Christmas Lists/Journal 2021

How annoying! I know it isn't the same company, but we do Amazon collection at our coop store and and we've have a lot of people come in looking for parcels they've been told are ready, but we've not received them. Although it sounds like we might be nicer about it than the guy you dealt with haha
I hope it turns up soon

Called Very again today and they said they were still investigating and would be in contact by Tuesday. Soooo annoying

That's annoying. I hope they do get back in contact with you.

Girls have written their Christmas letters/lists.
Hmmmm. Quite random lists this year

Dd1
Giant Husky teddy
Medium and Baby Husky teddies
Scrunchie Maker
Husky bedding
Clothed and Pyjamas

Dd2
Giant Owl Teddy (no idea if she's seen this or just made it up)
Orbeez foot spa
A piano (NEVER mentioned this before ever....hoping she means a toy one not a real one)
Lego set
Playmobil set
Washimals

They are quite random haha I love the different sized husky teddies and husky bedding, sounds like you're lucky there wasn't a real husky on the list.
Perhaps if DD2 does mean a real piano she would be happy with a keyboard to begin with.

They are quite random haha I love the different sized husky teddies and husky bedding, sounds like you're lucky there wasn't a real husky on the list.
Perhaps if DD2 does mean a real piano she would be happy with a keyboard to begin with.

It would have to be a keyboard and a small one at that. We have no room in our house st all.

I did say to her what kind of piano and she said 'like at Nanny's house'. The one they have there was bought for DD1 when she was 1 from argos, its bright pink and plastic....and still well played with ha ha

Oh well if it's something like that at least she's not expecting santa to fit a grand piano in his sleigh :haha:

Lists updated (again)

Really want to get my Dad finished. I ordered him a jumper but sent it back as it was huge...but they don't have a smaller size.
He's so hard to buy for!

How annoying about the jumper. It's so awkward buying things online, you never know if they will turn up the size you actually want

How annoying about the jumper. It's so awkward buying things online, you never know if they will turn up the size you actually want
Yep and because they're from his favourite rugby/football club, I can't buy them in the shops. Had to pay return postage too which was annoying. I've got him a hoody now instead. So he is done :xmas12:

Looks like I'll be adding Roller Blades to DD2s list (can you tell she's my active child haha)

She got roller skates for her birthday and mastered them quickly. My boss gave me some roller blades his son has never worn, so she had a go on them (but they're too big). DD1 who said she wouldn't wear skates, had a go and loved it. So, now she's having them, DD2 wants her own pair. They're about £30 but adjustable sizes so last a couple of years. It would be money well spent.
Dd2 is jothing like me haha she spends her life upside down, does kickboxing, swimming and gymnastics. Such a physical little thing really. Me and my Dad joke she'll be I the Olympics one day.

It's great when they are so active (except when you just want to sit I peace and they cant keep still :haha: )

I have finally finished the girls whooo.
Last delivery comes Wednesday then I can start wrapping.

DD1
1 Husky Teddy x2
2 Scrunchie Maker
3 Fit Watch
5 MCDA Onesie
6 Bath Robe
7 PJS
8 Light Up Pad
9 Mini Board Game
11 Mini Brands Shop
12 Mini Brands
13 Hair Box
14 Bath Box
15 Throw/Blanket
16 Roblox Voucher

DD2
1 Happy Hamsters
2 Orbeez foot Spa
4 Keyboard
5 Fit Watch
6 Bath Robe
7 Squishy ball maker
8 Gymnastics Game
9 Mini Board Game
10 Mini Brands Shop
11 Mini Brands Balls
12 PJs
13 Hair BOX
14 Bath Box
16 Roblox Voucher

Well done!

The roller blades sound fun! Wish my kids were as active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"