christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also do you have to reserve all three on the same resevation number to get them as 3 for 2? x

If anybody is wanting wooden kitchens just had an email from ELC to say there is £50 off selected kitchens xx

argos have 25% off toys, the offer ends today
and 3 for 2 starts tomorrow

however if you reserve the toys on offer today
and pick them up tomorrow they have to sell them
to you for 25% off price plus you'll get the 3 for 2
aswell, could save yourself a nice bit money if you
do it that way

:winkwink::thumbup:

That is BRILLIANT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :happydance:

you're welcome

:muaha:

That is fab!! Is that in writing anywhere in case i come into trouble at my local argos tomorrow?

i was told instore that if you reserve it at a certain price
they have to sell it to you for that price, i've done it before
and all has been fine

i think you'll need to reserve them seperately but when
you go to collect it all they should go through as 3 for 2
just ask to pay for it all together, if you can reserve them
together even better but there's no reason they shouldn't
do it, if they forget just mention it lol

:thumbup:

argos have 25% off toys, the offer ends today
and 3 for 2 starts tomorrow

however if you reserve the toys on offer today
and pick them up tomorrow they have to sell them
to you for 25% off price plus you'll get the 3 for 2
aswell, could save yourself a nice bit money if you
do it that way

:winkwink::thumbup:

That is BRILLIANT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :happydance:

you're welcome

:muaha:

That is fab!! Is that in writing anywhere in case i come into trouble at my local argos tomorrow?

i was told instore that if you reserve it at a certain price
they have to sell it to you for that price, i've done it before
and all has been fine

i think you'll need to reserve them seperately but when
you go to collect it all they should go through as 3 for 2
just ask to pay for it all together, if you can reserve them
together even better but there's no reason they shouldn't
do it, if they forget just mention it lol

Excellent just reserved them on one now and saved a fortune with the 25% off and then 3 for 2 as well!

I love Santa's grotto :happydance::happydance:

i'm going to reserve a few things after emily's
gone to bed aswell, can't resist, i need to buy my neice
something anyways so i might aswell get a few more
christmas pressies while i'm there

:winkwink: :rofl:

I have a load of mothercare/elc vouchers, does anyone know how I can order something online and pay for it with the vouchers? I would love to get my lo a cooker. but i want to pay with the vouchers, or if i go into the shop can I do it like that?

I wanted to use some a while back looked on website and the FAQ's said you can only use vouchers in store although you can order something in store and pay using the vouchers x

Thank you :) that may well be my lo's 2nd birthday present sorted out for next year ;-)

There is an argos/bounty flash sale on this week. Tomorrow is a Fisher Price Adorable Animals Open Top Take-along Baby Swing half price at £34.99

You need to register with Bounty and there are 50 from 11am

https://www.bounty.com/bountyoffers

if your after any stocking filler books try https://www.redhouse.co.uk/

then add codes 115FREE for free delivery and code JDAS for a free book. worth buying if your after some books for xmas. I bought an xmas book for my boys and got the free book for £2.50

Fab! I've just bought LO a peppa pig Christmas book for her stocking and got the free book aswell all for £2.49! :D Thank you! :D

Thanks, can't decide on a book for eldest, so got a board pram book for LO and eldest can have the lacing one :D

if your after any stocking filler books try https://www.redhouse.co.uk/

then add codes 115FREE for free delivery and code JDAS for a free book. worth buying if your after some books for xmas. I bought an xmas book for my boys and got the free book for £2.50

thankyou, going to order the peppa pig
one tomorrow, bargain for £2.50

:happydance:

Is the 3 for 2 definitely on tomorrow at Argos? I haven't seen anything advertised. Just done two reservations for 3 things each so i really do hope it is!! I spent a fortune on it last time x

With this argos thing, do you have to reserve them all together and now to get them for 3 for 2??

Theres only one thing with the 25% off that i want then i would just want to have a look while im there for the other 2 things but can i do that or does it all have to be on the same thing??

you can just reserve the 1 thing then take the reservation number and your 2 other things when you decide to the cashier to pay :)

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID72/14417629/c_1/1|category_root|Toys+and+games|14417629.htm

it's up on the argos website

3 for 2 offer ends monday

just got 4 thats not my... books for £7.99 :thumbup:

where from? x

oh yeah forgot that bit of info :blush: it was a box set from whsmith

Thank you for that. Popped into my local one after work yesterday and picked up one for my LO. I love those books....erm so does LO :blush:

:rofl: i went in yesterday and they have the pack of 2 thats not my kitten and puppy for £5, pack of 2 hard back grufalo books fand a height chart for £5 and some other bits and i got a £5 off when spend £15 avlid in a weeks time so i going touse it on more books :D

Aqua doodle desk was £29.99 now £11.99, collect in store to save delivery charge

https://www.thetoyshop.com/ArtsAndCrafts/DrawingColouring/Aquadoodle-Desk/EPN426940

Amazon are doing my pal scout and my pal violet for £14.99 save £5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back