Christmas <3

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
I just wanted to share where we go every year to see the houses that are really lite up , LOL...I am in New York, Brooklyn is one of the 5 boroughs of New York... In Brooklyn in a town called Dyker Heights you have to see how beautiful these people do the lights, it's been a tradition for a really long time.. <3

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/dyker-heights-christmas-lights-brooklyn

Oh Wow. My Boy's would love it. I am going to show them the pictures when we get home from school. Xx

They are amazing! I wish I lived in a neighbourhood with houses decorated like this, I'd be like a big kid staring at all these houses in awe!! X

They're amazing! I love it when people decorate the outsides of their house too :) theres a cul-de-sac near where I grew up that all go all out decorating, its quite famous through the county. We always went when I was growing up, and last year I took my DD to see it for the first time when we were visiting family :) I can't remember the name of the street off the top of my head, but if you google Christmas lights Bournemouth and poole it'd probably come up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->