christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad is doing his christmas shopping today :dohh: (men ay?) And wants to know what dolls house to get Bella - what ones are good and where are the good deals?! Need to know asap! x (probably trying to look under £50)

My dad is doing his christmas shopping today :dohh: (men ay?) And wants to know what dolls house to get Bella - what ones are good and where are the good deals?! Need to know asap! x (probably trying to look under £50)

Not sure if they will have it in, but Mothercare has/had one in store that was £50 reduced to £15 and it's lovely :thumbup:

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a Joop Jump gift set, high street shop not online please, as pay day is the 23rd (eek!) and I need to get it then, so there's no way it could be delivered in time if I got it online.

My Mum has got the Chad Valley wooden doll house from Argos for Abbie. She says it's nice (I'm not allowed to see it til Xmas either apparently! :haha:)

My Mum has got the Chad Valley wooden doll house from Argos for Abbie. She says it's nice (I'm not allowed to see it til Xmas either apparently! :haha:)

Dani got that one for her 2nd Christmas and it's lovely, she still loves it :thumbup:

B and Q 75% off all christmas decorations, was in this morning and got some lovely stuff, though was selling out quick

can anyone help me find a tomy choo choo loop please , all argos in my area out of stock and cant find it online anywhere- thanks

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a Joop Jump gift set, high street shop not online please, as pay day is the 23rd (eek!) and I need to get it then, so there's no way it could be delivered in time if I got it online.

debnahams or boots?x

Try Superdrug
X

Hi all

a while back i brought a nice purfume bottle for OHs mum for xmas I brought a bottle of her favourite purfume but as i was tipping it into the new bottle i noticed the new bottle had a crack in the neck of it

even if u just slightly tip the bottle it all leaks through the crack :cry: and i cant put it back in original bottle as i had to bruitally force it open lol

I need another purfume bottle but im totally skint after having to pay out for xmas, graduation and cat MOT and tax so it needs to be super cheap

Anyone know the cheapest place to find a Lamaze freddy the firefly or similar in the shops?

Anyone know the cheapest place to find a Lamaze freddy the firefly or similar in the shops?

amazon have it for £7.95 with free delivery but if you need it before Christmas I think the cheapest place would be Argos for £9.99

https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...00002901&langId=-1&searchTerms=LAMAZE+FREDDIE

i went into argos to get my sister some hair curlers, they were originally 24.99 but were reduced to 9.99, went to the checkout and they were down to 7.49 and i had a 5er off voucher! :happydance:

so 25 quid hair curlers cost me a grand total of 2.49! :)

I just did lol!! i slid under to get my OHs presents to the back and my top got caught on a brunch so i couldnt slide back out

How the hell have I only just found this thread:dohh:

share with us what uv got jac, whats leo getting ?x

Oh gosh I can't remember!
His main presents are a drum kit and a cars 2 scalextric set. He has a bike, various cars 2 toys, books, a vtech camera, a pair of Converse, an Abercrombie and fitch shirt, some jim jams, tracksuit... thats what I can remember lol:thumbup:

The Lamaze in Argos are online exclusive, which means still wouldn't get it in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"