Christian ladies TTC, we can encourage one another.

No Doubt- my ocd gets worse with business in life,definitely. It was literally God's supernatural peace that I DID NOT spend hours upon hours researching everything about a short cervix. I totally understand how bad it gets during stress.

What's up with us and OCD? I also have it (also don't have rituals but double check everything, neat freak etc). I personally think it is our subconscious minds trying to control events/circumstances around ourselves in a very uncertain world. I also used to have an eating disorder as well as addictive behavior (when I was much younger)!

It is absolutely necessary to relinquish control to God but what a difficult thing to do.

Thinking about you ladies. Each of us with our own joys and struggles - may we all have a blessed week with time for quiet, joyful reflection on what He has already done for us and what we know He will do in the future! xx

Hi ladies! Hope you are all doing well! Hope those of you who are pregnant are having good pregnancies that are blessed with wonderful times and memories. Praying for your health and strength and the health of your little ones.

I've popped in to ask for prayer myself. All is well. I've recently found out I'm pregnant again. I'm excited, but nervous as we are trying to sell or house and move to a different state. Just a lot going in. This was unexpected, but a blessing none the less. Thank you in advance ladies!

Congrats No doubt! Add me to the list too please. In limbo right now with a natural bfp!!!! Doubling time is "ok" at 61 hours but progesterone was beyond low....supplementing twice a day & just giving it to God!

Prayers cupcake. The progesterone should help. May three Lord protect your womb give you a good and final diagnosis. A happy and healthy 9 months to you hun!

Thanks blessed. Hope things are going well for you!

Congrats to both of you.

I'm still LTTTC...35th cycle... we're moving to iui next month and October (which marks the completion of 3 years TTC for us). If all of that is unsuccessful, it will be ivf in January/February.

Definitely lifting you ladies up who are newly pregnant and who are ttc. It's a crazy journey, having a baby!

I could use prayer over the final weeks of my pregnancy. I just feel so anxious over everything; if I have a cramp I worry it's labour, if he has a slow movement day I worry he's in distress, I worry about money. EVERYTHING. Also, it's partially hormones. But still very hard to just fully rely on God.

Pro, glad you have a plan in place. Praying that God will bless you!

June, rest assured you're not the first and went be the last to feel that way, lol. Slow movement I'd most likely because baby is cramped in there. A cramp could really be anything at this point, but you'll know when it's labor, lol. And trust it will all work out financially...it always does. Praying for peace and calmness for you hun!

Prayers ladies! Pro-if this LO doesn't stick we are moving onto ivf in the spring as we planned before this bfp..,.nerve wracking!

praying for all of you.

newly pregnant moms I am lifting you and babies to Jesus.

prof- I'm asking God to open your womb and give you these precious desires.

little- I'm asking God to give you some rest and comfort from your worries.

all in Jesus name, amen.

Great news, Cupcake! Sounds like he or she has made a little home and will stick around! Can't wait to hear the next round of good news! I'm guessing next step is more bloodwork and a scan at 7 weeks?

Redrawing betas tomorrow & Monday for sure, appt Tues with dr. Probably US end of next week...

Praying for beautiful numbers for you and little one tomorrow!

Thanks Pro. I'm trying to just go with whatever comes along. Trying not to symptom spot or daydream about this LO. Praying its not a tubal pregnancy for sure, as I am high risk for that! Honestly, I haven't accepted that I am pregnant :/ Just feels like I'm waiting for the bottom to fall out. I hate it that I don't let myself have joy in this bfp, but my heart remembers the last MC. Hoping if all progresses well, after seeing a heartbeat it will be more real for me...Just praying we make it that far at this point! Please lift me up to God to help me rest in Him & take away the developing anxiety that I feel today!

Praying for you hun. I know a lot of women have tried to not enjoy it or not get attached because of the fear of m/c. I pray God give you peace in this time.

CupCake- congratulations!!!! That is very exciting:). Praying all goes well.

Afm- still waiting and praying for children.

Ty! Still hanging in there. Too early to see anything on US still, but Dr. Thinks its looking ok. Got labs today, then US when we get back in town is the plan so far. Still struggling with anxiety. Thanks for continued prayers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->