christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody seen this any cheaper anywhere please?
Peppa Pig Doctors Kit

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEPPA-PI...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item35b776ef57

Do you have a wilko's near you? £10 and you can order to collect from store for free

https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/peppa-pigs-medical-case/invt/0280630/

Wicked thanks, there is one kinda near me, I'll make a point of going there :)

Thanks so much :D. Do you know where i would enter the code i cant find where to enter it :dohh: x

When you log in there is a promotional box underneath the password box, add the code in there. I am pretty sure that code expired last night as I used it just in time but worth a try. Also try K8001, not sure if that is still valid though

Thanks so much :D. Do you know where i would enter the code i cant find where to enter it :dohh: x

there's usually a box at the bottom of
the basket or checkout page?

no idea with next i've not ordered online
with them :flower:

I cant seem to do it, never mind will just have to go to the store to collect. Just didnt want to go out in the cold :dohh: lol. Thanks so much anyway X

Can anybody help me find the best selection boxes or Xmas sweeties for £1 each. Want to get the kiddies I work with something nice for Xmas but there are lots of them!! Thanks girlies

Poundland were doing selection packs 5 for £4 a couple of weeks ago... I'm sure it's probably the same deal on :) x

For those wanting to print out piccies.. Truprint are doing an offer atm ... only valid for 4 days. 100 pics for £1!! A penny each :D

Coupon code is CLAIM100 at the check out by 9th December 2011.

For anyone after Milky The Bunny. Its is £44.99 on play but use code STOCKING20 and it takes it down to £35.99. Valid Today Only. I just ordered that and 2 trunkis, the code also works on them :) x

Cheap girls long sleeved nighties please aged 8-10 years if anyone has seen any about? Thanks! xXx

For those wanting to print out piccies.. Truprint are doing an offer atm ... only valid for 4 days. 100 pics for £1!! A penny each :D

Thanks for this, i've just ordered mine now, bargain! xxx

has any one seen any cheap heelys (size 13)
and ipod shuffle cheap

both for girls ? xxxxx

Disney Princess play tent £10.99
https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/2067-disney-princess-play-tent.aspx

are there any deals about for calenders? are vista print still doing them for £1 or however much it was? i bought one off groupon other day for in laws and now oh has decided his grandma would use a calender and that offers finished! grrrr. men.

Can anybody help me find the best selection boxes or Xmas sweeties for £1 each. Want to get the kiddies I work with something nice for Xmas but there are lots of them!! Thanks girlies

you can get tubes of sweets for £1 in asda, morrisons
poundland, iceland, most supermarkets also do selection
boxes or bags for £1.50 ish

:flower:

does that include postage?

Not sure tbh hun, I'll go check :)

Nik, that photo one, is it check out by the 9th as in midnight the 8th or midnight the 9th? I don't need any printing now but Jessie's school concert is friday.... xXx

does that include postage?

That's excluding shipping, not sure exactly how much it is but their postage prices are usually pretty reasonable :)

Thanks for this, i've just ordered mine now, bargain! xxx

Snapfish are also doing the same deal quote CLAIM100 offer expires midnight friday 9th Dec xx

Just realised snapfish and truprint are the same company - dam it thought I could get 200 for £2 xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back