• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Eve balloon launch - add your angels.

I think it's lovely what you're doing. Could I add my angel babies? Two were early m/cs and one was a bit later but we never named her, it was too upsetting. Baby Rieley <3.

Hello this is a beutiful idea :cry: could you add my angel please "Kaden Ross" xXx

Can you add my angel please? My MMC was only recent :( Please can the name be "winter"

this is an amazing idea! thank you sooo much!!
could you please add my angels to the list??
'Goldsmith Angels xx'

thank you!

Hi Drazic. Can you write Heidi's Angel on the yellow balloon? Even though its been a few years now, I think about that one a lot, especially as I watch Liam get bigger and wonder what could've been. :)

Wow, what a thoughtful idea. Thank you so much xoxo

Please add Baby Bradley

I love this idea. Could you add me please? My mmc was in Aug at 9 weeks. Baby Murdough. Thank you so much for this kind act. :hugs:

What a lovely idea,I would love you to add mine, Baby Carr x

That's a lovely idea, can you add my baby too please, Ethan Oliver xx

i have already added my angel to the list but i was wondering if you could add another for me.

i work on a childrens ward in a hospital and today a 6 week only baby died :cry: it was awful :(

so could you please add angel Phoebe to your list,

thank you so much hun

This is a lovely idea, if you wouldn't mind adding Baby Turner - we lost our bean just over a week ago and are devastated

Crikey drazic you really have a big job here!! It's sooo soo sad so many angels. Wen I lost ickle bubs I really thoght I was on my own , it was just me. But there are so many of us.

Thanks again for doing this xxxx :hugs: xx

I've not been on here for a while and have just seen this - such a beautiful idea. If there is time, please could you possibly add "Little Laing" too.

Thanks for doing this x x

:flower:

Dear girlies,

You have probably seen on facebook or elsewhere the campaign for angel mummies and their families to release balloons on Christmas Eve for their angels.

We decided we are going to get down to the beach and release one for Edan, one for Drazic and we would also like to release one for all the angels for the girls here. Of course, I won't do it without your permission, but if you could reply with the names(s) of your angel(s) and we will add them to the balloon. I'll post piccies after Xmas.

If your precious angels don't have names, I could just put 'X's angel' or maybe 'angel 'surname' or something?

I hope this doesn't sound bad or horrible, we just thought it would be a nice thing to do.

With love,
:hugs:
-x-

EDIT - just to clarify, I wasn't planning on doing a balloon for each baby - not because I woudn't love to - but because logistically me carrying over 50 balloons filled with helium to the windy beach sounds like a bad idea! Also, environmentally and financially sadly it wouldn't be possible. However, all the babies names will be written across a bunch of nice, large, helium balloons and they can all travel together, looking after each other. I will launch these during the day so we can get decent pictures, then at night launch three lanterns - I have just brought these from ebay - one pink, one blue and one yellow to cover all our angels. I will post piccies after Xmas for you all, but I will try and get as many good ones as possible. If you would like me to change anything, or think about something different for your angel, please let me know. With love, :hugs: and healing :kiss:

:angel: Angels balloon name list :angel:

Edan Tama James-Golding
Drazic James-Golding
Angel Baby Wood
Rex Barnes
Lil One Barnes
Angel baby Smith
Taylor Repka
Scout Repka
Justice Hallé
Sophie
Phoebe Alexandra Snowball
Ryan Peter Aldous
Jamie O' shea
Erin O' shea
Baby Doddy
Sebastian David Griffiths
Jamie Louise Anderson
Baby Taylor
Dakota Templeton
Baby Boo Rees
Angel Thomas
Angel Baby Hall
Rowan Maddox
Ruby Eckersall
Angel Baby Binns
Angel Hallett
Angel Baby Beanie
Angel Button
Lily Hill
Angel Baby King
Angel Baby Luntley 1
Angel Baby Luntley 2
Alex Smith
Ickle Bubs Boyce
Beau Hunter
Baby Angel Amshoff
Baby Angel Maris
Mazariche Maris
Baby Breckon
Charlie Greasby
Baby Roughton
Rocky Donald
Ruby Donald
Angel Robson
Angel Nichols Hurrell
Bubble Bean Munro
Angel O'Reilly
Angel Dada
Angel Delo
Jesse Mullin-Tomblin
Skye Bishop
Our Little Angel
Angel Duncan
Hedgewitch's beautiful angels
Lilly-Maye Britland
Elmo Jordan
Fluffys beautiful Fluffybabies
Baby Tweety
Baby Byrd
Jamie
Sea Monkey
Chloe and Leo
Hope Rose
Baby Turner
Angel Phoebe
Ethan Oliver
Baby Carr
Baby Murdough
Baby Bradley
Heidi's Angel
Goldsmith Angels
Winter
Kaden Ross
Baby Rieley
Baby Wi-Me
Baby Casey
Logan Docherty
Dawn & John's Angels
(x2 angels on PM - note to self!)
:angel:

Chloe Fox please and thank you so much

What a lovely thing you are doing. I havent been on here for a while lost my angel oct 08, and this would have been my babys 1st christmas, and this site and all the lovely ladies got me through the nightmare with a little more ease. I maybe to late but if you could please add "Baby Cunningham" would very much appretiate it.xxx

Thanks again Drazic. Hope you are enjoying your break away xx

I'm sorry if this is too late but i have been debating this forever. Can you add Linke's Angel Babies it would be very much appreciated and I would be so grateful. You are amazing and thank you even if I'm too late.

i have never posted in the loss section before but i dont suppose you could do one for me? :cry: xxx

Thanks again for this hun, hope it goes well tomorrow, will be thinking of you and all the angel babies too. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->