Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

jess - Thank you. Somehow I don't learn from eating and then lying down, I feel so exhausted sometimes.. Hope that isn't the case for you always.. Hope you are enjoying your pizza ..

MrsDuck - Thank you, it is exciting. I haven't actually, I just get to hear the heartbeat, last Friday its 150 bpm. I actually have to wait till my 20 weeks to get my first scan.
Still not liking the meat, so can't say I am back yet. Did it occur for anything else other than coffee for you? And lovely scan!!!

Star - Yeah, thanks, I officially started my second trimester. So started to think something concrete how we may announce to all. Bean sounds perfect, I am barely eating what is needed. Midwife asked me to keep a diary/notes, if that helps with maintaining the nutritions needed.

bdb84 - Thanks! I am so excited abt finding out the gender.. DH is fixated on having a baby girl. Excited abt your scan tomorrow!!

Buttercup - Hi.. Wow, that is so cool you are having your scan this Tuesday.. excited for you..
I think most of us can say that we know that feeling, I hope you feel better soon girl, second trimester deffo eased up the nausea a lot for me..

AFM, I had a routine check on Friday, babys heartbeat is 150 bpm. My midwife did a PAP as well, as my last one was done in 2016. Anyone else did PAP after getting pregnant?

Lady I can’t believe you have to wait until 20 weeks for your first scan, waiting 12 weeks seemed like forever, glad you are getting to hear the heartbeat though. Yes for me it was only coffee that turned my stomach at the thought, although eating anything other than carbs or fruit was hard work until a week or so ago.

Lady -- I had a PAP, I was due for my yearly in July anyways. It's to make sure that everything is good and clear down there. They also did additional testing for other diseases and such.
I don't know what I would have done if I had to wait til 20wks. I at least had a vaginal ultrasound at 10wks (the earliest I could get it due to work and office staff availability) I don't get to see baby again til 18wks. I'm so eager to see her/him again.
I have a routine appointment next week. I'm not sure what all they'll do besides blood pressure and probably a pee-in-a-cup thing again (my mom said that I'd better get used to it, so i think that's what they'll do)
I'm horrible at eating the "right stuff" I'm just trying to be able to eat at all. Lunch seems to be the best time to get something down. Breakfast I can manage something small, and dinner.... I'm lucky if i eat dinner.
Plus i can't get enough water. I'm trying, truely but it's so nasty and blah. I've tried adding stuff to it (drink mixes and such), I literally won't touch them or barely drink any. I've tried watering down things just to get the extra water, and i loose interest in the drink. Kool-Aid so far is doing well, but I know i can't drink a ton cause of the sugar content. So yesterday I bought like 5 different kinda "health" drinks to see which ones I can drink. Vitamin Water, some of those smoothie drinks (although i have to drink only half a day cause the sugar is WAY high for only 8oz), a Bai drink (never had them, but the lady down the isle said it's recommended by her doctor, and it uses a "natural" kind of sugar sweetener) .... IDK I'll see.

AFM --
I found out that at my second job, the Bitch for a Boss, is really a Bitch .... URGH!!! Luckily I only see her every other week and try to avoid her, but man I don't like that woman. errrrrr Why do women bosses have to be so Bitchy??? geez Just cause you don't have a life, doesn't mean you can ruin mine! -end rant-
This weekend's dreams were interesting (I normally have outlandish dreams not pregnant, so interesting isn't a bad thing) Saturday's: Kinda hazy but I remember trying to -i think- escape from a cult... sneaking around out in the woods with a few other refugees and not sure what we were trying to do, cause we were scoping the place. Anyways, I saw a mom put a baby boy on the toilet and wave good-bye. But the baby wasn't worried about mom leaving. The baby just peed on the ceiling and was laughing. I, for some reason, was trying to instruct the baby to "push it down" LOL --- and then idk what happened next, but all i can recall after that was an overflowing toilet and an awesome invention of putting the drain UNDER the bowl so the excess water wouldn't go far. ....
Sunday's: Not sure how it started, I'm thinking cause my hips were hurting before bed and it carried into my dream. Setting was again in the woods, fantasy like woods. I fell flat on my stomach. I was panicking. Then idk if a had a friend with me or they appeared. But they reached under a bush and pulled out this stone, rubbed it in moss or something on the ground, then waved it at my stomach. Blue sparks flew out....and she said, you can't have this child. And I just started to bawl. Wanting to know why, she just said again that someone else would have to carry it. But then .... I wasn't the one who she was talking to, it was someone else and I was still crying my eyes out. Yeah idk ....

And .... Hubby is a jerk! He KNOWS I don't like to be touched in the mornings, cause the slightest thing right now can trigger my reflux..... so what does he do? He slaps my butt while i'm taking a shower, scares me and well ..... yup sure enough I made it the last 5 seconds of my shower and hugged the porcelain thrown. Man i wish i could give him reflux .... I don't wish this on ANYONE except him right now.

I hope you ladies are having a decent morning.

Thanks Lady :flower:

Im really nervous about the scan tomorrow and I don't really understand why? I have been through this before... Not sure if its because this will all become more real! Apart from 2 of my friends, noone knows!
We will have to tell them after and I am a little scared of their reactions... Not that it would be anyone elses problem! We literally ask for no help from noone, the occassion sleep over at their grandparents and even then thats few and far between! So I dont know why I'm feeling like this :shrug:

Good morning, ladies!

Buttercup - woo, cannot wait for your scan tomorrow to hear more about it all :D. Oregon is pretty nice in the Fall, the hills are all yellow and orange down by the valley. I live up in the mountains so I am around lots of fir trees, which are equally nice. I'm sure everything will be okay and you can announce. I've waited until my 20w to announce before and it was hard!

Lady - Thank you, I did enjoy my pizza! I make it all from scratch, from the dough to the marinara, so it is time consuming but very tasty. I had a PAP done at my appointments with my OB, but not my midwife, so it was years ago. I think they are pretty routine for OB led pregnancies, but can't say for sure. I see a lot of women talk about it though. It does sound like the hb is good! So fun to hear out loud, too! 20 weeks is such a long time for a scan, and it was like that for me back in 2007 with my first, it really is hard to wait so long!

StarGazer - I know eating healthy can be difficult, especially when pregnant, when you are wanting to get used to real foods. I hope you can find something that you can stomach. For me, if I eat fast food or food out I feel terrible for a couple days. I'm just so used to eating my own stuff all the grease and fillers and stuff they put in the food really messes with my tummy. Sorry your dh got you to feeling sick, lol.

AFM - a veeery busy weekend for me. We went and bought some wood and built some shelving (dh builds for a living so he has a lot of skill in this stuff). I went through more stuff, got rid of junk and also, bought yarn for my next baby blanket! I was too busy to do much of it, but I am excited for it all. I didn't eat enough Saturday so I spent all of Sunday feeling hungry and all the dust from vacuuming under furniture flared up my allergies so my lungs and nose are very sore from sneezing and coughing. I'll have to take a break from exercising for a day at least so my body can recover.

I get a little update in my email about how big baby is.
I'm 13 weeks.
Today baby is 2.9". The size of a jenga block.
haha Just fun to think about.

Buttercup I’m sure all will be fine at your scan tomorrow, I can’t wait to see a pic. (Like you we haven’t told anyone either)

Hi ladies!!

Glad to hear that some of you are starting to get some relief from the symptoms. Mine are still sticking around though boohoo. I’m always reading all of your updates on here, I’m just struggling to keep up and respond to you all.

Afm, finally in 2nd tri!! Yay!! I have my first antenatal appointment at the hospital tomorrow. I’m really excited about and have so many questions as I’m sure things will be different with multiples. Also like I said before my symptoms are still sticking around, I thought they might start easing up around about now but nope.

Was so nervous yet everything went so well!
Actually measured 5days ahead...
Was moving so much!

Attachments

• IMG-20180612-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180612-WA0000.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 14
Thank you StarGazer :)

Although I have 2 children and been through this, I still couldn't believe how big baby was and how much he was moving around! Long little legs as well

Huge congratulations on your lovely scan :happydance:

StarGazer - woo, 13 weeks, and lol Jenga block.

Sushai - Yay for second tri, sorry your symptoms are sticking around... I would assume from having two? I really hope you can get some relief soon. I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes.

Buttercup - what a nice scan! So exciting!

Buttercup- What an adorable scan! <3

Well, ladies. I'm apparently Team Pink! Talk about being thrown for a massive loop. I was so convinced he was a boy that I wouldn't accept my tech's determination even though he's been in this field for two decades. I reached out in Ingender (a gender sway and determination forum) and to this one. BnB gave me boy guesses which made me even more anxious, but over at Ingender (where there are quite a few techs themselves as members) I was given all girl guesses, so I'm just going to accept it and move forward.

I'm hesitant to go out buying, but I'll probably end up spending a little bit more money in two weeks for peace of mind by getting another scan. My doctor won't do another on me until 20 weeks, but I cannot wait 5 more weeks for verification.

Here are a couple of shots. I am in love because this baby is just so adorable :cloud9:

7544D482-99F4-4E40-B01B-8BC7D45A5101.jpg

0EEF0F70-C748-4DB7-9536-A1EBE5E32925.jpg

bdb - ooomg yaaaay, I know how much you were hoping for a girl for your dh, I so hope this is true! Lovely scan btw!

BDB - such a lovely scan!
The first pic looks girlie too...

I'd love a little girl but my scan looks more boy(ish)!

BDB -- Awe showing off another cutie!!! Here's hoping for a girl!

Gawh I'm getting jealous i can't see mine for another 5 weeks!!!!

Yeah I don't have one until July, so I am waiting as well... even though team yellow, I still can't wait to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->