christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like any of the half price happyland this time :(!

I've just started reading this thread and I've now brought the trainset as this was on Harry's list anyway - brilliant thanks

hope so :) I want to get the village and maybe the moon and dino ones.

i love the dino one! im hoping the step=MIL will get tids it for her birthday, but she's evil so i doubt it :)

can someone help please :flower:

im looking for somewhere to do personalised mugs for my brother & his girlfriend. They're both mad into jurrassic park so im gonna get a black mug with the jurrassic park logo on one side and then "park ranger *name*" on the other side in the same style writing

I know its a bit far fetched lol

xxx

I passed the happyland offer onto my mum and she has ordered lo the boot and train set

anybody know where i can get a cheap doll for mia, its her first dolly.
we just bought an baby annabel pram.
i dont want to spend too much because its her first dolly!

help please!

i'd wait til the sainsburys toy sale. its usually end of oct and all toys go half price. They had loads of baby annabelles last year :)

owwww cheers chuck!
will hang fire until then!

help please!

My daughter loves her baby Annabel tickle and touch doll, it is approx £20 but there is sometimes offers. It giggles, calls mama, makes kiss sounds when you kiss it etc. Tesco had it recently for £7.49 but that offer went quick!

how do u get the free instore delivery for happyland stuff?

can someone help please :flower:

im looking for somewhere to do personalised mugs for my brother & his girlfriend. They're both mad into jurrassic park so im gonna get a black mug with the jurrassic park logo on one side and then "park ranger *name*" on the other side in the same style writing

I know its a bit far fetched lol

xxx

will try and find a link for you. but sometime like tesco or asda photo mugs might be possible, just make up picture with thier names or it and the other side of a picture of j-park only thing i can think of.... will try and get back to you or try on ebay and for like personalised mugs some sellers might be able to help.

If anyone's after a Little Baby Born, the doll and jetski are £15 in Tesco which seems good as the doll itself is £13
https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.210-7553.aspx

help please!

My daughter loves her baby Annabel tickle and touch doll, it is approx £20 but there is sometimes offers. It giggles, calls mama, makes kiss sounds when you kiss it etc. Tesco had it recently for £7.49 but that offer went quick!

awww damb that would of been fantastic!
ill have to keep my eyes peeled lol

Does anyone know the best [cheapest] please I can get some Wooden Cutting Food from?

Were gettign Chloe a kitchen and want to get a few accessories for it - she has a cutting cake that she loves so was thinking of getting afew more bits like that.

Does anyone know the best [cheapest] please I can get some Wooden Cutting Food from?

Were gettign Chloe a kitchen and want to get a few accessories for it - she has a cutting cake that she loves so was thinking of getting afew more bits like that.

The cheapest ones I can find are cutting vegetables on Amazon for £10, they're always so pricey :(
https://www.amazon.co.uk/TOYS-AND-G...LY/ref=sr_1_38?ie=UTF8&qid=1316687282&sr=8-38

i did a post on cutting fruit and veg, if you search for it
on the thread it should pop up, they don't sell for cheap though

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member