christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am looking for... a shape sorter. But one that lights up and makes noises if such a thing exists.

Summer's 18 months and on Friday took a liking to a bloody shape sorter that was lying about her room and had been since last xmas when she ended up with four!! of them. She hadn't played at all with them so I threw all but one out. Only problem is I threw the shapes for this one out and she's left with random shapes from a binned one.

So now I wanna get her a good one that will keep her interest so lights up and makes noises? Any ideas?

vtech have the soar and sort rocket at asda on the 2 for £20 offer ( makes lots of sounds :)

Thank you! Off to check them out. While I'm here and remember though does anyones LO happen to have the Fisher Price Piggy Bank thing?

As I remember it's just a pink pig with the plastic coins but Summer loves money and somewhere to put it so I was thinking about buying her one but not sure if she's too old for it? She's 18 months?

Kandco : Some toys in the sale I'm going through.

Fisher Price play medical set £11.00 from £16.00
Various Play tea sets (barbie, princess etc) down to £10.00 from £16.00
Fisher Price Whirl and Tumble elephant - down to £11.00
Scooby Doo Pirate Ship Game £12.00 from £18.00 (sure I seen somebody ask about scooby doo a bit ago!
Sesame St cookie monster Squeeze and Sing plush £13.00 from £20.00

Postman Pat Deluxe xd sorting office £15.00 down from £30.00
Various Characters (Fireman sam, minnie mouse, thomas the tank) colouring tables down to between £13.00 and £18.00

Chou Chou care for me doll £18.00 down from £36.00

Btw! Toysrus have baby annabelle down to 22.49 from £45 again and it is also 3 for 2 on ALL baby annabelle products. So you could have three baby Annabelle dolls theoretically for £45 quid rather than £45 quid each! Or you could do the most logical thing and get baby annabelle some clothes lol!

my two both love the rocket and the cookie jar although the cookie jar gets very annoying!

my two both love the rocket and the cookie jar although the cookie jar gets very annoying!

Doesnt it just!!! I know the words to the songs off by heart.. how sad is that !! :rofl:

i know what you mean about the cookie jar arrgh lol, its out of reach atm lol, weve bought the rocket as LO loves playing with it as my friends house :)

Thank you! Off to check them out. While I'm here and remember though does anyones LO happen to have the Fisher Price Piggy Bank thing?

As I remember it's just a pink pig with the plastic coins but Summer loves money and somewhere to put it so I was thinking about buying her one but not sure if she's too old for it? She's 18 months?

hi hunny my youngest got one for her first birthday and my 2 and a half year old plays with it too so i dont think your LO is to old xx

3 for 2 on gifts and alot of things are upto half price like cameras and bikes

i never know what to get lol only been buying stuff from argos if i have seen it here lol :D

Elc had tag junior half price a while back, on my phone so can't check for you but might be worth a look?

Thanks, I had a look on there but can't seem to find it at all! Will have a look in our local store

Anyone seen any deals or offers on Brain Teaser Puzzles or a Waybuloo teddy ? Thankyouu :)

thanks for the ELC codes, the free delivery one is very useful I had paying £5 delivery

No so much present related but as i will need more storage for lo's new Christmas toys i got one of these storage units half price!!

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7190009.htm :thumbup:

you have to add 10 dvds to your list of the films you want them to send you, then once they dispatch the first dvd out you get the voucher. watch the dvd send it back and then your free to cancel it! happy days! x

They don't make it easy to cancel though!

Toys r us have some deals on today only, (Monday) type CYBERMONDAY into coupon code. little tikes cozy coupe £35.99 using code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"