christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw at last congrats hun!! hope you're both well x

Sorry can't post links I'm on my phone!
Thomas the tank in-line skates £6.99 home bargains

lightening mqueen big cushion £6.50 tesco

vtech mobigo with either dora or cars2 game £40 usually £50 Argos

Spiderman battery operated toothbrush was £5 down to £2.50-morrisons perfect for stocking fillers

Disney have a nice little sale on just now :)

I got amelie lots of tinkerbell stuff lol - 7 pack of pants, 3 pack of socks, bowl, plate, cutlery and handbag for £22 delivered :D

All of the Tinkerbell sale bits I wanted are out of stock. I did get a few minnie mouse bits though. I spent a fortune on non sale items though. I love disney!

Disney have a nice little sale on just now :)

I got amelie lots of tinkerbell stuff lol - 7 pack of pants, 3 pack of socks, bowl, plate, cutlery and handbag for £22 delivered :D

All of the Tinkerbell sale bits I wanted are out of stock. I did get a few minnie mouse bits though. I spent a fortune on non sale items though. I love disney!

Oh that sucks :(! I just put my order in late last night so i must have just got the last few bits.

congrats sam louise!

Just been out shopping with Summer, Tesco seems to have a decent toy sale on. I got Summer a Disney Princess Pop Up Tent reduced to £7.50 from £20!

There were hot wheels sets, different toddlers garages etc all half price! Might be worth a look!

I ignored the disney sale last night well I added loads of stuff to my basket then went non sale then looked at the total told myself no and closed the webpage :rofl:

I ignored the disney sale last night well I added loads of stuff to my basket then went non sale then looked at the total told myself no and closed the webpage :rofl:

I know the feeling!

disney is really expensive :wacko:

bargain

Hannah Montana Gem Single Duvet and Pillowcase Set
was £15.00, now £3.00
https://www.thetoyshop.com/Roleplay...6_1316784224_29f02944c6d4ed3befffa3b7ec79be7c

just going to post any that stand out

:thumbup:

For those of you in Canada Wal-mart have ps3's on sale for $239 (160 gig) with Unchartered 1 and 2 and God of War 1 and 2.

Any1 seen the giant lego 4 a good price? Got Junior the lego work bench from agros but want 2 get some more lego 2 go with it ;) xx

Popped in to Tescos this morning and brought Zach a Mega Blocks Pirate Ship.. half price for £15. Its brill. But online says its still £30... so guess its just in store :)

anyone heading to the Next sale that starts tomorrow? i guess its not one of their big ones and not sure what they're selling off as they already had an end of season summer one so assuming its tat and no chance of xmas pressies?

I'm sure someone in this thread was asking about the wooden doll house from Asda. Went instore today and my local had lots of them for £26 I think it was :flower:

im giving next midseason a miss. usually pants so il save my £ for boxing day!

I'm sure someone in this thread was asking about the wooden doll house from Asda. Went instore today and my local had lots of them for £26 I think it was :flower:

oooh yes that was me- will have to check that one out then! fab news thanks :)

just checked online but only one on there is £60 so will have to head to store to see if it is on offer- hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->