christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somebody have a look for Waybuloo bits and bobs for me please, books and backpacks in particular. Can find ok prices but the postage is more than the items!!
Would be happy to pick things up in store if no deals to be had online

Jesus, i have one for me and one for baby spam, like kiddicare, mothercare bounty etc.

how safe is that site has anyine ordered off there before?

The snapfish free mug doesnt seem to be working instantly anymore, when I filled in my details yesterday it automatically told me to use XMASMUG11 just tried to do another one on OH's name and after filling in the details it said I will be emailed in 7 days once they have verified the details and will send me the offer code, tried to go ahead and do it anyway entering the above code but it says This coupon is not yet active, please try again once the promotion has started. Maybe they have changed it due to the number of orders they were getting yesterday

The snapfish free mug doesnt seem to be working instantly anymore, when I filled in my details yesterday it automatically told me to use XMASMUG11 just tried to do another one on OH's name and after filling in the details it said I will be emailed in 7 days once they have verified the details and will send me the offer code, tried to go ahead and do it anyway entering the above code but it says This coupon is not yet active, please try again once the promotion has started. Maybe they have changed it due to the number of orders they were getting yesterday

Same for me, I tried again this morning and its said the same, guess i'll have to wait for that email to come through. Does anyone know how long they generally take at sending emails back? xx

Fisher Price stand and play garage at Amazon for £27.99 with free delivery - its around the £45 mark everywhere else

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pri...0045UBG6I/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt/279-6943138-9386851

Could somebody have a look for Waybuloo bits and bobs for me please, books and backpacks in particular. Can find ok prices but the postage is more than the items!!
Would be happy to pick things up in store if no deals to be had online

Backpack from play with free delivery £5

https://www.play.com/Clothing/Acces...ers=s{waybuloo}+&cpage=3&ob=4&urlrefer=search

pocket library from play with free delivery £3.39

https://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-...ers=s{waybuloo}+&cpage=2&ob=4&urlrefer=search

Maybe not a gift-y bargain, but a bargain none the less I think....
Black 3.3l slow cooker £9 in Tesco.

I've been wanting a bigger slow cooker for ages and picked this up today. :dance:

Anyone had any despatch emails from Debenhams yet?

Brilliant! Thanks hun, at least things are happening now!

:rofl:

I'll be watching my bush from now on then!

'left things in my bush!'

does anyone else giggle at the word bush
like a 10 year old child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads