christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent £50 on the matalan sale for my nephew and my friends unborn daughter! xXx

Ugh how annoying is it seeing something that u paid full price for now half price in sale lol!

How the hell have I only just found this thread:dohh:

share with us what uv got jac, whats leo getting ?x

Oh gosh I can't remember!
His main presents are a drum kit and a cars 2 scalextric set. He has a bike, various cars 2 toys, books, a vtech camera, a pair of Converse, an Abercrombie and fitch shirt, some jim jams, tracksuit... thats what I can remember lol:thumbup:

awww grt stuff :dance: post recent pics at xmas, aint seen pics for ages !!! they get to an age and wont let u :haha:

have a nice xmas x:kiss:

I read somewhere that elc have the birthday club codes, and that they are the bc then the month then the year so this months code would be bc1211 next month would be
bc0112 think its 20% off with the code.

I've got imogens birthday club code and it's the name of an animal. Her birthdays in 3 weeks so maybe there changing it for next year.

Anyone know of a cheap place to get some stick on gems (safe for use on skin)??
i thought i had some but i cant find them :(
xx

xx

Superdrug do in that cheap make they have.. I can't remember the name of it.. its usually on a stand.

I read somewhere that elc have the birthday club codes, and that they are the bc then the month then the year so this months code would be bc1211 next month would be
bc0112 think its 20% off with the code.

I got my DD's code and it's GIRAFFE.

xx

Superdrug do in that cheap make they have.. I can't remember the name of it.. its usually on a stand.

its the 2true range:thumbup: although i'd be shocked if you found a store with any left they sell out quite quick at the best of times let alone at xmas:dohh:

ahh poo.. its a last min idea to put a smile on the OHs face haha. i going into town tomorrow anyway if they got some il have to grab some hehe.

xx

Not planning on doing your own vajazzle are you?!? Lol ;)

Took the words straight from my fingers (hehe)!

:blush: Maybe hehe :winkwink: ...
Any tips? :haha:
xx

If you are using a mirror, DON'T make any words :rofl:

wheres this baby of yours?!

xx

Not planning on doing your own vajazzle are you?!? Lol ;)

Took the words straight from my fingers (hehe)!

:blush: Maybe hehe :winkwink: ...
Any tips? :haha:
xx

If you are using a mirror, DON'T make any words :rofl:

wheres this baby of yours?!

Staying where she is till Monday if she knows what's good for her!! :haha:

I had another false start, two trips to hospital, soooo many signs that she's coming... yet nothing.

I keep telling her though, it's HER birthday! If she wants to ruin it this year and be born on Christmas then SHE will pay for it for years to come :rofl:

haha! Ach, your babys birthday is more important than the son of gods anyway.

Hope she stays put til boxing day :hugs:

Trust me nobody would want to see me with a vajazzle at the mo - less than 3 weeks after giving birth the stretch marks are still very angry looking!! But good luck! X

Not sure if anyone is still checking in but has anyone seen any bargins on slides/climbing slides. Want to get LO one for his birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->