Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

I've never been a huge meat lover beyond ground beef and an occasional rib or chicken. I will eat it and don't mind it, but I rarely crave it. I've craved mexican food with all of my kiddos. That's the one constant in all of my pregnancies.

Jessica- I've wondered if I have an anterior placenta this time, but no one has told me that I do. Is there any way to figure that out on my own? :lol: I also heard that some women with anterior placentas take longer to show so that could explain my lack of belly.

I love meat and completely gone off red meat! I will eat chicken - keep craving chicken but that's it! Boohoo...

I've noticed all of our TheBump tickers have disappeared xx

Yeah I was wondering about all our tickers, how strange

SS - I hope it helps your nips, lol.

bdb - yes, I always crave Mexican food, I think it's the spiciness, chiles, maybe sometimes the salty cheesey goodness... mmm. I didn't notice showing any different with my last one, but I was a little heavier, as I was only 7 months pp from my second and hadn't lost all my baby weight from him when I got pregnant again. I really didn't even know it was anterior until my 20w ultrasound, either. It could very well be that is why you're having a time with it all. I spent a good bit of time trying to find the hb this morning and it took a long time, kept moving all around and generally being frustrating. Already taking after siblings :haha:

Buttercup- I noticed it too, thought it was just me and went to their website and it gave me a 404 error. So I added a lilypie one just for now. I'm about to make a chicken/avocado salad to use up some whole wheat tortillas I have hanging out.

I hope you guys are having a nice day, it's sunny here and I'm expecting a package with some maternity clothes today, cannot wait to have shirts that fit well again. They're all either too big or too small. I'm generally starving and this morning I was so hungry my stomach was growling just lying in bed waiting for my daughter to wake up. I am craving cinnamon rolls and now, thanks to bdb, chicken enchiladas :haha:.

I think I'm going to make enchiladas for dinner now :haha:

I've been having a lot of pink dreams lately even though I've been convinced all along that this baby is a boy. It's fascinating to me because my gender dreams were all spot on for my other three, but so were my gut feelings. This time around my dreams are opposite of my gut feeling, so I'm definitely interested in how this turns out :)

Me too! I'm gonna thaw some chicken out after lunch and make up some for dinner hehe. And also for the dreams, I had a dream my dh was holding up a young baby girl, but we both strongly feel it'll be a boy. I can't wait to find out what you're going to have, lol.

Yeah still the only meat i want is from Taco Bell. Hubby doesn't like Mexican so unless i go alone I don't get restaurant style mexican. If i want it it's usually lunch for work.

These past two days I've not been hungry. I brought a frozen lunch today and didn't even want it (meatloaf --- i'm thinking that's why -- even though i've eaten it like 4 times before and it's good)
Last night didn't end well. I tried eating green beans and ended up loosing everything I ate since i got home.
URGH.....

I'm just utterly grateful i haven't gotten sick at work. Home life is rough when you're sick or not feeling well.
Hubbs asked me when the average pregnant person stops being sick. I told him this isn't "m/s" I just don't feel 100%

At work today all i want to do is sleep. I fell asleep twice. Luckily they let me be most of the time, but I feel bad that i'm getting nothing done cause i'm so sleepy.

I think the cold office with this little fan is making me sick. I'm constantly shivering. The heater fan cuts off and i'm freezing again. I asked my mom for a space heater -- i'm hoping that that will monitor my room a bit more since it run longer and i can get the temperature on it.

Hi Ladies, thought I would pop in and say hello. I am 12 weeks and 3 days today and expecting our first baby. It is so lovely to see all of us here going through the similar stages.

StarGazer - Thanks for suggesting this thread. Like you, I don't want meat at all, which is surprising, as I am quiet a meat lover.

StarGazer - Sorry about the being sick, hopefully it lets up for you as second tri goes on. Sounds like you're tired from not getting enough food in you from being sick ??? I hope you can find something that works for you, because it is no fun feeling so crappy.

Welcome, Lady_Alysanne, another first timer, how exciting!!

Well I managed to lie down after eating and have had indigestion all afternoon because of it. I did make some enchiladas, so I bet I won't be able to enjoy them lol.

Ooh Bdb, are you finding out or staying team yellow?

My gut says boy and my dreams say boy too! I have 2 already and even though id love a girl im very intrigued to see what my 3rd little boy would look like and who he'd take after... xx

Welcome lady :hi: a first baby whoo hoo so exciting, have you had a scan yet?

I'm hoping my tummy figures out what i wants to do.
Last night I slowly ate some green beans and some toast. I still felt blah. Hubby is trying so hard to be affectionate, but I don't want to be touched.
I told him that its a claustrophobic kinda thing (i'm not normally, but when i'm sick I am big time.)
I'm gonna attempt lunch today. Probably taco bell...

Hi Lady! Glad you could join us! (I figured a bunch of us were about to be in 2nd trimester, and instead of making a new thread we could just join up here).

I wanna stay team yellow, but I'm thinking I have a little girl on my hands. So i'm gonna quietly accept that and then still not find out during the u/s so i'm not "wrong".

My next doc appointment is just a routine office visit, but I wanna know more about baby than my blood pressure and random information. Next month could not come quick enough! (6 weeks away)

I'm not going to use the heater fan today to see if i feel any better. Staying the same temp might make me feel better. Which i hate to do cause i'm already freezing :(

Star- I hope the space heater helps you get comfortable at work and that you start feeling better.

Lady- Welcome! :flower:

Jess- how were the enchiladas last night?

Buttercup- I'm definitely going to find out! I may even do so this weekend once I hit 15 weeks :happydance:

Of course after I tell you all that I have been having girl dreams lately, I go and dream that I had my ultrasound done and that the baby is very much a boy. :haha: I'm going to stop trying to play these guessing games already. I'm still thinking it's a boy, but either way I'll be excited.

Hi Lady :flower:

BDB - Im so excited for you, can't wait for us to find out...

I have my scan on Tuesday morning and then can finally tell our family etc... once i've done that i will join your facebook group if that is OK xxx

Buttercup - ooh, so exciting, I can't wait for you to find out and that would be so fun to have a girl after two boys, I was so sure I would have a boy last time and was pretty surprised at having a girl. Just send one of us a message with your email and we can get you in the group. It is private and closed so I don't think anyone will see that you're in it unless they are. I can't wait for your scan!!

StarGazer - eat a taco for me, :haha: I hope you can get comfortable at work. As for the feeling blah, I hated that feeling too, I so hope you get some relief soon. Maybe ask for some meds at your next appointment if it hasn't let up by then? I still get small bouts of nausea but not really that often anymore. Being team yellow is definitely fun, but don't beat yourself up if you change your mind!

bdb - My enchiladas were pretty good, sadly I forgot to take my PPI yesterday morning and had terrible heartburn/indigestion all afternoon so I didn't want to eat many. It paid off because I didn't have heartburn too bad last night after eating three tums :wacko:. I plan to have some as leftovers for sure, though, today! How did yours turn out?? I am so excited you might find out this weekend!! So much fun to find out what everyone is going to have!

AFM, I'm definitely having one of those days where I just want to go back to bed because everything is going wrong. I'm trying to stay positive, but I am on edge from everything. I'm craving cinnamon rolls like nothing else, so I'll probably have some this weekend, and make some pizza, because I loooove pizza lol.

I didn't end up making enchiladas last night :blush: I didn't feel like cooking so DH brought home Popeyes. Lol.

I always exit this thread wanting to eat. Thanks, y'all :lol:

LOL, me too! I caved and had a tiny bowl of chocolate ice cream earlier, and enjoyed every moment of it because my kids were out in the back yard playing and none of them were begging for a bite lol. I did have some enchilada for lunch and my kids tried to eat all of it, despite it being spicy (go figure). They weren't as good as you'd get from a restaurant, definitely not cheesy enough hehe, but they did sate my cravings.

Anyone finding they are starting to like the foods they had gone off? For the past 6 weeks I haven’t been able to look at coffee, then yesterday morning I fancied a cup?? Pregnancy is weird haha

Jess - it would be so nice to have a little girl, not that another boy wouldn't be but the we are going to struggles with names, we struggled with our 2 boys so this 1 will be really tricky haha.

MrsDuck - I can't wait to get my appetite back! I miss meat and bread so much at the moment but the thought of it makes my stomach turn

AFM - i've been in bed all day feeling really tired and lots of nausea! I thought it was easing up but today came back with a vengence! I haven't been sick once but its that feeling of something being in your throat and chest! I hate that feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->