Christmas Eve balloon launch - add your angels.

Thanks girls, all added.

Of course Georgie, no problems. I am sad to have to welcome you to this part of the forum but it has been such an increadible source of support for me - I hope you find support here too.

I got the balloons today - a huge tigger and pooh, a big smilie face, a purple star and a gold star. Going to start writing the names on now.

Loads of love,
:hugs:

Really appreciate you doing this for us hun, i am having an up and down weepy day, but staying positive. Don't want to think about what could have been, I want to think about what will be. x x

Merry Christmas everyone, love and best wishes to you all x x

I love this thread what a beautiful idea!!! U are so thoughtful hun x x can i add my 3 angels please? I like kitty didnt name my babies as i found it too hard & if friends named there babies the names i had chose for my angel bubs it would have been soul destroying hearing them call there names, as much as i really did want to name them :-( I will love them always my 3 iccles ones if you can just put "Cazza's Ray's of sunshine" is that ok??? Thank you sooooooooooo much hun x x x hugs x x x

This is a lovely idea - I've been wondering what to do but going to visit the cold wet grave yard seems too painful. Can you add my angels : Soloman and Rosita. Thanks

Added girls :hugs:

Just to let you know, I will be setting them off at 4pm tomorrow, then lanterns around midnight - one pink, one yellow, one blue.

:hugs:

What a lovely thing your doing. :cry:

I have got my balloon for Taylor, but can i add her name to yours as well please??

V xxx

Will be going out soon girls for the balloon launch. Anymore angels to add?

https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/kandettc/100_8445.jpg

Just a little snap of the balloons. I will get loads more. The one in the background is tigger and pooh. (edit - all the babies are on there, but the balloons have writing on both sides) :hugs:

I can see lily's name - awww sweetheart thankyou so much. This is amazing!!!

xxxx

I think i may be too late to add my bean ... either way its an amzing thing you have done....... safe trip angels

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->