Chocolate is Good For Pregnant Women :)

rosequartz

Pregnant with 1st Baby
Reaction score
I have been craving Chocolate since morning and just googled it, turns out it actually is very good for pregnant women :) Gonna have some now :happydance:

Anyone else craving Chocolate now?

You mean it's not good for everyone???

I actually read that as well and my sisters friend who recently had a baby, craved it throughout her entire pregnancy and when the time came, her baby just slipped out and the mw said to her "youve been eating a lot of chocolate havent you?"!! Apparently it makes your baby greasy, in a good way i mean!! Unfortunately, ive gone off sweet stuff but i may just have to try and force some down, when my nausea eases off of course!!
Enjoy your choccie and have some for me!!
xxxxxx

I wasn't aware that we were allowed to have Chocolate during pregnancy but I am eating already :)

Small amount of chocolate is good for anyone, specially people with hypertension but I heard it has to be at least 80% Dark Cocoa and not the one loaded with sugar :)

I actually read that as well and my sisters friend who recently had a baby, craved it throughout her entire pregnancy and when the time came, her baby just slipped out and the mw said to her "youve been eating a lot of chocolate havent you?"!! Apparently it makes your baby greasy, in a good way i mean!! Unfortunately, ive gone off sweet stuff but i may just have to try and force some down, when my nausea eases off of course!!
Enjoy your choccie and have some for me!!
xxxxxx

Sounds great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->