Christmas Crazies General spam thread

Mazzy17

Reaction score
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen where are yoooooooooooooooou!!!??? Bugger got to work :cry:

Just wanted to say yay! Grotto is open :) having trouble posting on the mobile site tho it won't let me so have to change to desktop version and even then it played up a bit taking me back to the log in page after logging in correctly etc never mind got there in the end! Looking forward to lots o Christmas chat and bargains! :)❄️🌲❄️

Can I join? :happydance: love a bit of spam! xxx

:haha:

Christmas Christmas Christmas! Eeeeeek it's so exciting. I can't wait to get out the decorations!

I was peeved right off this morning when I discovered grotto was open and then had to go to stupid work!

^I'm glad I'm home LOL

So glad to have found the grotto!! I never knew before despite being on bnb for 3years!! Ahhh

So glad to have found a plan I can go on and on and on about Christmas without the scroges of the world trying to stop my excessive planning.

N i mean i have a list for EVERYTHING!!!

Who else does???

DID SOMEONE SAY SPAM?!!?!?!!

:rofl:

sorry i was on a playdate and karate and
what not yesterday, emily's off ill today so plenty
of time to spam with you all

:sex:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Icy and cold here this morning, goes right along with my horrid cold. I need some cheering up and CHRISTMAS chatter!

So glad to have found the grotto!! I never knew before despite being on bnb for 3years!! Ahhh

So glad to have found a plan I can go on and on and on about Christmas without the scroges of the world trying to stop my excessive planning.

N i mean i have a list for EVERYTHING!!!

Who else does???

Me! I have a list for everything. Including a list of lists!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->