Christmas Food Stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy one thing a week as well! I start in September every year. Having christmas at home with parents and inlaws over so this will spread the cost. So far I have a tin ( though plastic these days) of roses and one tube of Pringles.

I buy one thing a week as well! I start in September every year. Having christmas at home with parents and inlaws over so this will spread the cost. So far I have a tin ( though plastic these days) of roses and one tube of Pringles.

Oh yes just realised they are all plastic, my roses last year were a tin but this year plastic. Have quality street turned plastic too?

I will be soon, I've ordered my ususal nestle and cadbrys vouchers off my ebay man so 1st week of December I'm hitting the shops to get Xmas goodies... For some reason Aswell I've noticed the vouchers take it money off the whole shop, so will get the rest the same day Aswell :D xxx

Vouchers?
Ebay Man?
x

Im going to start in a couple of weeks, co-op have got loads of xmas sweets in, had to prise jacob away from the kinder egg father christmas :D

God no, I don't have that sort of self-discipline :lol:
I might start around end of Nov though, makes me sick doing the big Christmas shop and spending about £200 on two of us because it's a mad rush just to pick up whatever's not out of stock :wacko: Plus my local Asda clears out all their Christmassy food about a week before Christmas.

Oh yes just realised they are all plastic, my roses last year were a tin but this year plastic. Have quality street turned plastic too?

I think they're all plastic now.

I always buy quality street to offer to guests and visitors cos they are the worst ones and keep the good tins for ourselves :haha:

We bought a box of roses.

We've now eaten said boxes of roses.

:dohh:

I will be soon, I've ordered my ususal nestle and cadbrys vouchers off my ebay man so 1st week of December I'm hitting the shops to get Xmas goodies... For some reason Aswell I've noticed the vouchers take it money off the whole shop, so will get the rest the same day Aswell :D xxx

Vouchers?
Ebay Man?
x

Yeah there's a seller on eBay Hun, that sells voucher/ coupons... I paid £7 for £80 worth of vouchers last week and used them at shopping and didnt realise till after a few were scanned that for some reason it was taking it off the whole shop! I got a whole weeks shop for 23p! I've got a pic of the reciept somewhere as I put on fb xx

Receipt of the shop for 23p using the vouchers:happydance:

Got a bit wet as it rained on the way out and tore the bottom :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 46
Here is mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 6
My Christmas food stash only consists of 3 different home made chutneys for helping make left overs extra yummy and having with chesse. I won't buy a lot of Christmas food apart from stuff for the dinner. There's only us and no ones joining us, we won't even be home Boxing Day and New Year's Day for anything but breakfast.

I've had my Christmas pudding since January! It was reduced to 49p! In date until March 2015!

people buy food and still have it by xmas :S haha! i buy last min as i would scoff it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"