bloody awful :hugs:

My mate is in a 2 bedroom tiny flat - 4th floor up. One girl aged 13 & an 8 year old boy to say the least her home is a nightmare & for 2 years now shes been bidding to get another property whist her sister was in a down stairs flat (part of a house - 2 flat things) really MASSIVE, dining room, hugh rooms, garden, dining room & two girls (4 years between them) - New houses got built my mate asked for one an they gave her sister one :shock: Shes still in the falt with opposite sex children & her lad had behaviour problems. Its outragous!

Well presenting yourself homeless up here get you 28 days temp accomodation, then u r awarded silver priority when it comes to getting a house.

Local housing associations are usually very good apart from they are more choosier who they let houses too! :D

Dionne said:
back to the present mself homeless....

i was homeless from 2 homes back. i went to the council i was preg with Harley and Had Dior.

i had to take my proof of notice from the landlord i was being evicted and his reasons why and they phoned him.
i was offered a house in bellgreen, (Sophie would understand :lol: )
and that was the lady getting me the best she could she was lovely and tryed so hard to get me there instead of an even worse estate.
i got offered a flat. it was beyond belief.
i was petrified.

some girl that was about 16 came down from the flat above and told me about the crazy man in the bloke that batters her door down in the night. also there was a hostel over the road and she said they try and bother you. and every window had already been put through. i am no chicken pooh and would row any one that tryed to attack me but i was petrified just looking at the place.
so instead my family all forked out to get me a deposit for a private house. and i paid them back.
its not the rent that bothers me here and i dont want a council house because its cheaper but for the fact its stable and i can make it a home.

=; I totally understand why u said no :lol:
My hubby was bought up in Hill Fields :wink: bit different now to when he was growin up :lol:
Good luck though Dionne hope u get somewhere nice soon.
x

kris was brought up in hillfields i bet they no each other both worked the doors too :?

she was trying to put me in woodend :o
kris was brought up in what i call the "lego land estate"

:lol: it was the 'EX' that worked the doors!
Woodends worse than Bellgreen aint it :?:
:lol:

yes woodend is worse thats where she was going to put me but she done her best got me the best availible area and it was bellgreen
woooo hoooooo

Well if people are genuinley homeless it wouldnt matter where they are placed as long as they have a roof over their head

beanie said:
No way should child benefit be tested. I use mine on Seren, buy her nappies, toys, clothes etc. Don't see why I should lose out on that just because I work.

hear hear . My reply on this was lost last night but I agree. It's the only benefit we get and OH isn't on huge money. Like everyone else on here working or not we have to budget carefully and I'm glad of the extra help.

I agree investment should go into re-working the tax credit system so that people have an opportunity to work and contribute to the economy. It's daft that some people are better off at home on benefits when they could be improving themselves and their lives.

KX said:
Well if people are genuinley homeless it wouldnt matter where they are placed as long as they have a roof over their head

do you wanna live here???? Seriously, we're in a complex for over 50's, have pull cords in all the rooms, a disables walk-in shorwer, the damp is really playingon my astma, I had to drive Kayleigh to school twice a day 10 days after a c section, its 2 doors from a post office sorting offive that opens at 5am, theres 6 parking apaces for 16 flats, the youngest neighbour is 64, i've an alsation dog and no garden, right on the main road, we're packed in , Kayleighs rrom is smaller than a normal tiny box rrom, half my furniture is hangin from relatives garge rrooves. It's a roof above our heads, but not a lot else. I ahte it.hate it haite it.....

Sorry Karrina, that sounded like I was having ago at you and I wasnt't. I'm just really fed up with living here. I would ;ove to be able to buy a house, but we've just stuck. I feel soooo embarassed having to ask for help, ut we've got no choice. Adn poor Kayleigh won't even bring friends rund. She's been bullied for living in old peoples flats. :(

oh Amanda I had no idea hun.
This just fuckin sucks that your having to go through this worked hard your whole life and people who've done fuck all get it all.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Feeling a little better this morning, although my heads banging from the wine!! :oops:

Sorry I went off on one last night, I'd just about had enough. DH was watching a film and I went to bed with my laptop. Bad idea. So with the dark and the wine, my fingers did the talking (badly!!!!)

I know I should really be grateful. Things could be a whole lot worse. At least we're together.

And I suppose it's also a good thing that AF showed up yesterday. I can't really believe that we're trying to bring another baby into this mess, but I'm almost 37 so the bloody clocks ticking!

KX - I want to say sorry again in the light of day - I really wasn't having a go at you when I quoted you. Sorry!! :hugs:

Hi Amanda, don't say sorry, my post came out wrong and was in no way directed at you. :hugs:

You are in a terrible predicament, you get up to your Housing Office and harass your Housing Officer everyday til they move you! :D

Life sucks at times :roll:

we are all here for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->