Christian ladies TTC, we can encourage one another.

Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm new here and just wanted more positive support than the other forums/groups I was part of! Thanks all!

Hey Ladies! Hope all is well! Just wanted to pop in & say :wave: Have a Blessed day!

Ladies,

I hope you stumble across this thread today and leave feeling the Grace of God upon your lives.

Just incase some of you don't know, Hubby and i haven't had a smooth journey into motherhood. I don't have regular cycles (last period was 2009!) and have pcos. We started trying in 2009, and happy to say we now have a girl (2yrs) and a boy (8weeks).

Infertility is something only one can sit back and empathise with but it takes someone to go through it to truly understand the heart-ache month after month.
I've been a true believer on the power of thinking, the power of your words and the power of your actions. It's hard, i get it. But in order to survive the 'baby yearning journey' you have to sacrifice some of your pity for some of your hope.
Most of the thinking and actions i did in preparation for a baby i did in private, otherwise i'm pretty sure my friends and family would of thought i was crazy (some of my family knew and simply thought i was charming, bless them!) I planned and prepared behind closed doors because i did it for me. I did it for my own sanity, and somewhere along the line, my heart began to believe what i was preparing for.
In my spare time i was searching online for baby bargains, things for nursery, signed myself up for maternity clothes email subscriptions, i would fold away my tiny outfits and all my babydoll dresses and leggings i placed in 'easy to grab' spots in my closet. Sometimes before going to bed i would write to my baby girl or baby boy, and write about the type of mother i wish to be for them. In and amongst the fun of pretending i was pregnant, it would somehow take the stress off trying to be.

I would eat clean gluten free foods, go to the naturopath, do detoxes and even sometimes try and push my tummy out as far as i could to see what my stomach would like if there was a baby in there. I was in retrospect, killing my body of any chance NOT to hold onto a baby, i was ridding my body of any excuse or reason not to fall pregnant. I was preparing my body for prime health and my uterus for a soon to be tinsy winsy flatmate.
Yeah it seemed fun the months i would do all of this, and sometimes a little psychotic but it enabled me a glimpse of hope. I was, 'putting it out there'. I wanted to feel pregnant, be a mother, i didn't want to dream it anymore and i wanted to act it out, until the day my body was so confused weather it was or wasn't and conceived a baby.

It's okay to feel down and out sometimes.. it's your own journey with God, and your self. It's your story, it's your testimony to others. So make it a good one. Have a good story to tell. Let yourself be shown in the best light, it's okay to cry and have moments where your husband has to drag you back out of the pit you placed yourself in, just as long as at the end of the day, you pick yourself up, pick that lil glimmer of hope, and keep walking.

xxx_faithful

Thanks for sharing faithful! I remember after getting so, so sick last year visiting my gyno at the time who told me I was so sick that I shouldn't expect to fall pregnant within two years and not to be alarmed. I felt pretty down, but knew my body needed time to heal- I was infact, too thin to have a menstrual cycle at that point. As I slowly put on weight I began having a period again, but my cycles were anovulatory *I get mittlezhmertz, so I know pretty well when I ovulate and from which ovary*

I'm so glad God has plans above ours. I had a great plan. A solid one. I was going to continue to let my body recover and slowly wean off my medicine until I no longer needed it, enroll in my post-bacc degree program and hopefully down the road DH and I would fall pregnant. We knew we possibly COULD as we were not preventing other than *sorry for the crass title* the "pull n pray". However, I guess I just didn't think it would happen so soon. Just two cycles of ovulating I fell pregnant. I haven't gotten my post bac degree and in fact my already risky job became even riskier.

It's a huge step of faith beginning to start a family. I have found myself more vulnerable and dependent on God since the possibility of finally falling pregnant has been a real one, and into my pregnancy. I'm so glad God knows best and didn't wait a year or two until my perfect plan for my body's healing, and my education took place.

All of this to say, let's remember who's in control. It's okay to take all of this to God. I tend to pray: "God, your will be done." I think he often replies with... "Yes, it's going to be" I've learned to be bold in my prayers and as Faithful has so eloquently stated- to believe for the best. Live in hope and faith and joy daily and know he has a plan set out already for us.

