christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL yup! I have to admit at the grand old age of 37, I do still laugh at the word "bush" :rofl:

how safe is that site has anyine ordered off there before?

Iv ordered quite a bit from there, im a sucker for deals, even on stuff i dont need :dohh: i cant resist lol!

theyre even good for things that break too, i bought an electric floor sweeper back in july, the battery leaked in october and they told me to send it back and gave me a full refund including the delivery and postage fee :) cant complain at that :D tho i do miss my sweeper! xx

I haven't had my Debenhams dispatch email for either of my orders.

One order for the Happyland treehouse, one for a Yankee Candle.

I emailed the 'main man' an essay of anger and got an instant reply, was offered a FURTHER 50% discount for the trouble (so the Happyland treehouse cost me £10 delivered!) and a massive appology.

The candle actually turned up today at 5 oclock. Which is weird cus I placed the Happyland treehouse order on the 24th, and the candle order on the 28th. Neither of which had a dispatched email... lol.

Sorry, forgot to say what the issue was lol!

This was the response I got...

'
[FONT=&quot]We apologise for the dreadful service you have received from us and apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have had problems with our online service which we have hopefully now resolved but the knock on effect is that it is taking longer to deliver customers orders, we have taken on extra staff to cope with the high volumes of orders but we are still not completely up to speed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have checked the status of your order and can confirm that it is due for delivery in the next few days but I am sorry that I can not give you a delivery date at the moment. If you are willing to bear with us for a short while longer, I will be happy to let you have the item with a further 50% discount once you have taken delivery.'[/FONT]

note to self: send more angry emails

:rofl:

glad it's been resolved :happydance:

As long as it turns up, I'm not too fussed anymore. They have more than resolved the issue and despite the crap customer service, I am more than happy with the outcome from the 'main man' lol.

Still wont be shopping with them online ever again lol.

OMG you can write my complaints letter next time!
I drove 30 mins to Mcare for my order which wasnt there, as it was out of stock. I got offered nothing, very little apology, emailed back saying can you deliver to home now for free as an apology :D i got it.

Bought OUT OF DATE infacol from tesco, Ellie was 2 weeks old at time and luckily didnt give it. I got a card for the money back which i could have got taking the poxy item back.

The snapfish free mug doesnt seem to be working instantly anymore, when I filled in my details yesterday it automatically told me to use XMASMUG11 just tried to do another one on OH's name and after filling in the details it said I will be emailed in 7 days once they have verified the details and will send me the offer code, tried to go ahead and do it anyway entering the above code but it says This coupon is not yet active, please try again once the promotion has started. Maybe they have changed it due to the number of orders they were getting yesterday

Same for me, I tried again this morning and its said the same, guess i'll have to wait for that email to come through. Does anyone know how long they generally take at sending emails back? xx

Still not heard from them, they did say 7 days but I was hoping to find an email from them early, I wanna start making it! xx

Has anyone know of any mothercare vouchers? I know there s a 10% one for spending over 100, but im spending under that.

Im after a mothercare discount code too, oh and a m&s one if anyone knows of any? xxx

I haven't had my Debenhams dispatch email for either of my orders.

One order for the Happyland treehouse, one for a Yankee Candle.

I emailed the 'main man' an essay of anger and got an instant reply, was offered a FURTHER 50% discount for the trouble (so the Happyland treehouse cost me £10 delivered!) and a massive appology.

The candle actually turned up today at 5 oclock. Which is weird cus I placed the Happyland treehouse order on the 24th, and the candle order on the 28th. Neither of which had a dispatched email... lol.
Where did you find the email address? I've not been able to find one to contact them, only a phone number and a snail mail address ... I ordered Evie's treehouse on the 25th and have heard nothing so far :shrug:

OMG my xmas tree goes up tomorrow...

and yes I know that sounded random but

:happydance:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had an email from Toys R Us... selected toys half price for 3 days :thumbup: and also 3 for 2 on selected toys :)

Anyone looking for a wooden doll's house? This cute one from Toys R Us is £49.99, down from £99.99 ... comes with 100 accessories :thumbup: https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...essories/Dolls-House-with-100-Pieces(0025587)

asda this morning has elefun for £10, pumpaloons for
£7.50, christmas decorations starting from 50p etc

loads of toys have been reduced aswell

and boxes of quality streets for £2, roses etc for £3

:flower:

partyland also had thorntons advent calendars
for half price, they were £1.99 i think

:thumbup:

tesco also has tins of quality streets reduced
to £3.99 each :thumbup:

ELC Rosebud dolls house now 50% off, was £100 now £50. Use 20% off code SANTA which makes it £40 :)

https://www.elc.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-ELCENGB-Site/default/Cart-Show/C1203720245

Some other 50% off items here

https://www.elc.co.uk/50%-off-toys/176975,default,sc.html

The code works on all full price and sale items too

does that 20% off code work for mothercare too?

going to update the first page

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly