awful isn't it, he used to raise quite a bit too

:nope:

on a cheery note ... we finally have a wobbly tooth
literally everyone else in her year has lost atleast one
and she was feeling left out

so yay!

:dance:

Awe, yay for a wobbly tooth! :)

Tried to talk to my oldest about christmas last night and he said 'ughh i'm not having this conversation it's nearly halloween' :'):'):') he is obsesssssed with halloween, he does love christmas too though.

I noticed all the xmas stock creeping in shops when i was shopping yesterday!

We went to our Dollar general today (i suppose its like Pound shop in Uk? but not everything is $1 but close enough) I got a couple of Christmasy things, got a Santa count down to Christmas, a glass Santa candle holder and a cute little snowman figure with dangly legs, all under $3 each, they look good quality too.Can't wait to get more decorations!! might try and get a pic later.

hoping to go all out inside and out this year but have to see how money goes lol

I can't wait for the dollar store to have Christmas stuff out!

These are the couple things i got from Dollar General today;

Not sure why it is sideways!?

Attachments

• _MG_7227.jpg
    _MG_7227.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 7
Dobbies have their Christmas display out and its just wonderful! I finally got a nativity after wanting one for years lol xx

:xmas13: bauble boobs!
Cute decorations though!

I can't wait to buy more presents and decorations. I've just had to pay out for DS2s football till Christmas and DS1s guitar for the rest of the term is due next week.

We need endless funds for Christmas :haha:

Tell me about it. I usually save all year but moving exhausted my funds and I have had to restart, then went and spent it all already

I've made my first proper Christmas purchases - as part of the food shop but it still counts right? :haha: I got finding nemo and big hero 6 on the Disney BOGOF offer. That takes my total Christmas items to 3 now!

I only have to wait two more days to place our food order so that's gotten me feeling festive!

Can anyone recommend indoor lights? I want to put something on the window.

I've spent mu budget for K already and have J's sitting there to spend and am already adding to what I want to buy :xmas13: and OH is all for it, which makes it worse lol

Oh I can't wait to get some of the food! :D

My Oh is a Christmas nut too, it doesn't help me with sticking to budgets lol
I'm going to get a few good bits that keep over the next few weeks I think

Yeah, I get pick up non-perishables now and soon I will get our turkey. We buy frozen but I notice a lot of ladies in the UK tend to get fresh ones. I've already got one turkey and a ham in the freezer but will cook those up soon. We have turkey dinner a few times a year and with our thanksgiving coming up this weekend, turkey dinner is on the menu.

I buy a lot of frozen stuff, I've got another freezer in the shed. I've said before, I refuse to be stressed at christmas and I'm not someone who loves spending hours in the kitchen to prep even the day before. Besides some things I don't think taste any different for having been a frozen version than a fresh one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->