Hope today is blessed ladies!

feeling very bitter & angry right now. Just found out that our second pregnancy is another miscarriage. HCG dropped from 1457 to 902. I'm starting to wonder if this will ever happen for us. It took us 8 months to conceive after the last miscarriage. I feel like I keep getting knocked down again & again - I'm not sure what God's plan is here. I'm debating on just shipping out to Nepal & go do something worthwhile- get my mind off of all of this! I'm just so frustrated!

So sorry laska5, I can't imagine how angry and hurt you must be feeling. It's times like these I wish we could get a straight answer from God as to WHY?!?!?! Why not now?!! The only thing I can think to say for comfort, is from the book of Joshua, chapter 6 at the fall of jericho. verses two through 5 says: "I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men. March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days. Have seven priests blowing the trumpets. When you hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, have all the people give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and the people will go up, every man straight in." The thing I think can be the takeaway here is that God had promised them good stating that he had delivered jericho into their hands, before the walls had even come down. God still has good promised to you even though the barriers have not yet crashed down for you to see. The other point, is that he called them to faith in something crazy for a promise they could not yet see: march around a wall for 6 days and on the 7th the walls crash? It didn't make any sense, and if I were them I wouldn't think it would work- I would think it sounded crazy. I think right now you're in a time where God may be calling you to be faithful to him in the midst of something crazy, and to cling to the goodness he promises to deliver.

I know it's easy for me to type out a passage and hope it will comfort you- but it's probably not easy for you to read it and think: "AHA! every thing is better now!" I will be praying for you, because miscarriages are rough. Just keep walking around the walls, lady. They will crash (so to speak) some day.

feeling very bitter & angry right now. Just found out that our second pregnancy is another miscarriage. HCG dropped from 1457 to 902. I'm starting to wonder if this will ever happen for us. It took us 8 months to conceive after the last miscarriage. I feel like I keep getting knocked down again & again - I'm not sure what God's plan is here. I'm debating on just shipping out to Nepal & go do something worthwhile- get my mind off of all of this! I'm just so frustrated!

I'm so sorry to hear Laska, I miscarried my first baby at 12weeks, had a baby girl and miscarried again at 5weeks and 7weeks, and now have a son. My story was far from perfect and far from the plan i had for my life. I am thinking of you and will be praying for you. Miscarriages… i can't even begin to tell you how devastating the hurt is, i can only imagine what you are going through ..

xxx_faithful

i would like to join. im not ttc, but im a christian and would like to pray for and encourage whomever i can :)

Welcome Blessed! I appreciate all the prayers I can get!

Not alot to update ladies. Just working on my weight & trying to keep the faith that my Journey is on going for a reason! Praying we will have a surprise BFP, while waiting for IVF, but either way God's got this & it will all be as he has planned :)

thanks for the warm welcome <3

Lord Jesus, I lift all these ladies up to you. Please bless them abundantly! amen.

cupcake- i see you had a tr. i didnt want to wait as long to conceive this time so i took a handful of herbs to move things along when my ppaf came back. one of the herbs i used was called red clover. not sure if you had tried it, but its supposed to help heal from a tr by removing scar tissue that may block the tube. i didnt have a tr, but do remember reading about it so i thought i would throw that out there.

and if anyone needs any help with herbs that will help ttc, dont hesitate to ask! God has supplied many herbs for these purposes. all glory to our Lord and Savior :cloud9:

just wanted to add that i have been told twice that i was infertile and would not be able to have anymore children. i have had several after both times lol. believe in the Lord above anything you are feeling or being told. He is able to do more than we could dare to ask or think!

Hi Ladies! Can I join you all? I could definitely use some prayers. on April 17th I had to have A D&C, Found out baby's heart stopped at about 8.5 weeks. We were completely heartbroken! We are trying again. I am in the two week wait right now, hoping it ends in a BFP! I know God has a plan, and it is all in his timing, I am praying that his timing is now. I was reading a verse from the bible the other day and it said to ask God BOLDLY, with the intent of knowing he will do it!

Miscarriages are so absolutely heartbreaking. I was not saved when I had my two miscarriages but I have since felt the Lord tell me some things that has drawn praise from me. Something was obviously wrong with my babies and He took them to live in His perfect paradise instead of letting them suffer. And as a mom if i have to grieve a time instead of having my babies suffer a lifetime then that's what was best. God is good and worthy of praise even when we hurt. I have not went back and read this whole thread but I lay my hands on it now and ask God to bring comfort and His peace for anyone who has lost a child or is dealing with infertility. I ask in Jesus name that He heal and bless you all. Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->