christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HappyLand HALF PRICE! :D

Fairy Toadstool Cottage- £11
https://www.elc.co.uk/HappyLand-Fairy-Toadstool-Cottage/125028,default,pd.html

Country Train Set with FREE Station- £19
https://www.elc.co.uk/HappyLand-Country-Train-Set-with-FREE-Country-Station/118635,default,pd.html

Bluebell Boot- £20
https://www.elc.co.uk/HappyLand-Fairyland-Bluebell-Boot/113399,default,pd.html

I really wish we had Happland stuff in Canada it looks so much better then Little People.

NOOOO love the little people stuff but more expensive and harder to get hold of. Happy land bits don't seem to stand up to my toddler (and toddler i look after) playing - the amount of times i have to replace doors and windows really irritates me. My little mans little people things get thrown from tables and even on odd occasions down stairs the little 'moneky!' and never had anything break.

20% off elc code
end 30th sept

ELLA1

:thumbup:

might help for those ordering happyland
bits, not sure if it works on sale items
but it's worth a shot :happydance:

i've also updated the first page with
some new voucher codes :thumbup:

Just ordered the happyland trainset and country station, against my OH's wishes. Christmas will have me divorced hehe.

Ive ordered it twice though cause the manager in mothercare said i couldnt get the free station, so am going to have to refund it when it comes lol

we're going to mothercare in a bit if they dont have the 50% off bits instore then i'll be ordering those online for next year, thanks for the heads up!!

Just had an email from Boots to say their online Xmas shop is open....I'm like a kid in a sweet shop!!!! :)

Im actually starting a massive clearout of everything in my house to pay for christmas I've overspent big time already :rofl:

Emma got the toadstool for her birthday and she really loves it. Am thinking about the station as that is a great price.

Just ordered the happyland trainset and country station, against my OH's wishes. Christmas will have me divorced hehe.

Ive ordered it twice though cause the manager in mothercare said i couldnt get the free station, so am going to have to refund it when it comes lol

I know the feeling my hubby has banned me from buying anything else (but I chose not to listen!!!)

hun did yours go through at the right price on the payment page, im just trying to do it but for some reason theyre showing at full price in my basket at the card payment apge:cry:

hun did yours go through at the right price on the payment page, im just trying to do it but for some reason theyre showing at full price in my basket at the card payment apge:cry:

i know on the mothercare website you go right through to the final page before the offer is applied, on page after you put in your card details :thumbup:

thing im confused as they were showing as the correct prices in my basket but now theyve changed, be just my luck it doesnt work for me:(

awww typical i am really skint and the happyland boot is half price :( :cry:
for those think about the toad stool cottage it is great morgan got it for her birthday and she loves it it is one of her most played with toys :D

i rung them up in the end, theres some issue with the website and its not working for everyone properly, they done it over the phone but even their system isnt working properly and he had to manually over ride the prices:dohh: hopefully should be here early part of next week yay!!

Maybe that's what happened to me the first time round, I thought I was being daft lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"