christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone heading to the Next sale that starts tomorrow? i guess its not one of their big ones and not sure what they're selling off as they already had an end of season summer one so assuming its tat and no chance of xmas pressies?

I am now, hadn't even heard about this one :haha:

My hubby aint gonna be happy lol!! xx

oh next sale might try and get a wee look james needs shoes lol

I'm sure someone in this thread was asking about the wooden doll house from Asda. Went instore today and my local had lots of them for £26 I think it was :flower:

I had a VIP slot and it was pretty poor tbh. I don't imagine there will be lots for Christmas.

i looked online at the next sale and think its pretty rubbish there was only 4 items in morgans size

online is always rubbish if you dont have a VIP slot.

If anyone has seen the big green dinosaur slides in Asda,that were £15,our store had them reduced to £7.50 to clear...that was fun getting home on the bus,let me tell you :rofl:

Toys r us had a Disney pixar cars2 imaginext playset was £50 down to £25 bargain!!

Looking for anything Disney cars 1or2 on sale especially Disney cars imaginext

poundland has character stickers/colouring sets
they were £4 in toys r us last week :thumbup:

i picked some up for emily just as gifts to open
more than anything :rofl:

home bargains have those pillow pets (unicorn and ladybug) for £4.99. bargain!

https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/882-pillow-pet-magical-unicorn.aspx
https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/904-pillow-pet-ladybug.aspx

im gonna get amelie one next time i go :)

you can order online now!! i quite wanna get lyssa the unicorn one, she's into horse's so its kind of close :)

i saw these in toys r us for 15 quid! definatly a bargain frm HB ive got em at mine!! gunna get em nxt week

Dunno if it's been mentioned but Asda have kids' digital cameras in for £7.98. Picked one up today made up with it :)

is the pillow pet the same as the huggle buddies? Cos my cousin wants 1 but said it has to be the huggle buddy one.

Can anyone recommend me a good bargain and great toy for a 4-5 year old? Looking to spend £10-£20 but want the most for my money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"