• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Lists/Journal 2021

c1403

Reaction score
I'll make a start but tbh I don't plan on buying until end September/early October. We need to save up for some house works and the girls birthdays are in September.

Also I have NO idea what to get them both so for now I'll just do a list of who I need to buy for and budget

EDIT: All done as of 4th December

Dd1(9)
1 Husky Teddy x2
2 Scrunchie Maker
3 Fit Watch
5 MCDA Onesie
6 Bath Robe
7 PJS
8 Light Up Pad
9 Mini Board Game
11 Mini Brands Shop
12 Mini Brands
13 Hair Box
14 Bath Box
15 Throw/Blanket
16 Roblox Voucher

Dd2 (7)
1 Happy Hamsters
2 Orbeez foot Spa
4 Keyboard
5 Fit Watch
6 Bath Robe
7 Squishy ball maker
8 Gymnastics Game
9 Mini Board Game
10 Mini Brands Shop
11 Mini Brands Balls
12 PJs
13 Hair BOX
14 Bath Box
16 Roblox Voucher

Plus stocking fillers/bits and pieces

DH (36) (only if funds allow)
Black spiced rum

Mum DONE
Perfume
Reed Diffuser
Scarf
Nightie
Slippers
Bedding
Bath set

Dad DONE
Football shirt
Rugby hoody
Bath set

Sister DONE
Bath Box (body shop)
Perfume
Reed Diffuser
Nightie
Slippers
Bedding

Nan (she's 90! Going to be impossible to buy for) DONE
Bag
Perfume

Nephews x 2 Mini gift bag DONE
Mario T shirt
Fidgit toys/Slinky
Craft kit
Chocolate Santa

Auntie and 2 cousins mini gift bag DONE
Candle
Mini prosecco
Chocolates

List is so much smaller. We lost my Uncle back in June and we usually get him a little something. Also my Nan and Grandsd two years ago. Its sad not buying for as many people....but it means I can focus on more meaningful gifts.

Last edited:
Not Christmas related but finally have birthday lists. Both girls birthdays in 2 weeks.

Dd1
Main? TBC
Leotard
Black bag for cheerleading
Camera Film and accessories
Fidgets x3

Chelsea doll/Designafriend outfit
Roblox voucher

Dd2
Gymnastics Bars
Leotard
Hula hoop
Gymnastics Ribbon

Designafriend outfit
Roblox voucher

Not Christmas related but finally have birthday lists. Both girls birthdays in 2 weeks.

Dd1
Main? TBC
Leotard
Black bag for cheerleading
Camera Film and accessories
Fidgets x3

Chelsea doll/Designafriend outfit
Roblox voucher

Dd2
Gymnastics Bars
Leotard
Hula hoop
Gymnastics Ribbon

Designafriend outfit
Roblox voucher

what bars are you looking at getting, my daughter is an Artistic gymnast and we’re looking at some bars for her, we’ve got her an air track that she loves but still need to buy a beam and some bars x

what bars are you looking at getting, my daughter is an Artistic gymnast and we’re looking at some bars for her, we’ve got her an air track that she loves but still need to buy a beam and some bars x

Ones that concrete into the ground, so they will be outside not indoors. I can't recall the name Hudora something. We looked at the indoor ones too but they seem bulky and we wouldn't have the room.
Thought about the track too, but my sister just got given loads of those blue mats from her old work which have come in super handy.
X

Ones that concrete into the ground, so they will be outside not indoors. I can't recall the name Hudora something. We looked at the indoor ones too but they seem bulky and we wouldn't have the room.
Thought about the track too, but my sister just got given loads of those blue mats from her old work which have come in super handy.
X

The Air Track is brilliant, yeah I looked at some on eBay but they don’t look sturdy so I was iffy. X

Fantastic lists ! I always get inspiration from your lists ! X

Still at a total loss on what to get for Christmas....going to need to follow other posts for ideas!

Birthday's are done for another year (I'm exhausted, used to be easier when dd2 tagged along but now thy both want their own parties etc)

Now we can start thinking about Christmas....dd1 has asked for clothes but she's only 9 so will only get her a few things.
Dd2 I have no idea.

Glad the birthdays are done and you can move onto Christmas. So exciting!

Yay for starting on Christmas. Bless her asking for clothes

Right so finally starting to put together little lists for the girls. No ideas for main gifts but they really don't need anything 'big'. They're so hard to buy for now. They love so much crap like chokers, necklaces, bath bits, scrunchies etc (think Claire accessories, primark etc)

Dd1
Bath Robe (towel material)
Hair accessories-Head band, Scrunched etc
Bath Bits -Bombs, Milk, bubble bath etc
Pyjamas/Onesis
3 Outfits
Roblox Voucher

Dd2
Bath Robe (towel material)
Bath bits - Bombx, Milk, Bubble bath etc
Pyjamas/Onesie
3 outfits
Roblox Voucher

Adding new heeleys to the lists too (ds1s are too small)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->