christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ELC Rosebud dolls house now 50% off, was £100 now £50. Use 20% off code SANTA which makes it £40 :)

https://www.elc.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-ELCENGB-Site/default/Cart-Show/C1203720245

Some other 50% off items here

https://www.elc.co.uk/50%-off-toys/176975,default,sc.html

The code works on all full price and sale items too

Thanks for that. My sister wanted to get that for my dd and i refused to let her pay £100 for it so thats saved her buying something else xx

any of you lovely ladies know where to get
cheap photo prints? i have about 200 i'd like
printed off but don't really want to pay 10-15p
each, the cheaper the better :haha:

You should be able to sign up to places like Truprint to get free prints .. that's what I did with a whole load of our wedding photos recently and they turned out great :thumbup:

Here's a list of places that are giving out free prints atm... I never had to buy any, just pay postage :thumbup:

Edit : I found Truprint to be the best one and MyPix were a pain as they took ages to come thru and I had to chase them up!

Here's a list of places that are giving out free prints atm... I never had to buy any, just pay postage :thumbup:

Edit : I found Truprint to be the best one and MyPix were a pain as they took ages to come thru and I had to chase them up!

thankyou :kiss:

you're a saint!

aldi also have a free delivery code (seeop)
so you get 100 photo prints for nothing!

going to sign my partner up too, so 200
for nothing!

:wohoo:

deal expires 4th december

:happydance:

https://www.aldiphotos.co.uk/

free delivery on photo calendars etc aswell

eta: going to put it through later to check you can use
both at once, may have jumped the gun but i'm thinking
you can lol if not the p&p is only around the £1.50 mark
so still a bargain lol​

I was just going to suggest aldi. They are pretty cheap after the 100 free too. :thumbup:

you can only use one at a time
but the total comes to £1.33 delivered
for 100 photos, shame but you can't moan
at £1.33 :rofl:

I was going to ask the same thing.. particularly Superdrugs.. any codes for Superdrugs please? :flower:

only one i can find is 15% off £30

XMAS5OFF

the others are just 3 for 2 or discounts on
certain brands

:flower:

Don't know if anyone knows but Morrisons have 3 for £10 on their giftsets on the seasonal isle. :)

Who was it looking for the busy books?

Costco have them in for £3.65. They had tinkerbell, dora, cars, disney princesses, toy story, general disney, lion king, tonka, thomas the tank engine... I think that was it but there was loads of diff ones.

Does anyone know any smyths toy shop codes? x
- don't have one near to us and dont want to pay £5 delivery for a small item!! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"